Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

F.W De Klerk Divorce: President Jonathan Goofed Big Time!#expressngrantoftheday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / F.W De Klerk Divorce: President Jonathan Goofed Big Time!#expressngrantoftheday (548 Views)

Falana Goofed On ‘no Absolute Immunity’ Position — Ozekhome / Photos: See How Thisday Paper Goofed Today / Divorce Saga: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife, Anita Finally Speaks Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

F.W De Klerk Divorce: President Jonathan Goofed Big Time!#expressngrantoftheday by greghamite: 5:43pm On May 12, 2015
FACT FILE

Again, the president goofs….

LIE: “When F.W de Klerk took the decision to abolish minority rule in RSA, even his wife divorced him.” – President Goodluck Jonathan

FACT: Minority rule in South Africa ended in 1994 sir. It wasn’t until 1998 that former South African leader, F.W de Klerk and his wife of 38 years, Marike de Klerk, were divorced. And it had nothing to do with his decision to end minority rule. Marike discovered that her husband had been having an affair with Elita Georgiades, wife of Tony Georgiades, a Greek businessman and financier of de Klerk’s party. And she filed for divorce. That’s all!

President Goodluck Jonathan made the goof on Sunday at a thanksgiving and farewell service in his honour at the Cathedral Church of the Advent Life-Camp, Gwarinpa, Abuja, President Jonathan

Jonathan said he hoped his wife, Patience will not divorce him for conceding defeat in the presidential election to General Mohammadu Buhari.

“When F.W de Klerk took the decision to abolish minority rule in RSA, even his wife divorced him. I hope my wife will not divorce me.”

#ExpressNGRantOfTheDay is randomly picked from the social media by our Editors. Follow the Harsh tag #ExpressNGRantOfTheDay

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/05/f-w-de-klerk-divorce-president-jonathan-goofed-big-time-expressngrantoftheday/

Re: F.W De Klerk Divorce: President Jonathan Goofed Big Time!#expressngrantoftheday by Acekidc4(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2015
Huh!!
Re: F.W De Klerk Divorce: President Jonathan Goofed Big Time!#expressngrantoftheday by pappy4real(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2015
But if a wife who's been married for 38yrs divorces her husband, can anybody tell me where she'll be going

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Arik Mess Yesterday...lol. Unbelievable! / Do You Still Have This? / Photos: This Bride Came To Her Weeding In A Coffin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.