Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 PM

Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off (40859 Views)

President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting / North Korea Leader Executes Official For Dozing Off In Meeting / North Korea Leader Executes Official For Dozing During Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 13, 2015
this north Korean boy is misbehaving and the whole world is just watching? smh

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 13, 2015
Someone call that fat pig to order!

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by jomoh: 12:17pm On May 13, 2015
itzWarner:
Didn't quite understand the story...shey the guy dey sleep for meeting dem con carry am go outside to shoot am with that big gun??

#wierd

Anyways:: iPhone 5c for sale...quote me if you're interested.gracias

How much
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by seangy4konji: 12:24pm On May 13, 2015
This boy has been playing too much HALO on xbox...Na to deh experiment now with hin grandfather mates...

See treating of Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by tartar9(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2015
his end is coming,spoilt small pikin.with does old and frustrated looking generals.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Idrismusty97(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2015
Well the West is seriously wiping up sentiments against NK and looking for reasons to take out the country. While NK have been brutal(As expected in a communist government), Many of such news attributed to NK have been confirmed to be all lies. Like he executed his uncle "With wild hungry dogs", he executed his girlfriend, he ordered all males to cut a particular hairstyles etc... This is what you get from western medias when a leader is strongly Anti west. The media is a very powerful tool.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Fash20: 12:26pm On May 13, 2015
eleojo23:
This is what happens when people allow a man boy to see himself as god. Can't all these old men speak sense into that guy's head?

If he should continue like this, the world may soon watch THE INTERVIEW live from north Korea instead of seeing it only on DVD.
speak sense into his head and get executed with nuclear missile.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by DaBullIT(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2015
Hmmm maybe not, all it takes is one mistake from Kim or cia a missile from NK hitting any USA interest any where in the world Russia and China will back down

chineloSA:
The problem is North Koreans themselves, they are so brainwashed about anything and everything. They can't stand together against this one fat pig. If they could get out of this fear and unite they can bring this tyranny down.
I watched a documentary of one guy who reported his family to the authorities that they were planning to escape. So they are not united, always live in fear of the authorities.

Unfortunately there is no one who can help them but themselves.

America can't because of Russia and China are shielding Kim. undecided undecided If they dare World War III may start.

Until the people of North Korea unite,we will keep on watching and praying undecided
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Fash20: 12:45pm On May 13, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Why can't we adopt that law, even though it is barbaric, it will go along way in installing some certain discipline.
I sware you are high on caffeine.
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by persius555(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2015
what goes around comes around. Whatever spell holding the North Korean people in bondage will soon wear off. Hmm...north korea and nigeria have something in common..

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by itzWarner(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2015
jomoh:

How much

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Taofiq007: 1:04pm On May 13, 2015
Pls nairaland stick with facts and stop trailing selfish western media that doesn't see anything good in North Korea! PLS! God bless you more. As you do so ONE-LOVE
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Codyt(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2015
eleojo23:
This is what happens when people allow a man boy to see himself as god. Can't all these old men speak sense into that guy's head?

If he should continue like this, the world may soon watch THE INTERVIEW live from north Korea instead of seeing it only on DVD.
Speak sense into him? and get killed! yeah right grin shocked

This nigga is gonna be spending a f**King long time in there.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 13, 2015
Goahead:
Wow to the present day Adolf Hitlershocked

No..Hitler wasn't as ruthless to his allies and subordinates.
The only previous ruler I will compare him with is the Roman emperor Gaius Caligula.

On topic tho, I think this is just a case of sensationalism by the western media..No doubt KJU is power drunk and bloodthirsty-I really wouldn't think he'd kill for such trifling as sleeping. I am inclined to disbelieve the claim as it was made by the South Korean intelligence agency who, if we are being honest are on a well-planned arrangement to place NK in bad light.
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Culin(f): 1:31pm On May 13, 2015
Fat thing

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by chineloSA(f): 1:32pm On May 13, 2015
wordcat:
You've no moral right as a Nigerian to advice North Koreans.

Your conuntry is one of the highest exporter of crude oil yet ur country has no functioning refinery,

Your govt is subsidizing petrol for you which runs in trilions of naira yet you can't buy petrol at subsidized rate,

Your national assembly alone is gulping 25%of your annual budget and what have you done about it?

Mr Big Stupid Cat, I have every right to freedom of speech and to have opinions of my own which are different to yours. It was just my opinion and not an advice. I never said I am advicing the North Koreans, so shut that mouth of yours.

The statement I made was about this tyranny and how i think they can remove their tyrant if they want to and not about economy, so get out of my way you fool.

In other words, you are saying that the people of North Korea deserve the government they have right now.
Where they cannot even travel out of their boarders,
Where they cant even go to their neighbor ( South Korea )to visit them, where some have relatives
where they cannot even affiliate to any religion but only pray to Kim,
where people are put in camps seperated from other citizens and punished through hard labour for years including their off-springs
where if one family member does wrong the who three generations get punished for one person
where they cannot even voice out their opinions,
where they have been brainwashed to believe that Kim and his father and grandfather are the gods.

I don't even think that you know anything about North Korea.

So shut the hell up. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by birdman(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2015
i think he may have just killed his ally. i wont be surprised if the buffoon is kicked out of office before the years end.
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by deltateam: 1:35pm On May 13, 2015
Basildvalour:
Sleeping on duty has caused many their jobs

But how on earth will people allow that happen to them

You an e-diot. Is it worth being killed for? They should have sacked him instead.
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by chineloSA(f): 1:35pm On May 13, 2015
Mgbadike80:
neither dailymail nor any western media have reporters in north Korea therefore this news is mere propaganda. north Korea is far more disciplined, corrupt free and technologically advanced than Nigeria therefore we don't have d right to even condemn them

Neither you, are in North Korea. You only see their advanced technology and no corruption through your desktop. undecided undecided
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Jetjacky(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2015
pol grin grin e fit be true oh
mannyU:
In 2015 Wtf!!!

Dis short puff puff is too full of himself! Can't. Wait for him 2 be put in his place..

America is watching!

But like america dey fear d man o[s][/s]
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by sikaxchange: 2:13pm On May 13, 2015
what nonsense well whom am i to say
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by wordcat(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2015
Rant of a kid. Please take it easy before you break your screen.

chineloSA:

Mr Big Stupid Cat, I have every right to freedom of speech and to have opinions of my own which are different to yours. It was just my opinion and not an advice. I never said I am advicing the North Koreans, so shut that mouth of yours.

The statement I made was about this tyranny and how i think they can remove their tyrant if they want to and not about economy, so get out of my way you fool.

In other words, you are saying that the people of North Korea deserve the government they have right now.
Where they cannot even travel out of their boarders,
Where they cant even go to their neighbor ( South Korea )to visit them, where some have relatives
where they cannot even affiliate to any religion but only pray to Kim,
where people are put in camps seperated from other citizens and punished through hard labour for years including their off-springs
where if one family member does wrong the who three generations get punished for one person
where they cannot even voice out their opinions,
where they have been brainwashed to believe that Kim and his father and grandfather are the gods.

I don't even think that you know anything about North Korea.

So shut the hell up. undecided undecided
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by chineloSA(f): 2:32pm On May 13, 2015
wordcat:

Rant smiley smiley
Now that I have schooled you, I am ranting. undecided Admit that you are so ignorant and you didn't understand what you are talking about. You talked about irrelevant things which won't make sense even to n illiterate. undecided undecided
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by dejii01(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2015
cocokiller1:
was he d person dat acted as d president in the movie

d actor really had a striking resemblance wiit him
hasn't he seen d movie yet?
wicked dictator
I love dat movie....lol

Lool! He's not the one.

He has seen the movie and wasn't even happy about it. The movie kinda made a mockery of him.
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by franugo(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2015
Eebudola:
Baseless bunkum. undecided

abi oo bro, seeing such news cranks up my cranium tinkum embarassed
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by onatisi(m): 3:08pm On May 13, 2015
kinglekan:

Very Very Crazy!!

Which is just a very nice way to even put it. I heard they even see him as their "god".

Rubbish!!!

We know how people like this end up. Too bad he isn't a good student of history. I hope he would dust his history books and read about tyrants and dictators such as Hitler, Gaddafi, Hussein, etc. Just to mention a few.

His end is coming real soon. Power driven slowpoke. undecided
the guy is scared and that insecurity is making him act irrationally. Out of the 7 most senior military officers and government officials that were polebearers for his father,this means the 7most powerful ppl in north korea , none remains . He has executed them all including his own uncle who was arrested during a party meeting, sentenced and killed 10minutes after. He seems to be consolidating his grip on power by killing all senior army officers . He even executed a whole orchestra band for playing bad music !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by BlackOnassis(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2015
Codyt:

Speak sense into him? and get killed! yeah right grin shocked

This nigga is gonna be spending a f**King long time in there.

no mind am, this is not some African elder type sh1t wey dem go gather go aso rock to talk to d president. if dem try that nonsense for NK, na machine gun go reply dem.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by BlackOnassis(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2015
darefestus:

No..Hitler wasn't as ruthless to his allies and subordinates.
The only previous ruler I will compare him with is the Roman emperor Gaius Caligula.

On topic tho, I think this is just a case of sensationalism by the western media..No doubt KJU is power drunk and bloodthirsty-I really wouldn't think he'd kill for such trifling as sleeping. I am inclined to disbelieve the claim as it was made by the South Korean intelligence agency who, if we are being honest are on a well-planned arrangement to place NK in bad light.

dude, he wasn't really killed for sleeping. he was killed becos he was a threat. he was on the list of the walking dead and it only takes one silly fvck up for them to shoot him.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by seankay(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2015
They are look sleepy to me

America should eliminate this North Korea's leader,he's just too ruthless undecided Iranu Abasha
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 13, 2015
Tydies:
I love you Kim Jong-un. A tyrant with a difference. YĆ³ung, vibrant,tough. US, Germany and Russia won't even dare interfere..lwkmd. #SleepAndYouDead

Actually...the US can take him out easily.The North Korean Army is armed with obsolete weapons...The problems are...

1.China.

2.Reunifying North and South Korea is going to cost at least $17TRILLION in the first ten years. Una get that kin money?
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Codyt(m): 3:30pm On May 13, 2015
BlackOnassis:

no mind am, this is not some African elder type sh1t wey dem go gather go aso rock to talk to d president. if dem try that nonsense for NK, na machine gun go reply dem.
My brother tell them!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 13, 2015
wordcat:

The person you responded to is right.

And before you attack me....I too believe Nigeria is a mess(Look up my posting history).

North Korea is worse.

Google the ''Ardous March''. No Nigerian leader....even the bad ones .....would allow Nigerians suffer like that.

And you admire a country where the leadership is passed from daddy to son? Please!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case / Angola Decriminalises Same-Sex Sexual Relationships (Photos) / French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.