Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (705904 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 13, 2015
sirRiddy:
thanks ojah. good luck with your GRE
Verbal! cry cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 13, 2015
Nabylet:
Part 7 at last. I will share my testimony here. Silently reading all the parts and learning a lot. Done reading part 5 and 6. Currently in part 4. It is not easy but a lot of info. Wrote my SAT 2nd of May. Part 7 won't pass me by.
Good luck to everybody.
i wrote that exam too
SATI OR II?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 13, 2015
sirRiddy:
thanks man...good luck in obamaland...
bro kindly check your mail,i sent you an email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2015
zeezahbee:
It's finally here

For those that needs to get their visa, keep striving and praying

For those currently in the USA , try to look back and give back to the thread

Like Aristotle said “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”

7 is a number that represent excellence and completion. This season 7 will bring completion of our heart desire. grin cheesy

Amin Jeesu!
Thinking of it, I got ma visa on the 7th day of the 7th month last year... 7 is perfect number!
#LatchOn

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Jchi9876: 7:08pm On May 13, 2015
Richmond996:
@walspring[b] your testimony is in this part 7. smiley [/b]

on Page 500 comment 32 grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2015
slimmy05:
chop the last one o.
grin cheesy grin grin
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Richmond996: 7:33pm On May 13, 2015
Jchi9876:

on Page 500 comment 32 grin grin

lool cheesy you wicked cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 13, 2015
Pls Gunther I need your email,i want to ask some stuffs
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by glitter24(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2015
@Imperiouxx please check my email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bayocanny: 11:55pm On May 13, 2015
profojah:

Haaa shayo ke ... Me wey I be Pastor...May God forgive you
Alrice contunu

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kunlebal(m): 6:05am On May 14, 2015
Nabylet:
Part 7 at last. I will share my testimony here. Silently reading all the parts and learning a lot. Done reading part 5 and 6. Currently in part 4. It is not easy but a lot of info. Wrote my SAT 2nd of May. Part 7 won't pass me by.
Good luck to everybody.
Wish you the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ttmacoy: 9:54am On May 14, 2015
Hey US visa/University gurus in the house,

I want to find out if anyone knows about the universities below in terms of reputation etc and also importantly are they red flags at the Embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2015
Slimmy05..I have sent you the balance for the payment..Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:22am On May 14, 2015
Richmond996:
@walspring[b] your testimony is in this part 7. smiley [/b]

Yes by God's grace

Amen in the name of Jesus..

Cheers!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:23am On May 14, 2015
sirRiddy:
shout out to my people: slimmy05 msnas mystiqme profojah innovativeame kenyrony Gunther bigfrancis21 zeezahbee
[b]special regards to walspring, your testimony is all we await...
[/b]season seven a GBE wa ooo

Amen in the name of Jesus...

This is my season of testimony
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:25am On May 14, 2015
olenime:
Season 7...
Iyanu mashele!

Iyanu ti shele....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:26am On May 14, 2015
zeezahbee:
It's finally here

For those that needs to get their visa, keep striving and praying

For those currently in the USA , try to look back and give back to the thread

Like Aristotle said “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”

7 is a number that represent excellence and completion. This season 7 will bring completion of our heart desire. grin cheesy

Amen in the name of Jesus
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:27am On May 14, 2015
Stewee:

Amin Jeesu!
Thinking of it, I got ma visa on the 7th day of the 7th month last year... 7 is perfect number!
#LatchOn

Number 7 is very great and powerful.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by doctore89: 10:28am On May 14, 2015
Hello house, Can sevis fee be paid from Nigeria? If yes Can it be paid via western union? How much am I likely to use paying this fee ( I know its $200) I need Naira equivalent plus bank charges (estimate). Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2015
doctore89:
Hello house, Can sevis fee be paid from Nigeria? If yes Can it be paid via western union? How much am I likely to use paying this fee ( I know its $200) I need Naira equivalent plus bank charges (estimate). Thanks

it can not be paid from Nigeria.
it's either you go to contonu or u get sum one in USA to help you pay . you can ask slimmy if he can help you. good luck bro ... dou am still waiting on my i20 .... This thread has taught me a lot. ...thanks guyz ....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nabylet(f): 11:33am On May 14, 2015
blublahd:

i wrote that exam too
SATI OR II?

SATI
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 14, 2015
Nabylet:

SATI
ok....7 days from now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by wissy47: 12:16pm On May 14, 2015
hey guru's in the house, u need to help me on this av just finish readin the posts in part 6 today n i av some question this are
1: do any 1 know any school with full funding for undergraduate though av been searching google and all i see just give some amount which is nt even enof for d tuition or maybe i dnt really understand dem sha
2: and if yes tell me my requirement and eligibility
thankx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 14, 2015
wissy47:
hey guru's in the house, u need to help me on this av just finish readin the posts in part 6 today n i av some question this are
1: do any 1 know any school with full funding for undergraduate though av been searching google and all i see just give some amount which is nt even enof for d tuition or maybe i dnt really understand dem sha
2: and if yes tell me my requirement and eligibility
thankx

The concept of full funding is not an undergraduate thing.
Most full funding you hear of are graduate assistantships to teach undergraduate and conduct research for the university in order to bring repute to the school. They're also paid stipends for their research and teaching duties.

It's quite rare seeing such at undergrad level.
You could get tuition remissions for good academic performance but full funding? Haven't heard of that for undergrads.
If you want to go on scholarship, study here, get your bachelor's with good grades study for gre and apply to good schools.

Good luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by warriboy21(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2015
Please o my school just emailed me Dat I should send an updated bank statement for i20 issuance. But my sponsor is not in town and will b coming next Wednesday.

Wil d bank b able to issue me his statement on his behalf
Has anyone gotten soa without d sponsor present?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2015
warriboy21:
Please o my school just emailed me Dat I should send an updated bank statement for i20 issuance. But my sponsor is not in town and will b coming next Wednesday.

It not possible. The bank cant issue you his bank statement. Dos ur school accept scan copy or u need 2 send d SOA 2ru mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 14, 2015
warriboy21:

Lol...Warri my guy!!
The bank won't even try that..Even if the sponsor is your biological father, they wont..its either you wait for the person to be back next Wednesday OR if its urgent, Tell the person to get the statement for you at any branch of his/her bank and scan it to you which you'l forward to the school(if your school requires the scan copy of SOA).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nabylet(f): 4:08pm On May 14, 2015
blublahd:

ok....7 days from now.

Are u working towards fall?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 14, 2015
warriboy21:

If your uncle is a big boy with an account officer helping him manage his account, yes you can get it. Tell him to call his account officer to prepare his statement for you.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by pcbo: 4:33pm On May 14, 2015
Please at de point of entry,how old must de bank statement be?
Can I used the same bank statement I used for embassy or need to go for new one
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 14, 2015
pcbo:
Please at de point of entry,how old must de bank statement be?
Can I used the same bank statement I used for embassy or need to go for new one
they don't ask for bank statement on POE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bvc(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2015
Hey guys, here's my story.
Made a 3rd class in my undergrad, studied chemistry. A travel agent I called told me it'll be best I do a fresh undergrad course relating to chemistry, he's suggesting nursing in Tacoma Community college.
He said veering for a postgrad would raise an eyebrow as to why I didn't just do it in Naija, where its cheaper.

I don't mind a 2nd degree, but I wouldhv preferred houston or los angeles, but I'm a novice in this.

Gurus, please help a newbie answer all the questions in my head:
1) Can't I get a visa friendly school to do a post grad?
2) Are there affordable visa friendly schools in houston and los angeles?
3) What will the embassy and the schools be requiring from me?
4) The travel agent said I can still travel this year, is that possible?
5) I'm new to these, what do I need to know/do to have a hitch-free application and acceptance?

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.