Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (60239 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by jude33084(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2015
bigtt76:
Typical African man for you ....buying all the cars in the world instead of investing it. No wonder the family was crying for him to build one house for each family member (like say den contribute to hin ministry). Like seriously ....this is uncalled for. Drogba, Eto don't flaunt their wealths, rather they invest back home

How well do you know Adebayor mr know all
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by IntroVAT: 8:34pm On May 12, 2015
pharoah7:
show off...Mikel is wealthier than him u knw buh gat lesser cars an Igbo man knows wat money is meant for

You are having a laugh meister. Mikel richer than Ade?
do you know how much SEA has been earning right from his man city days?
Spurs are trying to sellmhim because of his mighty wage bill, but e no gree go. If na you nko?

ADEBAYOR is a lot richer than Obi

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by charlesucheh(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2015
So this luxuries are what got in his head and prevented him from being consistent with his game abi? Nigerian players mentality on ADEBAYO!! Omasee ooO!!!!!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by xreal: 8:40pm On May 12, 2015
I see Ghanaian's number plates.
Is he based in ghana?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by prettymina(f): 8:43pm On May 12, 2015
OMG,,can anybody give me his contact tongue,am single nd seriously searching nd God has revealed that am goin to marry a footballer called E.A grin...cute nd made..
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by xest(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2015
Shortyy:
omfg!!!! i'm in love!!
na una way,money. Comfort. Fake love
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by PreciousGem(f): 8:45pm On May 12, 2015
you have all this possession and you are complaining that your family denied you the privilege of helping people or starting a charity. Guess now I don't know who to believe undecided
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2015
But Adebayor is not on loan na
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Charly68: 8:52pm On May 12, 2015
This is curacy acquisition. What does he need all these cars for ? Even Dangote and co did not spend money wrecklessly like this. I doubt if he has any viable investment outside all these
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by toprealman: 8:54pm On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:
He's made for life shocked
FOR LIFE? READ STORIES OF LOTTERY WINNERS WHO BLEW THEIR JACKPOT.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Emmahunk(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2015
Unfortunately not even the most sophisticated of these machines can compare to the warmth of a mother and the love of a family.
Guy, I DON'T ENVY YOU WALAHI
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by richard870(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2015
bigtt76:
Typical African man for you ....buying all the cars in the world instead of investing it. No wonder the family was crying for him to build one house for each family member (like say den contribute to hin ministry). Like seriously ....this is uncalled for. Drogba, Eto don't flaunt their wealths, rather they invest back home
Its obvious you have no family #mumu#
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by delpee(f): 9:43pm On May 12, 2015
Anyone close to this guy should give him some pep talk on how to invest wisely. He's only acquiring liabilities if this is true.

He should get in touch with a reputable investment firm asap if he doesn't know what to do.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by SlickRob(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2015
How very typical of a black 'superstars' and their silly display of money.I sometimes wonder why we are like this,is it deprivation or depravity? Funny enough when was his last competitive game- he is now heard more for non-sporting reasons!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by godoluwa(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2015
Shortyy:
omfg!!!! i'm in love!!
wit d cars ryt?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 12, 2015
haul:
26, Wallstreet,
PMB 411,
Nairaland state,
RichForever.
12-05-2015.

Dear hater,

Ball on the pitch, ball in beemer,ball in benzee! Ball all day, stack racks on racks, blow money fast.

Now this goes to all the schmuck,scalawag! Bleep your advise,advise your bank account.

Nigga worked hard and owe no one a fucking explanation!

#YOLO
WorkHard,
PlayHard.

And how much have u and ur kind on NL been paid for ur un solicited advocacy?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Legendoscar2: 10:23pm On May 12, 2015
ajepako:
If this dude doesnt invest his wealth wisely now, those cars will become liabilities and not asset anymore

Only a kid or immatured mind will do what he is doing

when all goes to shit, they will accuse one old woman as the cause if his wahala..

Not wishing him bad, just stating the obvious fact
He already has loads of problems with his siblings and mum
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Ranchhoddas: 10:57pm On May 12, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Only in nigeria you will see a poor man 'advising' a rich man on how to invest HIS money! If you MUMUS in this thread were investing the little you had, WHY ARE YOU NOT RICH THEN? Anyways, wizkid was right afterall when he said....POOR people always think their opinion matter BUT IT DOESN'T!
Bless you brother!One billion likes.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Gozzzy(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2015
Shortyy:
omfg!!!! i'm in love!!
Naija girls!! Olorun maje!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Bamz(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2015
For an ex Arsenal, Real, and City player

This is a non story.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Tomzy50(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2015
don't be jealous pls. d guy's blessed
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by mikron(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2015
onatisi:
yes ,he stays in ghana ,anytime he is in africa. If u see his house for east legon .
k
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by haul: 11:47pm On May 12, 2015
johnson157:

And how much have u and ur kind on NL been paid for ur un solicited advocacy?

Your answer is in my signature
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by jayriginal: 12:09am On May 13, 2015
Perhaps some are his cars, but I doubt that they all are.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by bammy777(m): 3:42am On May 13, 2015
bigtt76:
. Lol e don pain u ? Wait hw do u kw he has know investment ? Cuz u leave with him ? U know his personal life lol. Eto,drogba ,,,, u av nt seen their picture yet. One tin i know. When u ar getting d papper , be ready for haters. Lol u beta be happy for a blessed Head , who knows u might also be blessed. Lol
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by bammy777(m): 3:48am On May 13, 2015
ajepako:
If this dude doesnt invest his wealth wisely now, those cars will become liabilities and not asset anymore

Only a kid or immatured mind will do what he is doing

when all goes to shit, they will accuse one old woman as the cause if his wahala..

Not wishing him bad, just stating the obvious fact
. Lol funny, cuz he got lots of cars now mean he has no investment lol. Ar u in his personal life ? If u invest ,u hater , will u tell d world yur investment ..... Keep hating , he doesn't even woe u an explanation. Hater
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by FOREXMARTS: 7:43am On May 13, 2015
stephenduru:
Photos:Emmanuel Adebayor flaunts his expensive fleet of cars.

On loan Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor is one of the richest footballers in Africa.

Currently on loan at Tottenham Hotspur,the striker who recently shared the challenges he is having with his mum and siblings has many cars to his name.Seriously I envy footballers,lol.He is already made.I can not imagine he has all these cars.Mehn!Some peeps are living life to the fullest.

Checkout his amazing cars.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/checkout-emmanuel-adebayor-expensive.html
See the two mentalities, the black man pursues riches, the white man pursues wealth, the white wealthy man makes the toys and the black rich man buys em. And the cycle continues- Chris Rock.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by jide09(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2015
Dis guys don wise oo, I belive he must have invested before venturing into buyinh exotic cars
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Mbediogu(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2015
redcliff:
Dope shi
Where Adebayo Mama own?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by vislabraye(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2015
dptrix:
Black men always living life extravagantly...
If really all those white rides in the pix are for him, then he is financially blacked-minded.
Go and check if BillGate, Dangote, Abramovich etc have fleet of cars packed in their garage doing nothing, paying taxes on them. Yes they have yacht and expensive things they spend there money on, but they can't spend extravagantly on anything that would not bring them money indirectly.
Even the Prince of Dubai that have fleet of diamonds/gold cars, you pay up to $1000 to see/touch the cars anytime(indirect investment)

We the black race most especially needs to wake up... all the black rapper/singer are the ones that spend/ buy things extravagantly without it bring money back to them....
God help us
Proudly Black/Nigerian

True talk.
I remember several years ago, the beast was the main car. But today, if you dash me that car, I go fit swear for you.
Having 2 to 3 cars at a time is ok.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Elxandre(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2015
pharoah7:
show off...Mikel is wealthier than him u knw buh gat lesser cars an Igbo man knows wat money is meant for
You know nothing if you think mikel is wealthier!
Maybe you don't know how much this guy was earning since years back.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Elxandre(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2015
onatisi:
This guy is gonna ruin himself , he should ask amokachi what he did with his private jet . I sincerely hope adebayor is planning for life after football,that is why I like eto ,eto now has a gsm network in cameroon offering telecoms services and so many other businesses worldwide. Football money comes fast but goes fast.
Compared to Adebayor, Amokachi was a broke as§!
How much were top players paid then, not to talk of a B class player which he was?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar / Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) / Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.