Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

An Asteroid Headed Towards Earth Could Be The End Of Mankind. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / An Asteroid Headed Towards Earth Could Be The End Of Mankind. (1243 Views)

Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 / Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 / Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Asteroid Headed Towards Earth Could Be The End Of Mankind. by MockinJay(m): 2:28am On May 13, 2015
I honestly must confess that I'm not much of a believer in this sort of things. But it would be plain foolishness to ignore some details, more importantly, the ones that stare at me right in the eyes.

The News, Adverts and Movies are all screaming September 22-28th, 2015. They all make references to it as World End. I believe those that knows the way around their television should have come across a possible asteroid impact that would cause millions of death, climatic chao and a global tsunami. Work is in progress to divert such impact should it be that it doesn't get drawn to us by the Earth's gravitational force.

Some would look it at as a not too serious case but you are wrong, it is. The Government is disturbed. Secret meetings are being called, sophisticated hardware are being put in position and the Prime Minister of France in a visit to the United States of America for this event said, "we are, as many of you know it, close to a climatic abyss. In fact, we have 500 days to avoid a climatic chao" This statement was made last year and the 500 days countdown stops on the 24th of September.

The comet is believe to arrive in the last biblical blood moon that interfere with the Jewish celebrations as the next would be in the coming 600 years. I got the chance to listen to a recording of the Comet obtained from a rocket and the sound seemed like billions of people in pain, screaming for help. My eyes filled with tears as soon as the sound came up. You could tell its from a tortured soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g0GaGGqzkI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAamB3dqac8

I'll leave u with images from various news stations concerning the climate abnormalities.

Re: An Asteroid Headed Towards Earth Could Be The End Of Mankind. by MockinJay(m): 2:30am On May 13, 2015

Re: An Asteroid Headed Towards Earth Could Be The End Of Mankind. by Nobody: 3:14am On May 13, 2015
Countdown to Armageddon...

1 Like

Re: An Asteroid Headed Towards Earth Could Be The End Of Mankind. by gudluckgreat(m): 3:30am On May 13, 2015
It won't get here. Simple! undecided
Re: An Asteroid Headed Towards Earth Could Be The End Of Mankind. by mopelola123: 3:44am On May 13, 2015
Whatever it is, God is in control. No one know the end except The Creator who knows the end from the beginning.
Re: An Asteroid Headed Towards Earth Could Be The End Of Mankind. by bigt2(m): 3:59am On May 13, 2015
shocked
Re: An Asteroid Headed Towards Earth Could Be The End Of Mankind. by bewla(m): 4:16am On May 13, 2015
pls not now that am abut to get my first million

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Youtube Videos / Long Python Killed In Abuja Today (Photos, Video) / 21 Fascinating World First Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.