Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage (50429 Views)

Why Do Things Change After Marriage? / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by moghedien: 7:52am On May 13, 2015
MrsChima:

Even if she has your name..that's not going to keep men from her and if she wants to cheat her married name mean nothing.

Nothing to do with preventing a cheating wife, like I said it is to present a common identity, names are very important, lineages are based on names, stuff like that, these little things matter a lot.

Now as far as I know if a woman meets her man, the one, she'll be the one eager to take the name sef. Some ex-wives still bear ex-husbands name. Most prominent example Kimora Lee Simmons.

1 Like

Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by precisionindepth: 7:53am On May 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
are you a feminist?
when a lady expresses her mind , she becomesba feminist..smh for some men
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by donbenedict(m): 7:55am On May 13, 2015
precisionindepth:
so her father DT has spent millions, time, energy, affection and so on, on her nko. u paid bride price and so wat? how much is d bride price? and more so a man who doesn't pay bride price on a woman who lives with him is considered a thief and am very sure u won't and are not one.
hav u lived wit one?
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Beface(m): 7:57am On May 13, 2015
MrsChima:

Okay...go beat and rap3 your housemaid...you sounds sexually frustrated.

You don't have to talk to me you know.
Because your father beat and rape you and your Nigga boy friend beat and rape your daughter doesn't make all men rapists. Is only Ashawo in Nigeria that demonstrate such irritating mannerisms. No wonder you are insensitive and brainless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by ungwar(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2015
I often insist my wife adds her maiden name to all her correspondence. it doesn't change anything.
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Henroobaba: 8:18am On May 13, 2015
Ladies retaining their surnames after wedding shows a mark of regard for their father and family. It should not be an issue because their hubby names are included. However, fathers/ men should know that their daughters will be married some day and expect the treatment given. If you feel you shouldnt be referenced or regarded, enjoy!
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Moana(f): 8:42am On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
for sure , but your hubby name shld b first even if your dad na dangote
not when you expect her to pay the bills in the house too
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by opecis: 8:44am On May 13, 2015
Ruth in the bible left her people to follow her mother in law with these words "your people will be my people, your God will be my God ........" so if marriage is about a woman "leaving her people and clinging to a man and THE TWO BECOME ONE, then don't you think it is awkward to bear TWO SURNAMES meaning you have not abandoned everything behind to be joined to the man reason most girls will still run back to their fathers to complain of every happenings in their home. please nobody can serve two masters at the same time-it's either you love your (rich)family name so much to contemplate letting it go against accepting my (poor and nonentity) surname. please accept me for all i am and if you so love ur family name, kindly put my surname and put NEE ur family name except ur family name is for professional or commercial reasons.

Where is it in the bible that say a woman must take the man's surname because she left her patwnt's home. There is no such thing as modern trend marriage. Marriage is marriage regardless of the season. If it is not a big deal for a woman to take the man's bame....then it shouldn't be a big deal for a man to take the woman's ,name. Simple.[/quote]
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by agarawu23(m): 8:45am On May 13, 2015
Moana:
I will pay the bills cool her job is to fix my dicck grin
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Nobody: 8:47am On May 13, 2015
Moana:
I don't know where all this frustrated people are springing out from. What had paying bills got to do with his comment.

1 Like

Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Moana(f): 8:47am On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
I will pay the bills cool her job is to fix my dicck grin
is it broken? grin
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by agarawu23(m): 8:49am On May 13, 2015
Moana:
is it broken? grin
hahahahaha lipsrsealed
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Moana(f): 8:50am On May 13, 2015
slimmy05:
I don't know where all this frustrated people are springing out from. What had paying bills got to do with his comment.
providing is the duty of a man in a marriage. The frustrated one here is you because u just attacking people who arent even talking to you. Now nicely fvck off and look for another person to bother with your telebutie looking self cheesy
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Moana(f): 8:51am On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
hahahahaha lipsrsealed
cheesy you should go see TB joshua u dont need a wife for that one
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Beedude(m): 8:54am On May 13, 2015
Hollamydey:
B4 nko, am still d daughter of my father. Besides am married 2 my husband nd nt sold 2 him so I still have d right 2 maintain by father's name nd dat of his, ko fa ija rara.....#my opinion
That is if he understand and accept.. But he has the right to reject that wink
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Nobody: 8:58am On May 13, 2015
Moana:
providing is the duty of a man in a marriage. The frustrated one here is you because u just attacking people who arent even talking to you. Now nicely fvck off and look for another person to bother with your telebutie looking self cheesy
you are complete confused nuisance, nairaland wannabes. Do you even know the value a Nigerian has here amongst the African-Americans? They have the confidence that we don't depend on their sorry ass when they even rope us with child support.

We don't see your money. African men are not cultured in that respect, so shut you trap and shove that your nonsense self in the bin
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by agarawu23(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2015
Moana:
cheesy you should go see TB joshua u dont need a wife for that one
huh their is no big deal if you can help me fix my broken diicck tongue
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Nobody: 9:02am On May 13, 2015
Moana:
now I had to knock myself for responding to a lazy sluut who depends on child support to survive.
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Moana(f): 9:07am On May 13, 2015
slimmy05:
now I had to knock myself for responding to a lazy sluut who depends on child support to survive.
and why will i depend on child support when i dont have a child? undecided Old man like u see ehn your mates are closing business deals while you are busy going through strangers old online posts jobless cu.nt!
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Nobody: 9:10am On May 13, 2015
Moana:
and why will i depend on child support when i dont have a child? undecided Old man like u see ehn your mates are closing business deals while you are busy going through strangers old online posts jobless cu.nt!
stale! Get a life and stop living on child support.
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Moana(f): 9:14am On May 13, 2015
slimmy05:
you are complete confused nuisance, nairaland wannabes. Do you even know the value a Nigerian has here amongst the African-Americans? They have the confidence that we don't depend on their sorry ass when they even rope us with child support.

We don't see your money. African men are not cultured in that respect, so shut you trap and shove that your nonsense self in the bin
yes you have so much valued that they even excluded you from the lottery visa competition because of fraudulent behaviour! You are proud to be man enough to have a baby but not man enough to give your child a decent life? Oya clap yourself now that your have proven yourself to be a grace to manhood. Now going back to the topic undecided
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Nobody: 9:16am On May 13, 2015
Moana:
yes you have so much valued that they even excluded you from the lottery visa competition because of fraudulent behaviour! You are proud to be man enough to have a baby but not man enough to give your child a decent life? Oya clap yourself now that your have proven yourself to be a grace to manhood. Now going back to the topic undecided
now I see why Justwise had to ignore crass ignorance. Your ignorance sucks. Bye felicia
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Moana(f): 9:17am On May 13, 2015
slimmy05:
stale! Get a life and stop living on child support.
i dont have a child, clearly that child support is taking away 3/4 of your little wages it explains why you are a typical frustrated man.
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Moana(f): 9:18am On May 13, 2015
slimmy05:
now I see why Justwise had to ignore crass ignorance. Your ignorance sucks. Bye felicia
true hurts huh, told u to fvck a long time ago while you still had a little of your dignity...
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Nobody: 9:19am On May 13, 2015
Moana:
i dont have a child, clearly that child support is taking away 3/4 of your little wages it explains why you are a typical frustrated man.
ok bloke. Bye dimwit.
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Nobody: 9:22am On May 13, 2015
Moana:
true hurts huh, told u to fvck a long time ago while you still had a little of your dignity...
I already pat your illiteracy and crass ignorance at the back. This is to show how miserable you dunderheads have been so far. You're not a match at all, you can't light. Lots like you only crave to be noticed, but will place you where you belong you sluut
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Moana(f): 9:22am On May 13, 2015
Im not always mean but if u act like a goat i will not give you any better treatment. Act like a respectable man and i will treat you likewise
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Sigo86(m): 9:24am On May 13, 2015
Hollamydey:
B4 nko, am still d daughter of my father. Besides am married 2 my husband nd nt sold 2 him so I still have d right 2 maintain by father's name nd dat of his, ko fa ija rara.....#my opinion

Oniranu ni e... Se won o so owo ori e ni
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Moana(f): 9:24am On May 13, 2015
slimmy05:
I already pat your illiteracy and crass ignorance at the back. This is to show how miserable you dunderheads have been so far. You're not a match at all, you can't light. Lots like you oby crave to be noticed, but will place you where you belong you sluut
you are the one who came attacking from nowhere but yet im the one trying to be noticed. If i were u right now i would be worrying about how i will juggle my child support and rent for next month not forming shakara on NL
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Nobody: 9:27am On May 13, 2015
Moana:
you are the one who came attacking from nowhere but yet im the one trying to be noticed. If i were u right now i would be worrying about how i will juggle my child support and rent for next month not forming shakara on NL
am not some broke ass irresponsible quickie produced sluut like you. I don't date austist like you who lack basic comprehension skills.
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Moana(f): 9:30am On May 13, 2015
slimmy05:
am not some broke ass irresponsible quickie produced sluut like you. I don't date austist like you who lack basic comprehension skills.

grin i have my bills paid up for until the end of the year so im not even bothered by this, you still have yours up to your neck though tongue
Re: New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage by Nobody: 9:33am On May 13, 2015
Moana:
grin i have my bills paid up for until the end of the year so im not even bothered by this, you still have yours up to your neck though tongue
Yes, your face me I murder you thatched house, you piglet. This is why I say you're broke sluut. I won't repeat myself again. I am not your mate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Leave Me / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room / Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.