Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With (12651 Views)

She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad / 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. / 10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by bankyblue(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2015
Have it at the back of your mind that some women are manipulative and astounding liars. Sometimes they do things just to throw you off and at other times, they are caught up within themselves and those signs may give a wrong impression.

• Consistent Nagging

The days of harmonious communication are gone when a women decides to do nothing but nag. Basically, she will find every excuse to lash out and argue with you. The reason a woman will do this is to justify her deed by rationalizing that it wasn’t working out with your anyway. It helps eliminate a lot of her guilt. So if a woman starts to point out every flaw and starts arguments about every little thing then it could be a sign that she has been unfaithful or is going to.

• The Phone Is Face Down

If you find out that her phone is placed far down whenever you’re with her, she’s probably hooking up with another dude. Why do you think a lady would have her phone face down whenever she’s with you? She’s obviously hiding something and what do you think she’d want to hide from the man she’s dating? Of course it’s an instant messaging notification, text message or call from a guy she’s wiTh.

• Sudden Wardrobe Changes

If your girl goes into makeover mode and tears through the mall like Sonic the Hedgehog on a mission, you should take notice. Most women have an affinity for retail, but if her shopping takes on a rabid focus seemingly out of nowhere, you should ask yourself why she has become invested in reinventing herself.

Again, it’s about a departure from the norm. If your girl normally puts on a full face of make-up to run errands, don’t think twice about her putting on mascara to go to the dry-cleaners. But if she’s a sweats-and-Chapstick type of chick, and she suddenly starts taking an hour to get ready to go out (particularly, without you), you have a reason to worry.

• She Checks, But Does Not Respond To Certain Texts

Almost all girls engage in some form of teasing on their phones with their friends. They enjoy sending messages to each other and replying instantly. Notice when you’re with her, how she smiles and responds to her girlfriends messages. Now think of when she gets a notification and fails to respond to it. It’s obviously a guy. This sign is a bit tricky given the fact that girls will have lots of guys calling and texting them and as such difficult to assess. But if she’s always checking her messages and fails to respond to them, she’s probably doing so cause it’s from a person she doesn’t want you to know about.

• Denying you the honeypot

Most girls won’t want you to give them cunnilingus when it’s less than a day that another guys penis was in there. Of course, there are times when they are just not in the mood for it or they’ve not had their baths in hours or she feels her period is almost here. Despite how conniving women may be, they have a subtle respect for their regular guys and wouldn’t want his mouth where another guy’s stick has been.

Also, when she suddenly starts giving you unexpected blowjobs which she previously didn’t, know that she feels guilty that she’s doing same to some other guy. If she refuses you sex at times, it could be she just recently made out with someone else on the same day. It’s most important to get girls to be free and open with you and I guarantee that you’d be shocked at what you discover. Some of them have no problems sleeping with more than one guy on the same day or making out with other girls as much as they do with you.

• She Suddenly Becomes Mother Theresa

She becomes overtly good and domestic. Some women tend to punish them selves when they cheat especially if they cheated on a man who is faithful. They give themselves personal penance. She would wake up by 12 midnight to wash cloths, Iron your cloths before 4am. Wash your car for no reason. Cook your favourite meal without demanding for money. Bro she done Bleep up.. Bring her down and question her with a promise to forgive. When she starts telling you about a friend that she has plans with without explicitly stating if it’s a man or woman, chances are the so called friend is a dude. This one is self-explanatory. Girls that are more deceptive in nature would rather completely withhold information from you than lying about who the friend is.

• The Surprise Shave

If you have had surprise sex with her and perhaps a couple of times when she wasn’t shaved and you discover her to be randomly shaved all of a sudden, she is probably looking forward to sex from someone else. This is even more true if she’s shaved on a day she’s not expected to see you.

• She Starts Blaming You For Every thing

If your previously secure girlfriend suddenly goes into paranoia mode, you should take notice. If she snaps at you over seemingly innocent actions (basically, anything on this list, but in small, completely commonplace increments), she might be trying to throw you off her scent. By focusing your attention to your perceived failings, you’ll be less apt to interrogate her about her actual foul play, which is just the way she’d like it.

• She Tells You That She is Unhappy

It’s easy to misinterpret any of the aforementioned signals as infidelity when in actuality, there is a perfectly reasonable explanation. But, if you start noticing that the signs are slowly piling up, and she’s recently admitted she’s no longer happy in the relationship, you might be on the verge of a full-fledged confession.

Guilt is a tricky emotion, and she might feel that by fessing up to her flailing satisfaction in the relationship, she is offering you (and herself) an explanation for her selfish actions. Or, she could be gearing up to act on a long-held impulse, and making her excuses in advances so she can later utter, “I told you so,” with aplomb

• She Thinks You’re Insecure

If your woman ever tell you that you are so insecure. Bro she banging outside. Though it was her choice to stray if she did, women sometimes cheat when they feel like they’re partner is being too clingy or accusing them of being interested in someone else. It’s almost like a self-fulfilling prophecy, House says. “Unless you truly do want her to see you through your tainted glasses, don’t point out your insecurities and physical flaws,” she suggests. “If you constantly question if you are good enough for her, she might start to wonder the same thing… and look for something better.”`

In conclusion

Basically, she will become very cold towards you. She won’t answer your phone calls. She won’t tell you that she loves you. She won’t include you in her life whatsoever. All of a sudden, she’ll invite someone else to the ballet with her. She won’t care how you are feeling or what problems are going on in your relationship. All that she cares about “I” and how she can get closer to her new man. While it may sound harsh, it is the reality of cheating and this sign, along with the others, are clear signs that she may be seeing someone else.

Lastly, remember these signs are not perfect and they do not completely tell if she’s with someone else but are definitely things you should be on the lookout for. Nowadays, it is best to think she’s sleeping with some other guy until the time you’re proven wrong.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by FLAWLES(f): 7:40pm On May 12, 2015
OwkAY :|
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by izuch(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 12, 2015
ok noted!
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by tupem: 7:45pm On May 12, 2015
op dey there! some women wey fit sleep with 5 men in a day na I'm you say go feel guilty for sleeping with just one! ok o!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2015
Op, your points are ok, but not reliable. Make person no go accuse am innocent girlfriend o.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by naijaboiy: 7:59pm On May 12, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by Beckybeky(f): 8:06pm On May 12, 2015
Reader's discretion is advised.. Not in all cases
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 12, 2015
She doesn't always have time when u want to come visit her, she will never give u a specific date 2 come pay r a visit. also she's comfortable and relax when you don't call her 4 a week or more. She's Cheating b dat

4 Likes

Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by ligopedro: 9:01pm On May 12, 2015
undecided
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by ifoundmyperfect: 9:32pm On May 12, 2015
A manual for understanding a woman is available at your nearest store and also online... It currently has got 5 volumes... Each volume has hot over a thousand pages... More volume is expected to be released.. This that the OP posted here was very was detailed... Fellas go get yourself a copy!
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 12, 2015
My landlord's daughter Sikiratu has been showing most of these signs since last month. Thank God I saw this thread on time, I will go and confront that b1tch. angry

FriedPlantain
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 12, 2015
every thing I've been reading since morning were all about WOMEN!
even the ones that will come here and bash cheats. male and female cheats! this shouldn't be all about women all the time.

I tire Abegi....women women women women women women.

what about men?
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by Humblebloke(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2015
#Now playing....

Sam Smith- I'm not the only one
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by LewisO: 10:40pm On May 12, 2015
celine234:
every thing I've been reading since morning were all about WOMEN!
even the ones that will come here and bash cheats. male and female cheats! this shouldn't be all about women all the time.

I tire Abegi....women women women women women women.

what about men?

Is this not "Romance Section"?

If you are tired of seeing when they expose you people (Ladies)... Why not ignore this section totally? undecided

7 Likes

Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 12, 2015
Wen she say u no dey nack am well well... Someone else is nacking her bera dan u.

Just saying though.
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by MrBasketball: 11:03pm On May 12, 2015
chowlade:
She doesn't always have time when u want to come visit her, she will never give u a specific date 2 come pay r a visit. also she's comfortable and relax when you don't call her 4 a week or more. She's Cheating b dat

wink
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by OKNkanu(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2015
lipsrsealed Thanks OP
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 12, 2015
LewisO:

Is this not "Romance Section"?

If you are tired of seeing when they expose you people (Ladies)... Why not ignore this section totally? undecided

really? tell me something..... you dont make any sense at all. instead of you to comment on the post, you're commenting on me. well, by their fruit you shall know. obviously, I can see that you are bitter in your soul. pls eh....gen gen waka go corner. no quote me again.
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by sinizia: 11:43pm On May 12, 2015
If my woman exhibit half of these signs, i call it quits. Women are much out there for me to endure these torture from any woman.

1 Like

Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by Nobody: 12:32am On May 13, 2015
I'll agree with majority of these points
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by justmag(m): 12:34am On May 13, 2015
Lmaooo @ surprise shave! So a girl shaves and she's a hoee...lmaooo.. grin grin
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by busky101(m): 1:03am On May 13, 2015
Op you bam
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by LewisO: 1:11am On May 13, 2015
celine234:

really? tell me something..... you dont make any sense at all. instead of you to comment on the post, you're commenting on me. well, by their fruit you shall know. obviously, I can see that you are bitter in your soul. pls eh....gen gen waka go corner. no quote me again.
I don't even understand what you just typed.

I can deduce from your post "You are angry and frustrated".

Who lost your biscuit?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by Gentlepapi(m): 2:09am On May 13, 2015
booked just as buhari has booked his Aso rock spot.

1 Like

Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by modskiller(m): 3:12am On May 13, 2015
[size=40pt]I thought as much, all these things my landlady has been doing, so she has gone back to sleeping with that old goon, we shall see[/size]
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by Aromas: 3:47am On May 13, 2015
chowlade:
Gbam you said it all.
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by imsuboi(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2015
yeah! Keep exposing these hoes tongue
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by goldfish80(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2015
A bro will turn into a real arsehole if he follows through the Op's assertion to the letter.

1 Like

Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by nsiazu: 11:26am On May 13, 2015
Hmmm! Why always ladies?
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by johnlegend01: 12:52pm On May 13, 2015
Maybe. Anyway, she might not show any of these signs if she have good benefits she enjoys from you. There could also be coincidences you know
Re: 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With by NiRfreak(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2016
So true. Even the ladies can't deny it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg See What This Lagos Boy Is Doing To This Nine Girls on bed Unbelievable / My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused / Lady Caught On Camera Making Out Inside A Swimming Pool In Benin (See Reactions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.