Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) (2362 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recrutinig ( Submit Your Cv Online) / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) by manifest1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2009
Welcome to Bank PHB’s careers website. We thank you for your interest in building your career with Bank PHB.

We are one of the Africa’s leading integrated financial institutions, employing many thousands of people throughout Africa. Discover the exciting opportunities that exist right across the business, as we work together to become Africa’s finest integrated bank.

Working for Bank PHB

Bank PHB is an equal opportunity employer and shall not be biased in its employment to any race, colour, creed, religion, sex, or physical/mental disability. We provide our people with an opportunity to learn and enrich oneself with experience and knowledge on the many facets of banking and finance. We invest in many organizational learning and developmental programmes to further enhance our human resource and challenge their learning spirit.

Who can apply?

You must

·            Hold a minimum entry qualification of a university degree with at least a second-class lower grade or a Higher National Diploma certificate supported with a post graduate degree or its equivalent.

·         Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English;

·         Be able to work with others of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds;

·         Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze and meet the needs of both external and internal customers.

·         Have excellent Microsoft office skills
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) by zaragoza(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2009
Why are u bent on misleading people.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) by manifest1(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2009
Why r u bent on discrediting people.Did u check n didn't find it
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) by Brymore(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2009
Hello manifest1,

Please just one question; How come the ad is not on the BankPHB website?

Thanks
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) by manifest1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2009
Did U check the site and didn't find the AD.Pls do ur home work well ok
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) by enurayce: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2009
MANIFEST1 THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT.A FRIEND IN PORT HARCOURT ACTUALLY TOLD ME THAT PHB IS RECRUITING BUT THAT THEY WILL ONLY TAKE THE ID GENERATED AND NOT HARD COPIES OF UR RESUME.PLS IF U CAN APPLY
THANKS AND MAY GOD SEE US ALL THROUGH-AMEN
PLS I CANT ACCESS MAYBE THE SERVER
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) by Brymore(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2009
Hello Manifest,

This is the link to the Bank PHB site, you can check it to see what it says
http://eservices.bankphb.com/recruiter/vacancies.aspx

Or is there another Bank PHB?

#Candid Submission#
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) by enurayce: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2009
[quote][/quote]
LET HIM THAT HAS EARS HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) by jobsbank(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2009
There's no need fighting.Info is 4 u to either take or leave in as much u r not paying for it.
Thanks manifest1,i just did my application
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) by zaragoza(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2009
@Jobsbank
Acting on an inaccurate information most times proves to be detrimental. This forum in particular is meant for only accurate information. U have to be sure of ur information b4 coming out to post them here. An earlier poster gave a link to bank phb's recruitment portal, it was clearly written "No vacancy" so i wonder how u applied.
@Manifest1
Its because of people like you that this section of nairaland is trying to fold up.Always trying to advertise thier blog or website,giving misleading information. Just go get a life!
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) by jobsbank(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2009
Ok
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) by zaragoza(m): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2009
@Jobsbank
My dear, a bad dog is a bad dog, its as plain as that. I dont have to give it a bad name before hanging it, instead i just go for the killer punch - a trojan horse - a timely gift. If u know what i mean.
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) by manifest1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2009
@ZARAGOZA
THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL RESPOND TO UR POST COS U HV A NOTORIOUS ATTITUDE OF BEGIN A NONSENSICAL CRITIC.A DESTRUCTIVE ONE AT THAT.
BELOW IS UR POST TO SEUN IN ONE OF THE SECTIONS AND HIS RESPONSE

Quote from: zaragoza on Yesterday at 08:57:19 PM
@Seun
In as much as d nairalist concept should be applauded, i dont think it would comfortably fit into the shoes of nairaland job/vacancies section. The nairalist does not provide room for discussion,suggestions and maybe clarifications, i stand to be corrected. Nairaland job/vacancies section i believe is one of d sections that gave nairaland its popularity, nairaland is more like a forum where people air thier views on matters bothering on job vacancies etc unlike in nairalist u just post ur vacancy and thats all about it. Seun you dont solve a problem by running away 4rm it, for how long wld you keep running. They(spammers) brought this war right to your very domain and instead of facing them squarely, u chose to run to open another site. What if they choose to attack d whole nairaland, u wld live it 4 dem right?Com'on seun u are beta than this. Nairalist cant be totally span proof. You have moderators, are they just answering the name? There must definitely be a way out of this. Goodluck

Seun’s response[color=#006600]
Sir, if you have a better solution, let me know.
Anybody can say "this should be done", "that should be done",
because talk is cheap! But in practice it is not that easy.

If you think you can moderate the Nairaland job section, let me know.
[/color]
Re: Bank Phb Is Recruiting(UPDATED) by zaragoza(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2009
@Manifest1
And what has that got to do with you posting a false/fake information. All along i hav been seeing u as an arrogant person, i neva knew u were as bad as a slowpoke. Its because of people like you dat this section is about to be shut down, only interested in advertisin ur personal blogs/websites. Oops i can now see ur annoyance, because i suggested to Seun to tackle spammers like u head on, thats why you are so annoyed. Could u pls point out one problem with d suggestion i made to Seun, just one problem. My dear u are just "an accident waiting to happen". One more thing dont bother replying cos i've seen u've got nothing upstairs, u are only good at copying what others have posted (ur 1st,2nd & last post clearly shows that) & to make matters worse, u copy what has no relevance to this present topic. What has my post to seun got to do with your misinformation?.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Nigeria Vacancies / Information On Tenaris Nigeria? / First Bank Graduate Trainee Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.