Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) (23102 Views)

Pictures: Well Endowed Super Model Shares Daring Pictures / Watch Endowed Babe Twerk To David's Song 'skelewu' / Fully Endowed African Ladies (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by ketekete: 11:41pm On May 12, 2015
Some jaw dropping big backyards of popular Kenyan celebrities. shocked

Learn More: http://ketekete.com/photos-of-kenya-big-booty-girls-that-make-big-ass-money/
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by situationroom: 2:58am On May 13, 2015
my god.....what is did

wicked keyans
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by situationroom: 2:59am On May 13, 2015
my god.....what is dis

wicked keyans
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by modskiller(m): 3:31am On May 13, 2015
It is very rare of a kenyan to look like rokiatu.
PS the poster above is a greedy bloke, only you? 2 plots of land? Haba!!!
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by ketekete: 8:13am On May 13, 2015
yannsh lolz
situationroom:
my god.....what is dis

wicked keyans
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by denedene(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2015
just 3 ladies? how can the whole kenyan female population be based on just 3 ladies
p. s the girls are massively endowed tho

5 Likes

Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by ketekete: 12:53pm On May 13, 2015
Show me your friend, and I will tell you the kind of person you are.. cheesy
denedene:
just 3 ladies? how can the whole kenyan female population be based on just 3 ladies
p. s the girls are massively endowed tho
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by wordbank(m): 2:50pm On May 13, 2015
Ukwu ehhhhh
Nka wu ogene oburo ebele!
Amunkita inokwa hia
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by denedene(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2015
ketekete:
Show me your friend, and I will tell you the kind of person you are.. cheesy
my friends don't like kenyan girls grin

1 Like

Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by ketekete: 9:41pm On May 13, 2015
Your friends have never been to Kenya?
denedene:
my friends don't like kenyan girls grin
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by denedene(m): 11:50pm On May 13, 2015
ketekete:
Your friends have never been to Kenya?
errrrrr no o! but if they are cheaper than our Nigerian girls, I'll be the first to visit grin
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by ketekete: 12:00pm On May 14, 2015
So you dey patronize oloshos? Bad guy..
denedene:
errrrrr no o! but if they are cheaper than our Nigerian girls, I'll be the first to visit grin
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by denedene(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2015
ketekete:
So you dey patronize oloshos? Bad guy..
ah! no o! I'm single and still a virgin. waiting on that right girl to take it away grin
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by ketekete: 6:55pm On May 14, 2015
grin grin grin... Something you gave away some years ago. what is left to take away?. grin
denedene:
ah! no o! I'm single and still a virgin. waiting on that right girl to take it away grin
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by denedene(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2015
ketekete:
grin grin grin... Something you gave away some years ago. what is left to take away?. grin
it is still intact grin although i was faced with a lot of temptation, the flesh was weak but i stood strong... nowadays wey naija babe eyes de shook for money, i no sure it will happen soon cry economic crunch de affect my pocket cheesy
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by ketekete: 10:45pm On May 14, 2015
Maybe you need to trek to Abuja?
denedene:
it is still intact grin although i was faced with a lot of temptation, the flesh was weak but i stood strong... nowadays wey naija babe eyes de shook for money, i no sure it will happen soon cry economic crunch de affect my pocket cheesy
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by totit: 12:21am On May 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by denedene(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2015
ketekete:
Maybe you need to trek to Abuja?
hahaha..... i need the trek before i pass all em villages, i will see the right one
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by ketekete: 9:54am On May 15, 2015
You might even get paid... grin before the trekking season ends, think twice man wink
denedene:
hahaha..... i need the trek before i pass all em villages, i will see the right one
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by denedene(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2015
ketekete:
You might even get paid... grin before the trekking season ends, think twice man wink
thank you for the advice but when i chop bellyful, i go start to trek grin
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by ketekete: 9:05pm On May 15, 2015
Lolz.. Always welcome man. You attend Adams wedding today? grin
denedene:
thank you for the advice but when i chop bellyful, i go start to trek grin
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by denedene(m): 1:34am On May 16, 2015
ketekete:
Lolz.. Always welcome man. You attend Adams wedding today? grin
no o! i hear say e go well! cry
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by ketekete: 10:26am On May 16, 2015
Visit www.ketekete.com for the photos. Godwin Money wedding. My brother work hard doo.
denedene:
no o! i hear say e go well! cry
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by amunkita(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2015
wordbank:
Ukwu ehhhhh
Nka wu ogene oburo ebele!
Amunkita inokwa hia

Nwanne I. Jst return. Frm Egypt wiv moses..
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by AJZionMantleCD(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Get professional CD/DVDs for your professional Jobs.

Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by wordbank(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:

Nwanne I. Jst return. Frm Egypt wiv moses..
How u take cross d red sea cos I hia say dia price too high
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by amunkita(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
wordbank:

How u take cross d red sea cos I hia say dia price too high

Nwanne u won't believe, I did not pay oo, I jst romanced the water goddess nd she gave mii free passage..
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by wordbank(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
amunkita:

Nwanne u won't believe, I did not pay oo, I jst romanced the water goddess nd she gave mii free passage..
Unto say ibu eze nnunu
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by amunkita(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
wordbank:

Unto say ibu eze nnunu

Nwanne o Jehova be Eze oo
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by sam1990(m): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm come to Nigeria make u con se ladies wey dey endowed
Re: A Proof That Kenyan's Are Seriously ENDOWED! - (pics) by christineg5(f): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2016
They are really pretty....
[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Music To Business, As Ruggedman Covers The Entrepreneur Africa August Issue / Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Se*xtape / OMG! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy In Private. Who Didn't See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.