Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Paid Article Writers Needed Urgently - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Paid Article Writers Needed Urgently (1249 Views)

Job Alert: Article Writers Urgently Needed / We Are Looking For A Few Talented FREELANCE ARTICLE WRITERS. Are You One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Article Writers Needed Urgently by leo2008: 1:28pm On May 12, 2015
i need article writers for my website, i will be paying =N=200 per article, i need about 100 articles every month,
each articles should not be less than 1000 words and should be an original writing not a copy and paste content, the authenticity of the articles would be scrutinized and verified sternly so if you plan on doing copy and paste, this is not for you, each articles will be written in a Nigerian perspective. serious writers should send me private message here on nairaland.
Re: Paid Article Writers Needed Urgently by penplayer: 8:45pm On May 13, 2015
200 what?! Egbami. When did writers become such paupers? Suck your 200 and source for articles online. No wonder no one replied you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paid Article Writers Needed Urgently by leo2008: 12:05pm On May 14, 2015
@penplayer

That was really immature of you, if you cant write for that amount, all you had to do is to move on to someone who can afford your cost, and concerning the thread having no replies, if you had taken your time to read my post you will realize that i didn't ask for replies, i asked for PMs, and i alone know the number of PMs have gotten, so please before you go on to disgrace your self somewhere else, please endeavor to read, think before you write. Thanks
Re: Paid Article Writers Needed Urgently by samogo1: 3:07pm On May 14, 2015
Hello. N200 is too small. but if you can pay 1naira per word, i will be ready. i write for foreign audience also.
Re: Paid Article Writers Needed Urgently by penplayer: 9:57pm On May 14, 2015
OK leo2008
Re: Paid Article Writers Needed Urgently by Niftyrules(m): 2:48am On May 15, 2015
leo2008:
i need article writers for my website, i will be paying =N=200 per article, i need about 100 articles every month,
each articles should not be less than 1000 words and should be an original writing not a copy and paste content, the authenticity of the articles would be scrutinized and verified sternly so if you plan on doing copy and paste, this is not for you, each articles will be written in a Nigerian perspective. serious writers should send me private message here on nairaland.
Are you telling Penplayer not to reply what you said? Don't you know it is highly provoking.
Very sorry to say this to anyone concerned. It seems one screw is missing from someone's bolted brain. Do you take writing for a child's play? 200 naira per article ke, on a website where you will make virtually some hundreds of thousand or let me even say millions.
No tell me its a joke, you just can't be serious.
Re: Paid Article Writers Needed Urgently by penplayer: 7:38am On May 15, 2015
While I believe he has a right of opinions and decision, I believe also in equity and fairness. More of why I decided to ignore his insulting post. I doubt if he writes, or a good one at that because no sane, good, thinking and reading writer will accept an offer of #200 for a 1000word article. I know how unemployment has eaten into Nigeria so I'm not surprised he received PMs. Of course he will accept any article, as long as its 1000 jargon-filled words. cheesy

If I got 5k for an article of less than 400 words, then he simply cannot afford me as he said. I'm a blogger too and I have my writing team, so niftyrules, just free the guy. One naira per word would be logical.
Re: Paid Article Writers Needed Urgently by leo2008: 12:17pm On May 15, 2015
Thanks everyone for your inputs and opinion,
@penplayer.....sorry for my rude post, it was as a result of your rude reply,
@niffty rules....you dont need to be rude, everybody is on a budget since penplayer is a blogger
maybe he can enlighten us on how many hundreds of thousands or millions he has made from his blog
if it is that easy.

once more, thank you

(1) (Reply)

Rueful : A Short Story / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 7 / Tissue Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.