Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Do You Send Money From UK To Nigeria? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do You Send Money From UK To Nigeria? (728 Views)

How Can I Get My Money From Stanbicibtc Pension Nairalanders? / UK To Force Out Nigerian Students, Others After Graduation Ban Them From Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Send Money From UK To Nigeria? by ne6c: 7:40pm On May 12, 2015
Hi guys!
So it's my first time transferring money to Nigeria from the UK and I wanna ask you guys for recommendations and tips. There's ton of providers out there offline and online, but I will do it online.

Has anyone used WU, MoneyGram, Transferwise, RIA, Moneycorp etc. and care to share which one is the best in terms of speed and experience, in terms of exchange rate I will probably compare as well at the end of the day.

Thanks.
Re: How Do You Send Money From UK To Nigeria? by kilokeys(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2015
send it to me first.. using western union.. ill deliver it to whom ever u wish here in naijaa..

i go trek deliver am sef.. send me a pm leta discuss the modalities
Re: How Do You Send Money From UK To Nigeria? by Utchgirl(f): 8:27pm On May 12, 2015
kilokeys:
send it to me first.. using western union.. ill deliver it to whom ever u wish here in naijaa..

i go trek deliver am sef.. send me a pm leta discuss the modalities

Lollz
Bt Op,u need 2 make enquiries 4rm ur friends over dia naah.
Nairalanders wont help u whn u need dem most.They wil like 2 joke wit every tin

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Worth And Do Not Compromise It. / 8 Attentive And Friendly Skills That Will Make You Wealthy In Every Condition Of / Relevance Of CISA Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.