Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (60257 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by stephenduru: 2:18pm On May 12, 2015
Photos:Emmanuel Adebayor flaunts his expensive fleet of cars.

On loan Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor is one of the richest footballers in Africa.

Currently on loan at Tottenham Hotspur,the striker who recently shared the challenges he is having with his mum and siblings has many cars to his name.Seriously I envy footballers,lol.He is already made.I can not imagine he has all these cars.Mehn!Some peeps are living life to the fullest.

Checkout his amazing cars.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/checkout-emmanuel-adebayor-expensive.html

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by stephenduru: 2:19pm On May 12, 2015
stephenduru:
Photos:Emmanuel Adebayor flaunts his expensive fleet of cars.

On loan Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor is one of the richest footballers in Africa.

Currently on loan at Tottenham Hotspur,the striker who recently shared the challenges he is having with his mum and siblings has many cars to his name.Seriously I envy footballers,lol.He is already made.I can not imagine he has all these cars.Mehn!Some peeps are living life to the fullest.

Checkout his amazing cars.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/checkout-emmanuel-adebayor-expensive.html
More pics

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2015
He's made for life shocked

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by stephenduru: 2:20pm On May 12, 2015
stephenduru:
More pics
More pics

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by stephenduru: 2:21pm On May 12, 2015
stephenduru:
More pics
Another pic

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by redcliff: 2:22pm On May 12, 2015
Dope shi

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by okoro4: 2:23pm On May 12, 2015
OMG.See cars.This guy is damn rich

19 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Shortyy(f): 2:38pm On May 12, 2015
omfg!!!! i'm in love!!

19 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by ajepako(f): 2:38pm On May 12, 2015
If this dude doesnt invest his wealth wisely now, those cars will become liabilities and not asset anymore

Only a kid or immatured mind will do what he is doing

when all goes to shit, they will accuse one old woman as the cause if his wahala..

Not wishing him bad, just stating the obvious fact

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 12, 2015
And I'm a better Centre-Forward than this guy. Time to dust my soccer boots. Manchester United here I come.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by bigtt76(f): 2:50pm On May 12, 2015
Typical African man for you ....buying all the cars in the world instead of investing it. No wonder the family was crying for him to build one house for each family member (like say den contribute to hin ministry). Like seriously ....this is uncalled for. Drogba, Eto don't flaunt their wealths, rather they invest back home

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by olaideeeedris(m): 3:00pm On May 12, 2015
Nice cars but he really needs to settle the rift btw him and his family... What is importance of my wealth if my family isn't enjoying it with me?

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by stephenduru: 3:15pm On May 12, 2015
ajepako:
If this dude doesnt invest his wealth wisely now, those cars will become liabilities and not asset anymore

Only a kid or immatured mind will do what he is doing

when all goes to shit, they will accuse one old woman as the cause if his wahala..

Not wishing him bad, just stating the obvious fact
That's true

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by amakachinwe3: 4:05pm On May 12, 2015
Too much money
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by pretydiva(f): 4:05pm On May 12, 2015
O.m.g shocked..are all these his cars woww.dis guy is loaded. Now I c y his family members r requesting 4 monthly pay frm him

God I pray 4 unmerited n uncommon favor. Amen

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 12, 2015
Black men always living life extravagantly...
If really all those white rides in the pix are for him, then he is financially blacked-minded.
Go and check if BillGate, Dangote, Abramovich etc have fleet of cars packed in their garage doing nothing, paying taxes on them. Yes they have yacht and expensive things they spend there money on, but they can't spend extravagantly on anything that would not bring them money indirectly.
Even the Prince of Dubai that have fleet of diamonds/gold cars, you pay up to $1000 to see/touch the cars anytime(indirect investment)

We the black race most especially needs to wake up... all the black rapper/singer are the ones that spend/ buy things extravagantly without it bring money back to them....
God help us
Proudly Black/Nigerian

18 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Yustash001(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2015
Nice one...football is another form of money ritual....just that blood isn't involved...

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 12, 2015
Hard work and focus brings "success"

Life is indeed full of blessings! Express Gratitude for all the good things u desire in life and it shall come to past!

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2015
Only in nigeria you will see a poor man 'advising' a rich man on how to invest HIS money! If you MUMUS in this thread were investing the little you had, WHY ARE YOU NOT RICH THEN? Anyways, wizkid was right afterall when he said....POOR people always think their opinion matter BUT IT DOESN'T!

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by msmon(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2015
This guy is a Rich man with a Poor man mentality. Just imagine! MtcheeEew!

"I Regret Returning To Lagos"; Herbalist Turned Armed Robber Explains His Ordeal

www.nairaland.com/2309105/regret-returning-lagos-herbalist-turned

It' a MUST READ
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Texcoco(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2015
depti..
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by anonimi: 5:22pm On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Big LIE.

He will soon be broke if he does not INVEST properly just as Tyson, MC Hammer and USUALLY other black celebs before him!

Does anyone know how many schools, clinics etc he has built to emancipate his own people in Togo?

Abi make we leave am to oyinbo people to continue helping us out of our collective MISERY ni

Built2last:
Typical of black man

Thank you o jare!

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by hustla(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2015
This one wey dey always dey bench dey form fresh
Wetin make Messi and Ronaldo come do

or them Serena Williams and Co?

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by okooloyun1(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Built2last: 5:23pm On May 12, 2015
Typical of black man...Sometimes i wonder if the black race is cursed...we love to show wealth...WE BUY WHAT WE DONT NEED and need what we cant buy.

he should learn from Yekini and many others who were so wealthy in the 90s that people worshiped them

the last time i checked, money has wings

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by asumo12: 5:23pm On May 12, 2015
KK
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:24pm On May 12, 2015
/

Life is a mystery.

Just the thought that Dan Amokachie, Victor Ikpeba and John Fashanu used to "ball" like this.

Then you think about it...the one paying his salary might not be "balling" like this.

/

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by timilehing(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2015
Na black man

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by nakwe(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2015
Truth be told, Adebayor is living large.

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by haul: 5:25pm On May 12, 2015
26, Wallstreet,
PMB 411,
Nairaland state,
RichForever.
12-05-2015.

Dear hater,

Ball on the pitch, ball in beemer,ball in benzee! Ball all day, stack racks on racks, blow money fast.

Now this goes to all the schmuck,scalawag! Bleep your advise,advise your bank account.

Nigga worked hard and owe no one a fucking explanation!

#YOLO
WorkHard,
PlayHard.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 12, 2015
I am jealous.... coming
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by anonimi: 5:26pm On May 12, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/

Life is a mystery.

Just the thought that Dan Amokachie, Victor Ikpeba and John Fashanu used to "ball" like this.

Then you think about it...the one paying his salary may not be "balling" like this.

/

Abeg make you helep me tell this poster below. Thanks.

Airforce1:

See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar / Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) / Real Madrid Football Academy In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos Of Prototype