Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why (2023 Views)

Good Evening Nairalanders And To Glo Users Good Morning / If You Like Borrow All The Calculator On Earth (hilarious Photo) / Nairalanders And Nigerians In General Are So Funny I Swear.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by FOR1234(f): 7:56pm On May 12, 2015
I have often read so many threads/posts that I would feel sometimes to see the person and hug them for being so helpful with their comments eg...misscassy, babyosis,....and some their comments make me laugh to the extent that I will feel like hitting them for being so funny and some I imagine how fun it would be to live under the same roof with them......eg tosyntoomuch, origin,chair cover...can't imagine the same room with these ones...let's roll it...add urs to make some persons night
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by kilokeys(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2015
softysparky.. u need to hear this babe laugh..
and many others o.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by FOR1234(f): 8:05pm On May 12, 2015
kilokeys:
and many others o.
. Have u met her?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 12, 2015
farano
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by FOR1234(f): 8:20pm On May 12, 2015
PervyByNature:
farano
. Why ferano
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 12, 2015
FOR1234:
. Why ferano
she completes me embarassed
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by FOR1234(f): 8:42pm On May 12, 2015
PervyByNature:
she completes me embarassed
. Toasting
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by dnacrystal: 8:43pm On May 12, 2015
Mizmycoli Naijaboiy MrCork
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:44pm On May 12, 2015
Eeerrmmhhh....*thinking
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 12, 2015
FOR1234:
. Toasting
whateva mehn...
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 12, 2015
mrcork grin I really wanna see the face behind the funny London boii
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
he looks like a burnt patch of meat.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by kilokeys(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2015
FOR1234:
. Have u met her?

in real life? not yet..

we talk very often.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by FOR1234(f): 8:57pm On May 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
. He heheheheh......make I go check his profile for a good laugh
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by FOR1234(f): 8:58pm On May 12, 2015
kilokeys:

in real life? not yet..

we talk very often.
. Hummmm I see nairalanders getting married soon
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by kilokeys(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2015
FOR1234:
. Hummmm I see nairalanders getting married soon
not necessarily so..
i have so many good friends here.. softy is one of them. she helps with advice and all. esp concerning my love issues. lol
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 12, 2015
meriem16 my E crush and ish!love to slap the hell out of her
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by FOR1234(f): 9:27pm On May 12, 2015
vichks:
meriem16 my E crush and ish!love to slap the hell out of her
. Hahahahah wetim she do u
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by danbrowndmf(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2015
Darkrebel666...wanna see the face of the no nonsense dude..and probably put him on a track

Pinkycute....wanna Wife her.cheesy

Mhizkel...wanna weep her ass...cheesy
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 12, 2015
FOR1234:
. Hahahahah wetim she do u
I know if I start spilling it out she will start witch hunting me so I better leave her with her wahala
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by naijaboiy: 9:31pm On May 12, 2015
dnacrystal:
Mizmycoli
Naijaboiy
MrCork
Hey where have you been?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by dnacrystal: 9:38pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hey where have you been?
On hibernation. I wasn't feeling too well
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by naijaboiy: 9:43pm On May 12, 2015
dnacrystal:
On hibernation. I wasn't feeling too well
Sorry about that.

Hope you are okay now?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by tohpahz(f): 9:46pm On May 12, 2015
Would like to meet too many people here..
Na long note i go need to write their names down!! tongue
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by dnacrystal: 9:55pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
Sorry about that.
Hope you are okay now?
Yea I'm fine
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by dnacrystal: 9:55pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:
Sorry about that.
Hope you are okay now?
Yea I'm fine
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by MizMyColi(f): 10:15pm On May 12, 2015
smiley
dnacrystal:
Mizmycoli
Naijaboiy
MrCork
kisskiss

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 12, 2015
kilokeys:
and many others o.
This my boyfriend sefcheesy
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
FOR1234:
. Have u met her?
Do you want to meet me?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by pinkycute(f): 10:42pm On May 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

danbrowndmf:
Darkrebel666...wanna see the face of the no nonsense dude..and probably put him on a track

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Mhizkel(f): 11:33pm On May 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:

Lmao...Ass whiper
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by danbrowndmf(m): 6:51am On May 13, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lmao...Ass whiper
when i cm to lag...ur d 1st person am gonna look for there.cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

HILARIOUS! / What Will You Do If You Receive A Bank Alert From Dansuki (pics) / Hilarious Picture.... Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.