Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (706099 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 30, 2015
mbeenox:

If person no come survive nko,
Lol then the US government will take good care of your family. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 30, 2015
profdot:
@ETSU guys esp slimmy,
is it compulsory for the immunization documents to be completed at Government hospitals?
can I get it filled and stamped at private?
Thanks
yes I did mine in a private hospital. Follow the instructions in there to fill it in.

Chidexhenry, so oyero is in ETSU, please inbox me his contact
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2015
DeeTus:
Lol then the US government will take good care of your family. grin

grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats igbonerd.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by fregkay: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats.....chidexhenry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by fregkay: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2015
I hail gurus in the house oo..I went for my interview on the 21st july but was delayed and school resumes on 13th of august.would have re-applied if there was available dates,now differed admission till spring.my question Is, what time is best to re-apply for interview?

Awaiting answers from you guys..God bless!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by meritdee(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2015
fregkay:
I hail gurus in the house oo..I went for my interview on the 21st july but was delayed and school resumes on 13th of august.would have re-applied if there was available dates,now differed admission till spring.my question Is, what time is best to re-apply for interview?

Since u have deferred ur admission till spring, it is best to go after 90days of your previous visa interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2015
fregkay:

June-July for Fall intake
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Count down.... my brothers and sisters from another mother lol but same father..just kidding different father. I need your prayers ooo my interview is next week. Please don't forget in putting me in your daily devotions.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by BloodyMitch(f): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2015
No dear, Thanks it will be stressful for me, thats another hours from syracuse. Tha
warriboy21:
wud u like jfk.as poe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by BloodyMitch(f): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Thank you.
meritdee:

Check very early in the morning.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by BloodyMitch(f): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Ok dear, Thanks.
mbeenox:

Mehn u might not find cheap flight for that day, I was just checking
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by mbeenox: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2015
match2016:
Its 3k for return and 4k one way I am seeing on emirates from Lagos to Houston.
Bro, how are you checking your own nah. date is 18th of August

Its not the same destination (lagos to Syracuse) and na later date I check, u fit try another Airline
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by cutemorgan(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2015
SantaClause:
Count down.... my brothers and sisters from another mother lol but same father..just kidding different father. I need your prayers ooo my interview is next week. Please don't forget in putting me in your daily devotions.

Fear not baba... Just stroll go there go collect your visa. All is well by God grace wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2015
cutemorgan:

Fear not baba... Just stroll go there go collect your visa. All is well by God grace wink

Thanks for your encouragement cutemorgan
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by daret002(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2015
SantaClause:

God is there ahead of u to wet the land...u just go and show face, Lord has got your back!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2015
happney65:

grin grin grin
What's funny about this? Tell me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello House,
Please can I book greyhound bus without paying just want to make a reservation or which airline can I book without paying. Just to present at d point of Entry. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by wynaskawai: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2015
SantaClause:
I just said a few lines of prayer for you, just believe and everything is going to work out for your own good, Christ is the source of your strength....

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by fregkay: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2015
@meritdee,thanks bro.God bless!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by fregkay: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2015
@Santclause...I want you to write it down the VO would simle with you and eventually pass the white paper to you by GOD's grace.so,relax and go get your visa.SPOKEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2015
daret002:

God is there ahead of u to wet the land...u just go and show face, Lord has got your back!

Thank you really appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by fregkay: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2015
@Santclause...I want you to write it down the VO would simle with you in the cause of ur interview and eventually pass the white paper to you by GOD's grace.so,relax and go get your visa.SPOKEN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2015
fregkay:
@Santclause...I want you to write it down the VO would simle with you and eventually pass the white paper to you by GOD's grace.so,relax and go get your visa.SPOKEN!!!

I wish you here to hear the loud amen lol my little sis was looking me with this face..are you okay? Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2015
wynaskawai:

I just said a few lines of prayer for you, just believe and everything is going to work out for your own good, Christ is the source of your strength....

Thank you dear...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by fregkay: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2015
Santclause,I don't understand what you meant.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by texrem(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2015
SantaClause:

go n get ur visa

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Seriously looking for an interview date in early August...have used my emergency and got 18th...keeping vigil.. Any other option yet to be explored?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2015
fregkay:
Santclause,I don't understand what you meant.

Sorry was excited and never read through before posting lol but I just made the corrections on it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2015
texrem:

go n get ur visa

Thanks texrem
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kobe79: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2015
kennyrony:
Hello House,
Please can I book greyhound bus without paying just want to make a reservation or which airline can I book without paying. Just to present at d point of Entry. Thanks

misrepresentation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by brosdoncome(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2015
Brosdoncome don collect him visa for dream oh! Na just to show face next week Wednesday nai just remain. cheesy if u have strong faith that God will do it for u, shout amen by clicking the LIKE icon smiley

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

Viewing this topic: MzSheila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.