Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:24 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (60194 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On May 13, 2015
ooshinibos:

you have spoken what most of us don't want to hear but you are telling the truth ...I have learnt my lesson now ...am investing in Land and houses .. I j bought only one expensive car ..that enough for me

Bro i feel you, we have forgotten that there are so many retired athletics that was well payed as much as $200,000/week that is so broke now...
Abeg invest well i see us being financial stable

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by philkoms: 11:34am On May 13, 2015
This is pure waste for somebody of his background, for we brought nothing to dis world and we shall take nothing out of it, let him that has ear hear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.