Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) (41496 Views)

Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by mekadinho(f): 8:56am On May 13, 2015
HAHAHA...... CHILD ABUSE. WHERE ARE ALL THESE NGOs WHEN U NEED MOST. WHERE IS AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL... LOL. BUT IF MY CHILD IS A CRYING TYPE EEH... I LL DO WORST HAHAHA......
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 8:56am On May 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
Aaaaww tat baby tot she is still snuggling with her momma... grin
I see nothing wrong abt this pic...as long the baby is safe...

Yh .. Mum probably needed to do some thing and put him down

Ur right aslong as his safe all good... Besides how were kids raised in the old days ..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by easiest(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2015
This is a win win situation mother have time for other thing while baby sleep on.
So nohings wrong with it
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Awoofawo(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2015
teemy:
Some babues won't sleep unless they feel they are on the mum's back. Ok but the angle of the pillow could cause a roll back. Better it was placed in the flat ground.

Seems you have never hang around nursing mothers before....

The minute they start their crying bout, and put them for back they stop and pretend sleeping, try and lie down small to rest your aching legs, they will start all over again still you stand up and shake yanshe upon yanshe. Some will not just allow their mother breathing space, I no envy woman o! Dem dey try, once the wahala begin most men will just run out of the house to hang with their paddy outside cool

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by GodwinTobi(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2015
when there is a big question about a child's biological moda.....
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by DECOtech(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked This is wickedness!!!

How?

I guess you are probably not there yet. When time comes, you will remember this picture and your stance will change.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by omarhlichanwa: 9:07am On May 13, 2015
Choi! Anytym wey I wan laugh,I juz log on to nairaland.
michaelobinna:
WHAT WOULD YOU CALL THIS KIND OF MOTHERS LOVE
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by bankyblue(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2015
that is ok now, what about this?

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by MANOSUB(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2015
Dangerous
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by loomer: 9:09am On May 13, 2015
What can u do OP?

No be small pikin u go be befor them go do u like that?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Vickidanny7: 9:10am On May 13, 2015
Sweet mama africa
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:14am On May 13, 2015
Na pikin wey like back too much so the mama deceive am with pillow.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by victors123: 9:14am On May 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by VanOmiyale: 9:24am On May 13, 2015
kombats:
Dis is even better wat abt dis
Even this one there is nothing wrong with it. Most people commenting on naira land are teenagers who have no experience of what it takes to bring a child up. If you check this pic well you will see it is like a market and the mother does not want the boy to wander any how maybe due to past experience. What's wrong with that.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by jstburner(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2015
Nice naija invention ,hp this will be in Guinness Book of record.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by lurlah2014(f): 9:38am On May 13, 2015
cant stop laughing
michaelobinna:
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by championeh(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2015
But, can we calculate the weight of the baby against that of the pillow?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by teemy(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2015
Awoofawo:

Seems you have never hang around nursing mothers before....

The minute they start their crying bout, and put them for back they stop and pretend sleeping, try and lie down small to rest your aching legs, they will start all over again still you stand up and shake yanshe upon yanshe. Some will not just allow their mother breathing space, I no envy woman o! Dem dey try, some the wahala begin most will just run out of house to hang with their paddy outside cool

Personally I believe they could reduce their wahala by letting hubby help them out. Some superglue the babies to their arms. cheesy Let the dad have a staring contest with the baby.

Sometines it is just best to ignore as soon as it is discovered that the baby is doing it for fun and not to complain of a discomfort. Once they notice you don't care they just learn to do the needful and keep mum else they tend to get spoilt by overcaring folks.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Ibsgal(f): 9:58am On May 13, 2015
hehehe makeshift mother's back. This isn't any different from putting a kid in a baby jumper or swing, and that kid looks like he could care less.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 13, 2015
Women shouldn't allow their child sleep on their back or body. Learn to keep them on bed ones they fall asleep from day 1. Old habits die hard.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 13, 2015
wickedness!!! the mother should also be tied to a tree
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by clemz85(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2015
"Ji taa oku, a kpohe la ya onu"
that a brilliant move, the babe still feel he's on the mothers back
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by sdotty: 10:06am On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked This is wickedness!!!

If you have given birth before, you won't call it wickedness.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Ariyke: 10:07am On May 13, 2015
sinizia:

Define wickedness please because i doubt you've any knowledge on what constitutes wickedness.

You mean a baby fast and soundly asleep on a pillow which is cozy means wickedness on the part of the mom?
I wonder o what's wicked about this now angry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by dharmiesola(f): 10:11am On May 13, 2015
Its risky cos I see the baby is weighty, hence his weight can pull the pillow to his face and suffocate him to death if the mother is not close by. God will help us mothers.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by adedayourt(m): 10:12am On May 13, 2015
teemy:

This one is not cool. the rough tree surface and angle are both bad.

Com dey wonder wetin d tree go dey do d pikin joystick

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Tolubory(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2015
undecided O boy, nah best position bi dat.. the pikin fit sleep from morning till night, he go wee wee, poo poo join
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by kingDarius(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2015
Nice concept.

michaelobinna:
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Reference(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2015
Hmmm. Maternal corruption. Put the woman in charge of the petroleum industry and.....
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Yemiolads(f): 10:31am On May 13, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by weapoN2015(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2015
Take look at dis

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Did This To You(pics) by Mariojane(f): 10:33am On May 13, 2015
brize:
If you cant find the meaning of wickedness in ur dictionary, my dear the pix says it all
sorry honey there is no sign of wickedness here. it is very possible the mum is very busy and she can't back the baby at the same time going about her work she decide to make the baby comfortable. there is nothing wrong with it infact i think the baby is very comfortable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! / Bathing A New Born Baby. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.