Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? (19118 Views)

My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Qmab: 8:15pm On May 13, 2015
ednut1:
maga, naso some gals collet ring, bcom lord of the rings grin
lolzzz... Which one be lord of the Rings again o
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 13, 2015
grin
use this http://ss.rccgnet.org/christian%20courtship.html
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Akpetek: 8:20pm On May 13, 2015
In honour of my uncommon transformation Governor/Senator elect, Sen. Godswill Obot Akpabio and Governor elect Udom Immanuel, we have decided to trek from Edo State to Akwa-ibom . Starting from 15/05/2015
ERNEST Eyo .E (Brothers)
FOR FRIENDS AND WELL WISHERS.
0705 320 9426

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by EPHYMANAS: 8:21pm On May 13, 2015
[color= #990000][/color] no is a sin because they are not yet maried idont think is gud base on christian perspective ,but due to claims of civilisation an westernisation people tend to leave there culture an moral values ,that's why we have problem today
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by 1stola: 8:21pm On May 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Very, very SURE!
Wives do not do a quarter of the things desperate girlfriends do.
Men stay the same, WOMEN CHANGE! grin
[s]
*did you just send my an e-message? I got an alert with you NL ID flash across my phone. If I had to answer to all those e-mail messages I would not have a life. grin I prefer OPEN COMMUNIQUE here on NL, not via emails. Thanks!* kiss
[/s]
See mgbeke feeling like one local champion o cheesy
Only jobless people send such nonsense.
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by samintegrity(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2015
The funniest thing about 88% of the comments hia is that most of them are not even engaged, mere gf yet they do the bed warming part, yet u advice someone who is engaged otherwise..

Why don't we just be truthful to ourselves??

Anyways, i wouldn't either. Thou i once believed in that part before, buh that was wen i avnt met JESUS, now that i have i say No, not until we both wedded. Buh it all depends on u!! The decision is urs and urs only.

Thou i understand why you advice her not to, i get it, buh Pls lets always try to say what we do and not paint ourselves saint.

1 Like

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Daresh(f): 8:27pm On May 13, 2015
I don't like washing my own clothes, it's to wash another persons clothes? No way!
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Ishilove: 8:30pm On May 13, 2015
Gud1:
Please guys Help me out here, if a lady is engaged to a man, is it her responsibility to wash his cloths and warm his bed when she visits him and stays for a month?
She has the rest of her life (hopefully) to do the above so why the rush? Heck, I know I can't do that ish. I can manage to clean your place once in a while but I will not give husband benefits to a man I am not married to. Do your own laundry yourself. Your hands aren't there for decoration.
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:34pm On May 13, 2015
Gud1:
Please guys Help me out here, if a lady is engaged to a man, is it her responsibility to wash his cloths and warm his bed when she visits him and stays for a month?
Ur question is dead on arrival man. Y is she visiting 4 dat long if she isnt ready 2 help out in washing & bed mathematics. grin
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by amokeme(f): 8:39pm On May 13, 2015
Washing of clothes really?! undecided
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2015
Daresh:
I don't like washing my own clothes, it's to wash another persons clothes? No way!
What value re u bring into his life then? This laziness wont help you ooooo. Hope u arent lazy in bed ooooo grin
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Krisddon: 8:40pm On May 13, 2015
Gud1:
Marriage and engagement are not the same.
Does engaging her changes her surname as in marriage?... Hope this helped?
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 13, 2015
You shouldn't assume a wife responsibility when engaged o, it is not over until its over my sister.
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by naijainfogalery: 8:55pm On May 13, 2015
Can you start riding a car/take the car home after you have made an offer to the seller to buy the car?

the answer is capital NOO
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Melahou(m): 9:00pm On May 13, 2015
1stola:

What kind of engagement?
Official or the type you people assume when you go buy N200 ring and put on her finger?
Please trow more bullshıt light on the bolded.

Does the cost of the ring you give to your spouse determine your seriousness or unseriousness in the relationship.
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Melahou(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2015
Jambsupport:
That would be so stupid of her. Guys now use one yeye ring to tie girls down. Engaged my a**

That yeye ring is what most girls crave to have...
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Jambsupport(f): 9:05pm On May 13, 2015
Melahou:

That yeye ring is what most girls crave to have...
of course, we all do buh not when it becomes a chain.
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by FarmTech(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2015
Marriage shud be honorable in all and the bed undefied. Fornicators and adulterers, God will judge.
U may sleep with him/her but at last the r/s breaks and the duo will end up marrying somebody else. Courtship shud be a time when u understand urself and differences, it's not a time for immorality that blinds.
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Melahou(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2015
Jambsupport:
of course, we all do buh not when it becomes a chain.

All na ring...
Depends on your interpretation
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by 1stola: 9:15pm On May 13, 2015
Melahou:

Does the cost of the ring you give to your spouse determine your seriousness or unseriousness in the relationship.
Yes it does.
Are you happy now?
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Melahou(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2015
1stola:

Yes it does.
Are you happy now?

Am sure someone like you will drag your spouse to get you a ring that cost a fortune even when he can't afford it.

Cost of ring has noting to do with whether one is serious or not.
What matter is your intention towards that person
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by 1stola: 9:23pm On May 13, 2015
Melahou:

Am sure someone like you will drag your spouse to get you a ring that cost a fortune even when he can't afford it.

[s] Cost of ring has noting to do with whether one is serious or not.
What matter is your intention towards that person
[/s]
Kid.
Be there and be deceiving yourself.
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by joshrare(m): 9:25pm On May 13, 2015
donbenedict:
Depends on what she wants to oFfer... Yeah washn clothes is cool. Its not bad.. Buh for d sex part, it depends on their choice..

This is funny
If they have been having sex in relationship, will it stop/reduce because of engagement?
They simply double their sex effort @ least d lady has gotten some level of assurance from her spouse... She's definitely giving the dude 105 degree spread...
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by donbenedict(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2015
joshrare:

This is funny
If they have been having sex in relationship, will it stop/reduce because of engagement?
They simply double their sex effort @ least d lady has gotten some level of assurance from her spouse... She's definitely giving the dude 105 degree spread...
looooooooool..... 180degree spread grin
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 13, 2015
Jambsupport:
That would be so stupid of her. Guys now use one yeye ring to tie girls down. Engaged my a**
cheesy cheesy
And they will wear the ring till they become Lord of the ring. undecided
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Melahou(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2015
1stola:

[/s]
Kid.
Be there and be deceiving yourself.

I wonder whose deceiving him...is it me or you that's still single and perhaps still hooping around

Better grow up "ring bearer"
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by 1stola: 9:41pm On May 13, 2015
Melahou:

I wonder whose deceiving him...is it me or you that's still single and perhaps still hooping around

Better grow up "ring bearer"
Ode.
Who is single?
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Melahou(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2015
1stola:

Ode.
Who is single?

Continue to display your immaturity ok.
Now i see your problem
Yeye
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by tunjijones(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2015
loomer:
Na chop, Shit and sleep she wan de do for the full one month?

I tire ooo
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 13, 2015
hell no!
Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Oluwaplumpie(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2015
Gud1:
Is the chic homeless? What will she be doing in the guy's house for 1 month?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Oluwaplumpie(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2015
Qmab:
When you go stay a month with someone you are engaged with of course you help clean as much as you can. That doesn't have to be a wifely duty except maybe he has someone who does his cleaning for him.
As for the bed warming part, that should be your own decision. Different strokes for different folks.
get a grip, ure a lady. A man who can't clean up after himself isn't worthy of a wife.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Family Man, Am I A Miser, Greedy Or Trying To Be Financially Smart? / Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party / Help! My Husband Wants Me To Change My Name From Ndidi To Sinmisola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.