Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,382 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane (55664 Views)

Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Nigerian Pictured Praying On His Knees In An Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by tiger28: 4:54am On May 13, 2015
funkyfrevy:
He who kneels before God will stand in front of anyone. Am so touched becos he dammed all d shyness and pride and knelt down to pray even wen he is still going to face those on d plane through out d journey. I really wish I could do dis. Besides freedom to worship in any style u can.
ONE MILLION LIKES

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by tiger28: 4:56am On May 13, 2015
mmsen:
I'm not a religious man but I will ask anyway.

Is it necessary to kneel to pray in public? Is it necessary to draw attention to yourself in public so that everyone knows that you are praying?

Did Jesus not admonish the Pharisees who made a show and dance of praying in public?
it depends on your relationship with your creator. What that man did shows how he humbled himself before without regards to whatever anyone says. That is what touches God's heart.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by ralph28(m): 5:00am On May 13, 2015
Prayer is the master key.

I'm a living testimony.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by tiger28: 5:01am On May 13, 2015
Collyno82:
Although touching, but sometimes praying as a result of fear can be ineffective.
how do u know he was praying because of fear?? You don't know anything about his life or experiences, the reason why he was embarking on that Journey. How far he had come in life. That looks like Business class to me and the lady next to him isn't showing any distress so I don't think it has to do with the plane but more to do with committing his plans of that Journey to God ALMIGHTY and the safekeeping of those he left behind.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by RaeMystix: 5:05am On May 13, 2015
shakazuldadon:
grin

Reminds me of dad..
I was about to say that was something my dad would do....The man makes me shocked sometimes.He doesn't play with his prayer time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by lepasharon(f): 5:09am On May 13, 2015
[quote author=Emmaxmusic post=33683742][/quote]

Padin ?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by phintohlar(f): 5:10am On May 13, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This is why you gotta love Nigerians. Dem no send anybody! grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/photos-nigerian-man-spotted-praying-on.html
were u inside d plane as well,abi how u take knw say na pray hin dey pray?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by ApexTitan(m): 5:11am On May 13, 2015
tiger28:
it depends on your relationship with your creator. What that man did shows how he humbled himself before without regards to whatever anyone says. That is what touches God's heart.

You hold a very flawed and shallow definition of the concept of humility. The man's action was obviously driven by fear, fear has nothing to do with humility. Humility is a concept that results from acknowledging one's modest importance before the Creator. It is a realisation of modesty that comes from knowledge not fear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by shakazuldadon: 5:19am On May 13, 2015
RaeMystix:

I was about to say that was something my dad would do....The man makes me shocked sometimes.He doesn't play with his prayer time.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Richhard(m): 5:29am On May 13, 2015
cold:
Nigerians and hypocrisy. So if he remains in his seat and says a short prayer god won't accept his prayer? Besides,does god fly planes? Last time i checked,planes were still flown by pilots. Makes one wonder where this god was when the other planes crashed. Yeah i know,god has a reason for everything.I can't question god. He has a purpose for everything. What else? Oh yes,it's all part of his divine plan.

Absurd
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Nobody: 5:31am On May 13, 2015
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by 49cents(m): 5:34am On May 13, 2015
With all the prayer, church and mosque why is nigeriia stilk this corrrupt

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by nicerichard05: 5:35am On May 13, 2015
pretydiva:
D man dey fear ni cheesy..him dey pray 2 God mk d plane nor crash land

See you head. Mu.gu undecided
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Princejboy(m): 5:37am On May 13, 2015
The man no won hear say d plane dey miss or any plane crash....lolz
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by sinator(m): 5:40am On May 13, 2015
Wat is dere to kneeel down in plane and pray??... I tire for some topics o
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by opribo(m): 5:48am On May 13, 2015
It is very good to pray every time and anytime because we don't own our lives but when it comes to boarding Nigerian planes it's always better to put the house in order first because those folks don't value your life they are after money and more money at any cost.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by chochoman: 5:48am On May 13, 2015
cold:
Nigerians and hypocrisy. So if he remains in his seat and says a short prayer god won't accept his prayer? Besides,does god fly planes? Last time i checked,planes were still flown by pilots. Makes one wonder where this god was when the other planes crashed. Yeah i know,god has a reason for everything.I can't question god. He has a purpose for everything. What else? Oh yes,it's all part of his divine plan.
They said more about Titanic and what happened.In a world where people feel it's too toosh to pray in public but can do the dumbest of things to be seen,I feel the man.Like daniel,in the bible,he just had to do it like he does everyday.By the way when last did you pray in a caanteen or restaurant on your knees or otherwise?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by ignis: 5:51am On May 13, 2015
Whoever took that pics should go and sin no more.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by GooseBaba: 5:56am On May 13, 2015
The guy no sabi pray for house.... all this empty show manship. After hot prayers for church boko boys still kill church goers like chicken.

why pray to a god that works in mysterious ways.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by simdam500(m): 6:00am On May 13, 2015
The power of faith
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Maross(m): 6:00am On May 13, 2015
looking at the pics, i got a flood of painful memories. *sobs*
I remember people who impacted my life positively but whose lives were lost in plane crashes...Myles Munroe, Bimbo Odukoya, Levi Ajonuma (R.I.P). Life can be so unfair but who are we to question.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by justi4jesu(f): 6:01am On May 13, 2015
Zellie:
The person that took the picture should be flogged undecided

It was even a video, i guess the OP took the screen shots from the actual video.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Nobody: 6:02am On May 13, 2015
Its necessary naw. Abi you want the pilot to test land in the Atlantic ocean?? cheesy
Working on my Nairaland 'Unite' Beat. Join you guys shortly
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by doskie(m): 6:16am On May 13, 2015
Castos:
May our boat not sink
broda which kind boat be that one again?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by tobaflexy(m): 6:18am On May 13, 2015
God will. Answer ur prayer sir
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by Jambsupport(f): 6:25am On May 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Committing one journey to ALMIGHTY HANDS is the bravest way to safe trip!
So u can type other things dat make meaning? shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by shukuratbaby: 6:29am On May 13, 2015
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by ledaman: 6:31am On May 13, 2015
is it a crime for someone to pray?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by fairygeh(f): 6:32am On May 13, 2015
Eni eleni,i don't blame him, the fear of plane crash is the beginning of wisdom and a prayerful life,how many people dey survive plane crash?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by teebell90: 6:33am On May 13, 2015
May God continue to teach we youths humility. That man is a mi.lion..... I know him and that is who he is. When other big men in church are just shaking their body, he dances like David danced. Key Point: Learn Humility and honor God in anyway you deem fit. If that plane was to experience some jerking he will just be smiling while those that felt he was been over zealous will start shouting. So who is wiser? En.. sir continue.......God is no respecter of persons. smiley wink
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by MrBasketball: 6:36am On May 13, 2015
You can pray to God anywhere!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane by teebell90: 6:37am On May 13, 2015
Not fear my brother.

ApexTitan:

You hold a very flawed and shallow definition of the concept of humility. The man's action was obviously driven by fear, fear has nothing to do with humility. Humility is a concept that results from acknowledging one's modest importance before the Creator. It is a realisation of modesty that comes from knowledge not fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) / TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" / Pastor Tokunbo Olorunnimbe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.