Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? (19121 Views)

My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by Daresh(f): 9:59am On May 15, 2015
NobleG1:

Definition of Responsibility: Something for which one is responsible; a duty, obligation, or burden.

NO, it's not her responsibility to do anything for you. Anything she does for you is an act of love, kindness and compassion, which is her choice to make and NOT a responsibility. She's not even your wife!

It's not even her responsibility to have sex with you. She can sleep with another man if she wants, it's her body, and you can't do anything about it. She have sex with you only because of the love she has for you, and shouldn't be misconstrued be as "her job to you". It's her wish.

When people are nice to you or do something good for you, they do so out of goodwill not as their responsibility.

That you're engaged to her doesn't mean she has become your house-girl or property! Most Nigerian men still have 1815 mentality. A time when women were nothing but property, slaves, servants, house-girls and sex objects. We're in 2015!

Wash your damn clothes man! If she wishes to assist you, fine, if not, don't use it against her. There're better ways to know a good partner. By the way, can you wash her clothes too?

NobleG1 you are officially the smartest man on NL and for this you have my utmost respect.

1 Like

Re: Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? by NobleG1(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2015
Daresh:

NobleG1 you are officially the smartest man on NL and for this you have my utmost respect.

Thanks dear. Some Nigerian men's mentality p*isses me off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Family Man, Am I A Miser, Greedy Or Trying To Be Financially Smart? / Can Couple With Genotype AA & AS Give Birth To SS? / K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.