Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) (46449 Views)

Accident Simulation Causes Scare In Niger State. See What Happened / 12 Interesting Facts About Akwa Ibom State / The Hidden City Of Nigeria (ikot-ekepne). Another Akpabio Magic ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:34pm On May 13, 2015
texazzpete:
Are we really praising Governors for building hotels in their States? Really?

Leave them to celebrate hotels that their indigines cannot afford to spend a night in, real adminsitrators in the south west building stuff like this

https://www.nairaland.com/2310818/governor-fashola-commissions-newly-built#33684614

and this grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2311448/fashola-commissions-n1bn-recycling-plant#33693681

Real projects that add value to the society and the citizens

Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Input(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2015
if only delta state can compete with modern development like this.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Popemax(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2015
ifeanyi83:
Another building clad in glass...Lazy architecture...void of any form of creativity... angry
keep hating
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:36pm On May 13, 2015
Input:
if only delta state can compete with modern development like this.

Imagine
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by jascon1(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2015
mensdept:

But the Delta gov bagged the best governor aware last week abi?
my brother e reach to a ask o. And he has won this for almost 6x over his tenure.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2015
Aitee1:

Just holla at me when you're in town cos the building dey my backyard wink

Agwo Annang ade agwo uko!
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Johnbmc(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2015
Wow........dis is more or less like d Coco house dugbe, in Ibadan Oyo state. Akwa my home town, ibadan born
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by NDPVF(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2015
samuelson06:

Yaka, ato uke ke Akwa Ibom?
Eyen eka mmi,nto Iwuochang Ibeno.afo nko?.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by obailala(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2015
Popemax:
keep hating
This isn't really a hating matter... I always ask myself the same question all the time too. Why do we build houses with the most basic architectural designs in Nigeria?... I doesn't really cost much more to deliver an unusual but fascinating architectural masterpiece. I'm sure the contractors building the hotel are capable of delivering something more sophisticated so I just wonder why we always opt for the most basic designs. Although I must agree the ellipse shape of this one is an improvement on most other projects around.

#JustWondering

2 Likes

Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Olushauneddy(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2015
A very good and magnificient edifice. But there's this one in Lagos called INTERCONTINAL situated on the Victoria Island along Kofo Abayomi street.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Reference(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2015
mensdept:

But the Delta gov bagged the best governor aware last week abi?
They have a budgetary provision for buying awards.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Aitee1: 5:47pm On May 13, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Agwo Annang ade agwo uko!

How did you know that grin

Where are you from?
You fine for your dp oh wink
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 13, 2015
No10:
Can't wait to lodge there. South South beautifying Nigeria since 1914 while a certain region keeps bombing itself and making Nigeria look like Somalia.

My dear, you don't need this
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by femibig(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2015
richidinho:

Ibadan is a state capital
Ikot Ekpene is a LGA hqtrs

Akpabio spreads devt all over the state

You are right.

But note that Four Point franchise is owned by Sheraton. So the hotel is a private development not a government owned project. So the praise singing is baseless.

3 Likes

Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by ptaller(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by ptaller(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2015
http://m.starwoodhotels.com/fourpoints/directory/hotels/africa/list.html

My bro & sis, I think you should click on the above link to know the company building the hotel, how many such project they are embarking on in Nigeria & their respective scheduled date of completion.

No need to insult me, just felt we should all be educated.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by femibig(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2015
ptaller:
http://m.starwoodhotels.com/fourpoints/directory/hotels/africa/list.html

My bro & sis, I think you should click on the above link to know the company building the hotel, how many such projects they are embarking on in Nigeria & they schedule date of completion.

No need to insult me, just felt we should all be educated.

Thanks all.

You are too sure. Thank you for educating them.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by michaeeze: 5:57pm On May 13, 2015
ifeanyi83:
Another building clad in glass...Lazy architecture...void of any form of creativity... angry

bad bele is allowed grin grin grin
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Ojayk(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2015
Pls someone should help me ask Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha about the THREE WORLD CLASS HOTELS HE PLEDGED TO BUILD IN IMO STATE WITHIN TWO YEARS IN OFFICE to be located in Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe zones of the state. With my little knowledge, i know that land and materials were moved to site, but don't know what happened after that. or have the projects been completed?
Also, our IMO State university that was located in Orlu, i mean land and buildings in place, has the IMSU management taken over the place?
Hmmmmmmm.............................................. Rtd Gen Buhari, pls observe your bed mates ooooohhhhh
just waka passn...................
[color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by bogolobango(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2015
Thanks bro grin
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 13, 2015
Nice... The hotel is in a city that is not so popular.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by OkutaNla: 6:05pm On May 13, 2015
richidinho:

Ibadan may indeed be a state capital but it is like none other coz it is the largest single city in the whole of W.Africa and is bigger than the entire Lagos State (now imagine that?) and it is still expanding.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 13, 2015
Exactly!

SHARIAREPORTERS:
U can only get dis kinda structures in APC states
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by lastmessenger: 6:07pm On May 13, 2015
is only a house.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by akpanbaba: 6:07pm On May 13, 2015
Chai my people perish for lack of knowledge.Most of the commentators are jobless and one wonders how they would raise money to even gain access to the hotel.Could the hotel be the promised one -industry per local government of the state?.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by davidque007(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2015
Wow! Good to see some positive developments in akwa-ibom state
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by MKO4ever(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2015
liberty300:
Dammmmnnnnnnn!!!!

You can't help but love this akpabio dude, he's really trying without all the noise like fash... lipsrsealed

Based on the numbers from last election, this hotel can accommodate the entire population of the south south people grin
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by abokikhalifa: 6:10pm On May 13, 2015
GodsMercy1:
God bless Nigeria. We pray for someone like him (Akpabio) or even better than him someday in Delta State.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
you think u gonna lodge in that hotel for free abi...not for poor men dude..... U go pay money
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by OkutaNla: 6:11pm On May 13, 2015
akpanbaba:
Chai my people perish for lack of knowledge.Most of the commentators are jobless and one wonders how they would raise money to even gain access to the hotel.Could the hotel be the promised one -industry per local government of the state?.

Don't be ignorant bro, hotels like this create lots of local jobs and adds to the aesthetics of the area it is situated, increase value of surrounding properties, etc. So it is a welcome development.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by sparkleRed(f): 6:15pm On May 13, 2015
Incase u don't know am from akwaibom! Akwaibom ayaya! Akwaibom ado ok.... kiss

Haters kip hating smiley

1 Like

Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by akpanbaba: 6:15pm On May 13, 2015
richidinho:

You are the most uninformed person about Akwa Ibom State.
Could you tell us how your so -called development is spread?.
Re: The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 13, 2015
I have to give it to Gov Godswill Akpabio. He's a performer,yes he's not a saint and his state has the highest allocation in Nigeria,but I must say he made use of part of his allocation judiciously. The man has taste. What did obong victor attah do when he was the governor..? Nada!! I must visit ikot ekpene and uyo soon one of these days. I pray the Gov-elect performs as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos / My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic / My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.