Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Programmer/web Designer Needed For A New Startup Team, Hot Idea - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Programmer/web Designer Needed For A New Startup Team, Hot Idea (535 Views)

Urgent Vacancy: Full Time Web Designer/ Developer Needed / I Need A Magento Programmer/ Web Designer For An E-commerce Website / Programmer/web Designer Wanted !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programmer/web Designer Needed For A New Startup Team, Hot Idea by ddeston(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2015
Hello programmers and web designers in the house.

My name is Osaro Destiny a young and enthusiastic guy who loves to try out new things.

So I have this very nice idea and i am hell bent on seeing it coming to reality.

I currently have a partner and we are making arrangements on how to kick off, but we need a web designer to join the team.

The web designer must be passionate and would be ready to work at least for free as you are going to be a partner in the team.

You should be living in Lagos and should be ready to work. The idea is hot and we are going to be entering into start programs like Ayeen and 440.ng even though we still going to kick of without them.

If you are interested kindly message me on what's app with 07010659454. Or call me 07053016741

(1) (Reply)

App Designer Wanted!!! / PHP And/or Laravel Developer Interns Wanted Urgently / PROGRAMMERS NEEDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.