Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies (21579 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos) / Speeding Car Runs Inside Mr Biggs Ikosi On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by Nobody: 9:42am On May 13, 2015
unfortunately, church couldn't save him.
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by Yesinde(f): 9:49am On May 13, 2015
Akoba adaba... he wan put. D church for trouble...
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by authority2006(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2015
He ran to the church when no one was chasing (except ghosts), slumped and died. No other witness except pastor and one other member. Autopsy will reveal much only if it is done. RIP
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by fpeter(f): 9:56am On May 13, 2015
Okijajuju1:
This is some Mount Zion Faith Ministries type bullshit.. grin

Ishawuru

OkijaJuju.....where have you been? smiley
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2015
Okijajuju1:
This is some Mount Zion Faith Ministries type bullshit.. grin

Ishawuru
U re from okija im not surprised by ur shallow comment. grin
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by Daisychi(f): 10:16am On May 13, 2015
cry
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by Revolva(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2015
A young man of 37 yrs...for naija upon d one room wey e dey stay don give gal belle born four..why stress no go kill am....
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by sunnyblaz: 10:31am On May 13, 2015
holyokoto:
32 years old Man divorced 7 years ago, meaning He was 25 when He divorced, and was married for 8 years which brings his age to 8 years old toddler, 8 years old Boy getting married . lol Tell us more
How did you come about your 8 years?.25 years minus 8 is 17 years old.
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by Bravestan(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2015
holyokoto:
32 years old Man divorced 7 years ago, meaning He was 25 when He divorced, and was married for 8 years which brings his age to 8 years old toddler, 8 years old Boy getting married . lol Tell us more

English 101... topic: understanding grammar.

and was married for 8 years which brings his age to 8 years old toddler, 8 years old Boy getting married .

note: there is difference between for and at.. hope this help next time.
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by pak: 10:46am On May 13, 2015
The story sounds incomplete....something fishy
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by codedearner(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2015
Mysterious indeed[color=#000000][/color]

Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by deebrain(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2015
Sad story.

To that sir that comes online to defend his stance on Orijin, i hope you are reading this...

You better repent before it is too late.
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by maxjax(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2015
cheesy lmao

grayht:
Temple Run, iyana ipaja lagos

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by cy22me(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2015
he is Going to SCOAN HQ for the first time, but dn`t have idea on hotels Accomdation , plz help
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by Richy4(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2015
How can ordinary people pronounce someone dead biko?

Is that not the work of medical practitioners?
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:39pm On May 13, 2015
How come both male presiding pastor and female member are living within the church premises?

Some churches this days though

Saorchy:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/father-of-four-runs-inside-church-dies/
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by Saorchy(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
How come both male presiding pastor and female member are living within the church premises?

Some churches this days though

If u ask me, who I wan ask?
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by bboshodi: 3:03pm On May 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Maybe he smoked weed for the first on top his drinking habit.

I pity him because I'm sure no man decides or likes to be a drunk but for circumstances.

Come NAIJA police, mek una leave that pastor and go find kidnappers in ekiti state. undecided
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by bboshodi: 3:15pm On May 13, 2015
Huunn! What happened was what the Yoruba's will call "Akowaba" very unfortunate.

I leave in this Estate, intact my house is before the Church building.
Can you believe that despite all what police could deduce from the family of the deceased they still held these people (Pastor and the woman that rushed in to call Pastor) for over five days.

Lets train our children and always pray for them.

God God help us.

Rgds

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by tobiogunboye(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2015
I swear, D man get sense. after living a sinful life...He knew he's going to die, so he ran to church.
#I suspect ritual
#Wanted to repent, sharp sharp
#D wife knw somtin_"SCID, dont dull"
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by expozey(f): 5:44pm On May 13, 2015
Age 32yrs.Married for 8yrs, divorced for 7yrs. Did he get married at 17? Just asking o
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by Saorchy(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2015
expozey:
Age 32yrs.Married for 8yrs, divorced for 7yrs. Did he get married at 17? Just asking o
It's a possibility...u never can tell
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by delishpot: 6:34pm On May 13, 2015
Typical Naija police will punish thr church workers and owners instead of doing proper investigation.
Re: Father Of Four Runs Inside Church, Dies by delishpot: 6:35pm On May 13, 2015
tobiogunboye:
I swear, D man get sense. after living a sinful life...He knew he's going to die, so he ran to church.
#I suspect ritual
#Wanted to repent, sharp sharp
#D wife knw somtin_"SCID, dont dull"

Thr wife nor dey live with am. Wetin she want know? Why you want behave like naija police? They acuse without proof.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily / I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi / Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.