Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend (35388 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos) / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by holyokoto(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2015
thorpido:
Their mother is dead.The man is free to date the woman except the affair started before their mother died.

Even if it started before their Mother's death, the man did not commit any crime
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by dataplus87(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2015
there is more to the story....What if it was the woman that kills their Mother,i think they serve him well lipsrsealed
He should do it with other woman not her late wife's Friend
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by omarhlichanwa: 10:07am On May 13, 2015
Haba! Dat wz too disrespectful,a father wud still remain a father,there are better ways to handle this insane issue dan all diz trash...the children are to blame.
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/2-siblings-docked-over-alleged-assault-on-father/

Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 10:07am On May 13, 2015
Their names are Ogidinta... I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 10:07am On May 13, 2015
kings09:
U shld have read d story 1st b4 spewing ur comments. D children r 36 n 29 yrs of age n their mother z late. D man z free 2 date bt however he did it shldnt be reason enuf 2 tie him up. So read b4 u yarn.

Don't believe everything you read.
Don't conclude based on nairaland surface stories.
I was there. What you've read is nothing compared to the real story.
Nuff said.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Jambsupport(f): 10:09am On May 13, 2015
thorpido:
Their mother is dead.The man is free to date the woman except the affair started before their mother died.
Haha, where's honour to d dead? His wife's friend? WTF, free to date kini
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Jambsupport(f): 10:12am On May 13, 2015
The woman is so shameless for agreeing to date d man. That's disrespect. They might have been fvcking sef b4 she died. Useless men
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by kings09(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:

Don't believe everything you read.
Don't conclude based on nairaland surface stories.
I was there. What you've read is nothing compared to the real story.
Nuff said.
Even if u wr thr. Have u asked wat d adult daughters' biz wit their father's dating activity wen they r suppose be married or chilling wit their lovers. Their mum z late n d man probably has paid his last respects. Shld d man be sleeping wit d daughters cos I knw u will be 1 of d 1st set of ppl 2 condemn dat as well. Its jst reality dat humans r humans. D man aint a spirit.

1 Like

Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by 1stola: 10:13am On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:

MY stûpidity cum imbe.cili.ty is legendary. Kudos!
Okay

Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 10:15am On May 13, 2015
kings09:
Even if u wr thr. Have u asked wat d adult daughters' biz wit their father's dating activity wen they r suppose be married or chilling wit their lovers. Their mum z late n d man probably has paid his last respects. Shld d man be sleeping wit d daughters cos I knw u will be 1 of d 1st set of ppl 2 condemn dat as well. Its jst reality dat humans r humans. D man aint a spirit.

Your questions and deductions are still based off of ONLY what you've read here.
I'm trying to point you toward a much larger and betraying reality beyond that.
It ain't my family so I won't spill their business here. If you knew the fact, you'd probably personally award those ladies a trophy grin
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by 1stola: 10:16am On May 13, 2015
egift:
Their mum is dead. Please the children should allow their father to enjoy the rest of his life. And the man should seat and explain things with his Children and address some of their concerns.

Finally, if it does not work, the man should share his possession and take his own cut, marry and live his life in peace . I will not support depriving the man his own right to live his life with dignity.
What is this one saying?
Share his possessions with who?
Na by force to share?
Those silly girls are supposed to be thrown in jail at least for 10 years each.
If they can do this to their father, imagine what they will do to their husband.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 10:17am On May 13, 2015
1stola:

I may be a baztard son
But I pray my daughters will castrate me cos I'm a
senseless goat.

Right on, bro! Spot on! grin
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by secorn: 10:18am On May 13, 2015
They should settle out court, the father should also respect his diseased wife and his children by keeping it far enough until a gud relationship is established among them.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by DoTheNeedful: 10:18am On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:
Some 4cuking fathers deserve nothing less.
I don't even wanna know what he did wrong.
They should just have castrated his azz already!

Did you read the story at all or just are just plain stup1d What is the man's sin undecided? Please tell me. His wife is no more. Are u sane at all?
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by bonnykah: 10:18am On May 13, 2015
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 10:19am On May 13, 2015
If it was a widow, a lone female with sons that did this now, you guys would support d sons for beating her.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by 1stola: 10:19am On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:

I may be a baztard son
But I pray my daughters will castrate me cos I'm a
senseless goat.
Right on, bro! Spot on! grin
Yabaleft candidate
Have you taken your drugs today?

Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by shezinton(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2015
Dose children have no right to decide wu deir fada have to sex....dose children shld raise deir hands dat till date no 1 else makes love wit dem except deir hubby...Yeye children...
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 10:23am On May 13, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Did I read the story at all or I'm just just plain stup1d What is the man's sin undecided? Please tell me. His wife is no more. Are my sane at all?

Just testing how easy it might be to get some morons talking.
The experiment is working well so far!
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by ElFenomeno1: 10:24am On May 13, 2015
SMh..... Absolutely no need for the treatment meted out to the poor man!
The man has done nothing wrong unless the woman in question is married............. So I don't understand the overzealous children!
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by donttouch: 10:24am On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:
Some 4cuking fathers deserve nothing less.
I don't even wanna know what he did wrong.
They should just have castrated his azz already!

Guy u just said ur experience. Sorry dear
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by dapsonlou(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2015
Yoruba Children can never so this. They might stop talking to their father that's the worst they can do.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 10:25am On May 13, 2015
1stola:

My mama forgot her black underwear in your room. Plzz she needs it to wear next tomorrow. Can I come and collect it?

Ask yo momma to come herself. I forgot to pound her from da behind grin
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Moana(f): 10:25am On May 13, 2015
These women need to get their own husbands and let this old man enjoy himself. Body no be firewood, shebi he is not married anymore
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 10:26am On May 13, 2015
donttouch:

Guy u just said ur experience. Sorry dear

Yua welkom ma child
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 10:30am On May 13, 2015
kullozone:
hmmm

agbero children...body no be wood na!
moreover what's a 36yr woman still doing in her father's house
maybe na me no read well.
you read well, that is the height of gross misconduct from 2 old women, reason why no one will marry them, abi dem wan continue from where their mother stop?
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Helkayklassic(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2015
Festac again :-XFestac again
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by zerojinx(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by franklingud(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2015
Except their affair started before the mother died, else those girls are cows..
#umuakathesedays
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Raylight2(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2015
please help explain this statement "granted them bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum and adjourned the case till May 21 for mention"
does that mean they're free/?
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by pak: 10:40am On May 13, 2015
thorpido:

Even if it started before their mom's death. As long as the affair/woman was not directly or remotely connected to the mother's death. Then nothing warrants or justifies their actions

Anyway, my guess is that the family would have had an history of abuse for the girls to have resorted to such extremes. Violence does not just jump on people.

Any man that marries these ones should just prepare for regular WWF sessions

1 Like

Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by RaeMystix: 10:42am On May 13, 2015
First off, I see no offense with their dad dating their late mom's friend. Why, because she is late...Plus it's better he date a woman who he his familiar with. ..Also, I think one laying hands on his or her father is a curse(whatsover the situation, might be)..He wasn't cheating for crying out loud.They both deserve their punishment , and then some.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dumped Wife For Online Lover Who Turned Out To Be A Nigerian Scammer / Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo / 2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.