Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? (19125 Views)

My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Gud1(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
Please guys Help me out here, if a lady is engaged to a man, is it her responsibility to wash his cloths and warm his bed when she visits him and stays for a month?
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by mentorandfriend(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2015
Yes! She should give her best toogrin.

The warming of bed part! Since her other name is stupidity.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by donbenedict(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2015
Depends on what she wants to oFfer... Yeah washn clothes is cool. Its not bad.. Buh for d sex part, it depends on their choice..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 12, 2015
I dy laugh

1 Like

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by jascon1(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2015
For what? U can't be too comfortable cos' engagement is not marriage. Don't be faster than ur speed. Keep on doing the things that made him fall for u. Until he puts that ringer on the fing...u still remain a date.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by loomer: 3:54pm On May 12, 2015
Na chop, Shit and sleep she wan de do for the full one month?

4 Likes

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Gud1(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2015
loomer:
Na chop, Shit and sleep she wan de do for the full one month?

Ask me o

1 Like

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Wendy80(f): 4:12pm On May 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Yes! She should give her best toogrin.

The warming of bed part! Since her other name is stupidity.

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by KanwuliaJara: 4:30pm On May 12, 2015
After she don born abort or born like 5 pikins finish before the engagement? grin
Wives do not suck blokoses, only girlfriends DO!
No more A-penetration either!

Advertisements for marriage is OVA! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Gud1(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
After she don born abort or born like 5 pikins finish before the engagement? grin
Wives do not suck blokoses, only girlfriends DO!
No more A-penetration either!

Advertisements for marriage is OVA! grin

Are you sure! Lol
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by KanwuliaJara: 5:21pm On May 12, 2015
Gud1:

Are you sure! Lol

Very, very SURE!
Wives do not do a quarter of the things desperate girlfriends do.
Men stay the same, WOMEN CHANGE! grin

*did you just send my an e-message? I got an alert with you NL ID flash across my phone. If I had to answer to all those e-mail messages I would not have a life. grin I prefer OPEN COMMUNIQUE here on NL, not via emails. Thanks!* kiss

8 Likes

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Qmab: 5:36pm On May 12, 2015
When you go stay a month with someone you are engaged with of course you help clean as much as you can. That doesn't have to be a wifely duty except maybe he has someone who does his cleaning for him.
As for the bed warming part, that should be your own decision. Different strokes for different folks.

5 Likes

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Gud1(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2015
Qmab:
When you go stay a month with someone you are engaged with of course you help clean as much as you can. That doesn't have to be a wifely duty except maybe he has someone who does his cleaning for him.
As for the bed warming part, that should be your own decision. Different strokes for different folks.

I agree with u

2 Likes

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Gud1(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Very, very SURE!
Wives do not do a quarter of the things desperate girlfriends do.
Men stay the same, WOMEN CHANGE! grin

*did you just send my an e-message? I got an alert with you NL ID flash across my phone. If I had to answer to all those e-mail messages I would not have a life. grin I prefer OPEN COMMUNIQUE here on NL, not via emails. Thanks!* kiss

The wives are enlighten now... As for the email, is not everything one has to discuss in public.

3 Likes

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Gud1(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2015
If it is only ring he used to engaged her then she has every right to act the way she did.

But in this case he has perform some marrital rites with both the in laws as some cultures demands
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by KanwuliaJara: 10:28pm On May 12, 2015
Gud1:

The wives are enlighten now... As for the email, is not everything one has to discuss in public.

Tough! kiss
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by NifemiOlu(m): 6:46am On May 13, 2015
Relationships are just so complicated.
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Moana(f): 8:56am On May 13, 2015
Fiance and wife are not the same thing so no. She should only do thing she freely wants to without feeling like its mandatory to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by ednut1(m): 8:07pm On May 13, 2015
maga, naso some gals collet ring, bcom lord of the rings grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 13, 2015
Only foolish girls and husband-freaked ones can do that.

angry

5 Likes

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by LatestTrend: 8:10pm On May 13, 2015
grin
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by menxer: 8:11pm On May 13, 2015
That is a question only your pastor or imam can answer adequately.

PS.
what's so special about making FP?
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by jamex93(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2015
I no know fa o
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by demmy0325(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2015
Yea.. She should... Am sure she wudnt jst sit and watch hs man washn his clothes or doin d dishes and wont help... That period particularly is when a man observe his wife most..
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Gud1(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2015
Finally I make front page. grin grin grin
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by spicymir(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2015
fiancee and wife look alike...nah for only nigeria that one be dsame
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Omolola1(f): 8:13pm On May 13, 2015
No she is not his wife yet, so why assume the responsibility of one?
If he doesn't end up marrying her, where will all the warming up and washing of clothes be recorded? undecided

Don't do the do until it is official undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by 1stola: 8:14pm On May 13, 2015
Gud1:
Please guys Help me out here, if a lady is engaged to a man, is it her responsibility to wash his cloths and warm his bed when she visits him and stays for a month?
What kind of engagement?
Official or the type you people assume when you go buy N200 ring and put on her finger?
Please trow more bullshıt light on the bolded.
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Jambsupport(f): 8:14pm On May 13, 2015
That would be so stupid of her. Guys now use one yeye ring to tie girls down. Engaged my a**

2 Likes

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by prettyPriscy(f): 8:14pm On May 13, 2015
grin :DScaring prospective suitor frm coming!
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 13, 2015
Depends... The issue is highly dependent on lots of factors. Like is she staying fully with the guy now or Just weekend stuffs? Is she a working class? Is she a feminist? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ladies Refuse To Build With Guys !! / Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party / Can Couple With Genotype AA & AS Give Birth To SS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.