Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! (114210 Views)

Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 12, 2015
It's really embarrassing o! Can't figure out how many fitted gowns have stopped wearing cos of that.
Am trying.to get used to it tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by majalisa(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2015
chiMoni37:
..But come ooh..wetin dey inside dat yansh sef...wat makes it shake
unsaturated fat!

2 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
What job do you do that you're dressing that way to meet a client? Are you a prostitute or a stripper? What type of client are you not dressing official and appropriate to meet? Maybe a P!imp?

Lol...I am an events planner. We were casually going to meet with the manager at civic centre to choose an opening.

Lol@official.

Office man,
not everyone works in one of those companies where u have to wear ur oversized coats,say yes ma and yes sir to "bosses" even younger than you,thats if u got a job.

Stop being a st.upid fo.ol

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 12, 2015
RickRichards:

I guess this settles it: you're not almostFamous after all.

Lol..u been thinking I'm her?

Lemme confess...I know her,she's a friend,I introduced her to this forum. Stalker..lol
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 12, 2015
assfreaky:

Where your own angry or I swear for you right now.
Lol...pervert!!!!! tongue
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by chiMoni37(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2015
majalisa:
unsaturated fat!
...U MUST BE GOOD IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY..!

2 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 12, 2015
hifaif:

Let us see so we can calculate its relativity to a pair of leggings cos only then can we know if you were guilty of almost causing marital skirmish and domestic violence in another woman's family.

Pardon me sir...I aint uploading ma bootay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 12, 2015
classicB:
It's really embarrassing o! Can't figure out how many fitted gowns have stopped wearing cos of that.
Am trying.to get used to it tongue

Girl...get those fitted gowns back and start wearing them jor.

U didn't give urself the booty,if people feel uncomfortable seeing ur curves,then let them look a-waaaaaaaay!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 12, 2015
Enahi:
@op this your story is very dry. Seems u want Nairaland guys to know u have big butt,do you know how many ladies on Nairaland have big butt? I pity you,your topic will make all Nairaland guys to disturb and insult you.
ask them nairaland "guys" if I've ever cared.

Girl,who fu-cking cares what these kids say or think.

I was sharing my story,u got none? Then keep shut!

8 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2015
ahsekeena:
This thread is dedicated to the girls with big butts.

I'm a big booty chic,and I've had quite a number of embarrassing events as a result of this.

Just yesterday I went to civic centre at ozumba mmbadiwe to meet with a client,parked my car,got out and was heading to the managers office with my client. I saw a couple coming behind me,from the way they dressed I could tell they were yoruba. I hadn't taken more than 15 steps when I started hearing "shameless man,u have no shame,u can't even hide ur dirty behaviour,emi o blame e,awon omo esu yii naa ni pelu Aso rada rada to n wo "

Turned around to see it was the woman whom I noticed earlier,she was addressing her husband. She must have been in her early 40s ,I guess and her husband,mid 50s.

Lol,apparently,her husband had been gawking....at my butt. I was wearing a pair of white leggings and a white top,nothing bad.

After she lashed at her husband(people were already looking), she turned to me and started insulting me,called me indecent, a husband snatcher and how I dressed the way I did to lure men away from their wives. From her utterances,I could tell she was an "omo eko".

I stopped right in my tracks,turned to her and cautioned her,the fact that she was older didn't give her the right to talk to me the way she did. I gave her a piece of my mind and walked away,she looked on without saying anything.

Wasn't my fault her husband couldn't keep his eyes off my butt. My silly client just kept laughing.

I've had other embarrassing situations like this but this was just too much. Big booty chics,share ur tales of embarassments.
pictures of d big booty.... Seeing z believing . grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by iamrealdeji(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol...I am an events planner. We were casually going to meet with the manager at civic centre to choose an opening.

Lol@official.

Office man,
not everyone works in one of those companies where u have to wear ur oversized coats,say yes ma and yes sir to "bosses" even younger than you,thats if u got a job.

Stop being a st.upid fo.ol
You've said it all,i'm a jobless graduate,lol but I employ people to work for me,so,i thank God for that,no one to yell at me at work,i go to my business place anytime I like,that's why you see me on nairaland,i listen to rap but with earphone at my workplace whenever I'm less busy,I bump rap music in my car anytime I'm leaving my biz place,never worn suit,i wear my T or shirt with jeans and sneakers or even palm slippers,that s.hit can't be allowed if you work for someone,i do what I like as long as it's not going to disturb or discomfort clients and costumers,so,1. knock yourself out 2. Break yourself 3. Stick a middle finger in your pu.ssy and finger yourself,then lick that filthy finger

27 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tonychristopher: 8:00pm On May 12, 2015
ahsekeena:
This thread is dedicated to the girls with big butts.

I'm a big booty chic,and I've had quite a number of embarrassing events as a result of this.

Just yesterday I went to civic centre at ozumba mmbadiwe to meet with a client,parked my car,got out and was heading to the managers office with my client. I saw a couple coming behind me,from the way they dressed I could tell they were yoruba. I hadn't taken more than 15 steps when I started hearing "shameless man,u have no shame,u can't even hide ur dirty behaviour,emi o blame e,awon omo esu yii naa ni pelu Aso rada rada to n wo "

Turned around to see it was the woman whom I noticed earlier,she was addressing her husband. She must have been in her early 40s ,I guess and her husband,mid 50s.

Lol,apparently,her husband had been gawking....at my butt. I was wearing a pair of white leggings and a white top,nothing bad.

After she lashed at her husband(people were already looking), she turned to me and started insulting me,called me indecent, a husband snatcher and how I dressed the way I did to lure men away from their wives. From her utterances,I could tell she was an "omo eko".

I stopped right in my tracks,turned to her and cautioned her,the fact that she was older didn't give her the right to talk to me the way she did. I gave her a piece of my mind and walked away,she looked on without saying anything.

Wasn't my fault her husband couldn't keep his eyes off my butt. My silly client just kept laughing.

I've had other embarrassing situations like this but this was just too much. Big booty chics,share ur tales of embarassments.

To be honest ..I find big butt lady disgusting..had rough experience they sweat and prone 5o smell the butt have seeds something like badly prepared semovita now the strecht mark is disturbing...you can't enjoy missionary 0nly dogggy style and their toto is demanding and my prick is human not horse

But they are sight to behold but mist have small breast .....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 12, 2015
ahsekeena:

Pardon me sir...I aint uploading ma bootay

OK, you can PM it to me so I can carry out my research in secret and get back to you.
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

To be honest ..I find big butt lady disgusting..had rough experience they sweat and prone 5o smell the butt have seeds something like badly prepared semovita now the strecht mark is disturbing...you can't enjoy missionary 0nly dogggy style and their toto is demanding and my prick is human not horse

But they are sight to behold but mist have small breast .....

Why u fu-cking with dirty girls?

Well...if u don't like em,others do smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
You've said it all,i'm a jobless graduate,lol but I employ people to work for me,so,i thank God for that,no one to yell at me at work,i go to my business place anytime I like,that's why you see me on nairaland,i listen to rap but with earphone at my workplace whenever I'm less busy,I bump rap music in my car anytime I'm leaving my biz place,never worn suit,i wear my T or shirt with jeans and sneakers or even palm slippers,that s.hit can't be allowed if you work for someone,i do what I like as long as it's not going to disturb or discomfort clients and costumers,so,1. knock yourself out 2. Break yourself 3. Stick a middle finger in your pu.ssy and finger yourself,then lick that filthy finger

Yea...trying so hard to explain urself I see.

Son,ur life isn't my business so save it.

And u know what,the last part of ur speech shows that u are sexually deprived,no girlfriend? When a guy bring sex into every talk,he's not getting some coochie wink

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 12, 2015
hifaif:

OK, you can PM it to me so I can carry out my research in secret and get back to you.

Ah! And then later u'll come and rat all about it here?
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by saintneo(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2015
ahsekeena:

Show my ukwu? Lol,I don't want to deactivate my email abeg tongue

Fp? I doubt that

Guess you must have a signature ukwu........lol!

If only you had just given us a peek, fp would have been confirmed.

BTW, ignore those little boys saying nonsense about big ukwu.
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 12, 2015
saintneo:

Lol....maybe.

Did u check out the other lady that commented? She got something good too

1 Like

saintneo:

Lol....maybe.

1 Like

saintneo:

Lol....maybe.

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Enahi(f): 8:31pm On May 12, 2015
ahsekeena:
ask them nairaland "guys" if I've ever cared.

Girl,who fu-cking cares what these kids say or think.

I was sharing my story,u got none? Then keep shut!

yeah I do have my own personal experience OK,u are not the first to experience something like this. I was only trying to let you know how guys on Nairaland behaive,but since u are coo with it carry on.

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 12, 2015
Enahi:
yeah I do have my own personal experience OK,u are not the first to experience something like this. I was only trying to let you know how guys on Nairaland behaive,but since u are coo with it carry on.
I've been on nairaland long enough to know that. Thanx

3 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tonychristopher: 8:44pm On May 12, 2015
Why hanging out wit pervs
ahsekeena:

Why u fu-cking with dirty girls?

Well...if u don't like em,others do smiley
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 12, 2015
ahsekeena:

Ah! And then later u'll come and rat all about it here?

That is a disrespect to my territory. I don't rant out other people's secrets. I feel offended, Miss.
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 12, 2015
tonychristopher:
Why hanging out wit pervs

Who are the pervs?
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by MoNickk(f): 8:55pm On May 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
that last part wasn't really necessary.

7 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by ecto(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2015
MissAdeife:
Very embarrassing at times ..Some will say they even want to feel it
. I lyk wat I see behind you
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by ecto(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2015
MoNickk:
that last part wasn't really necessary.
. I lyk ur ukwu
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 12, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol..u been thinking I'm her?

Lemme confess...I know her,she's a friend,I introduced her to this forum. Stalker..lol
Lol...I haven't really been stalking you. I just guessed something was up when you talked about me being all over her. Do I need to be scared? Anyway, tell her that...if I were her, with that skin, I'd sleep with one eye open. cheesy
This world just keeps getting smaller.
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by majalisa(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2015
chiMoni37:
...U MUST BE GOOD IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY..!
fair and not gud..carried over my biochem 261 even after a resit
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Halimi24: 9:49pm On May 12, 2015
Jonwesley:
Only MissAdeife can authoritatively say this based on the big butts on her DP. Carry go, no mind the Op. She is lying to make impression here jare.
u men are 2 easy 2 fool..she put one foot forward&anoda one behind her 2 make her butt appear bigger dan it really is.her pic is an illusion

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 12, 2015
RickRichards:

Lol...I haven't really been stalking you. I just guessed something was up when you talked about me being all over her. Do I need to be scared? Anyway, tell her that...if I were her, with that skin, I'd sleep with one eye open. cheesy
This world just keeps getting smaller.

Lol...I didn't mean u were stalking me,I meant u stalking her.

U don't have to be scared. My girl is pretty,no doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.