Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,438 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:43 AM

Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off (40860 Views)

President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting / North Korea Leader Executes Official For Dozing Off In Meeting / North Korea Leader Executes Official For Dozing During Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 13, 2015
seankay:
They are look sleepy to me

America should eliminate this North Korea's leader,he's just too ruthless undecided Iranu Abasha

The problem is...the Chinese would protect him.

If the US conquers NK...that would bring them to China's borders...and the last thing the Chinese want are thousands of Yanks in green looking over the Tumen river. (scary).

But the real obstacle is.....it is going to cost $17 trillion at least to bring NK up to date. At least Iraq had oil....and Afghanistan has some gas.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by wordcat(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2015
I can see that you have comprehension problem. Who doesn't knw what is happening in NK?
Go back to secondry sch but this time make sure u focus more on comprehension.

chineloSA:

Rant smiley smiley
Now that I have schooled you, I am ranting. undecided Admit that you are so ignorant and you didn't understand what you are talking about. You talked about irrelevant things which won't make sense even to n illiterate. undecided undecided
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 13, 2015
this people are just too hard. they behave as if they're in a war-front all the time. they are creating a cruel and unfriendly race indirectly.beware of them!

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by kinglekan: 4:49pm On May 13, 2015
onatisi:
the guy is scared and that insecurity is making him act irrationally. Out of the 7 most senior military officers and government officials that were polebearers for his father,this means the 7most powerful ppl in north korea , none remains . He has executed them all including his own uncle who was arrested during a party meeting, sentenced and killed 10minutes after. He seems to be consolidating his grip on power by killing all senior army officers . He even executed a whole orchestra band for playing bad music !!!!!!!

The guy is just a complete lunati.c!!

When I read about the way he got his uncle executed despite family ties and his loyalty during his fathers regime I knew he was nothing but an animal.

Let's see how far this madness gets him.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by goodgood2(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2015
In this case, it cost a life. Too bad!
Basildvalour:
Sleeping on duty has caused many their jobs

But how on earth will people allow that happen to them
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 13, 2015
BlackOnassis:

dude, he wasn't really killed for sleeping. he was killed becos he was a threat. he was on the list of the walking dead and it only takes one silly fvck up for them to shoot him.

You probably have comprehension issues.. I said as much.
Why you quoted me to say the exact thing I implied I will never know.
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 13, 2015
chineloSA:

Neither you, are in North Korea. You only see their advanced technology and no corruption through your desktop. undecided undecided

..But it is South Korean intelligence(NIS) that broke the news, which in fairness, will be shrouded in lies and half-truths.

No one denied the killing, but the reason behind it will remain a mystery(at least until Jong-un is ursurped) as NKRNs don't have the freedom of expression every other country enjoys.
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by delishpot: 6:13pm On May 13, 2015
This orobo is brutal fa

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by chineloSA(f): 6:13pm On May 13, 2015
wordcat:
I can see that you have comprehension problem. Who doesn't knw what is happening in NK?
Go back to secondry sch but this time make sure u focus more on comprehension.

Which comprehension Mcceeewww. We talk about something and you talk about Nigerian economy and problems.
I just realised that you are Downs Syndrome candidate. Douche bag.
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by chineloSA(f): 6:21pm On May 13, 2015
ifeness:

Lecture the fool please. He is casting stones when he lives in a glass house.

Your mama. Who is a fool? angry angry
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by chineloSA(f): 6:22pm On May 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

Hmmm maybe not, all it takes is one mistake from Kim or cia a missile from NK hitting any USA interest any where in the world Russia and China will back down

Yes that could be a fortunate luck cheesy cheesy
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by wordcat(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2015
I'm telling u to remove the paper in your eyes before helping someone else in removing the salt on his face, mumu, ozuo!

chineloSA:

Which comprehension Mcceeewww. We talk about something and you talk about Nigerian economy and problems.
I just realised that you are Downs Syndrome candidate. Douche bag.

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by chineloSA(f): 6:50pm On May 13, 2015
wordcat:
I'm telling u to remove the paper in your eyes before helping someone else in removing the salt on his face, mumu, ozuo!

Did I say I want to help? See who has comprehension problem?? I even said America cant do nada. Douche bag
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by tucky200(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Why can't we adopt that law, even though it is barbaric, it will go along way in installing some certain discipline.
For naija wey diffrnt ethnic groups dey
U want to start war ko

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by chineloSA(f): 7:01pm On May 13, 2015
darefestus:

..But it is South Korean intelligence(NIS) that broke the news, which in fairness, will be shrouded in lies and half-truths.

No one denied the killing, but the reason behind it will remain a mystery(at least until Jong-un is ursurped) as NKRNs don't have the freedom of expression every other country enjoys.

Good that you mentioned that its South Korea who reported it. The N Korean government will hide anything and everything because its not respecting the human rights of their citizens. If the reasons for his execution were clear and fair, they would not have made it a secret. When was his trial? So its only fair to report what their intelligence told them. they should say what warranted his execution. This is not the first person who opposes Kim to be killed.

But I do agree the reason for his execution maybe inaccurate. smiley smiley
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by wordcat(m): 7:03pm On May 13, 2015
Dondi Ozuo suppose to be your name, so you don't know that When you are giving advice to someone, you are equally helping the person?
Replying you is a total waste of time.

chineloSA:

Did I say I want to help? See who has comprehension problem?? I even said America cant do nada. Douche bag
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by chineloSA(f): 7:08pm On May 13, 2015
wordcat:
Dondi Ozuo suppose to be your name, so you don't know that When you are giving advice to someone, you are equally helping the person?
Replying you is a total waste of time.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed eeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwww. its your lucky day that I cant insult you more. Otherwise you would have been dead. Your MAMA. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed..................
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by wordcat(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2015
She's at home doing better than your Mama.

chineloSA:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed eeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwww. its your lucky day that I cant insult you more. Otherwise you would have been dead. Your MAMA. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed..................
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by marieclare(f): 7:22pm On May 13, 2015
Actually couldn't believe this. Had to double check other sites and still can't believe it. This man! Smh
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by nasoweseeam: 7:22pm On May 13, 2015
mickyeddi:
North Korea’s defence minister has been publicly executed with an anti-aircraft gun for falling asleep during military meetings and answering back to leader Kim Jong-Un, it has been claimed.
Hyon Yong-Chol, 66, who was named head of North Korea's military in 2012, was killed in the capital Pyongyang by the unconventional firing squad on charges of disloyalty and disrespect.
Han Ki-Beom, the deputy director of South Korea's National Intelligence Agency (NIS), told a parliamentary committee that hundreds of officials watched the execution in Pyongyang on April 30.
It is not the first time anti-aircraft guns have been used for public executions in North Korea, with recently released satellite images showing a number of unidentified people being killed using the brutal method last October.

Executed: North Korea’s defence minister Hyon Yong-Chol has reportedly been executed by an anti-aircraft gun in Pyongyang after falling asleep during meetings and talking back to leader Kim Jong Un

Sick: Hyon Yong-Chol (right), who was named Minister of the People's Armed Forces in 2012, had been charged with of disloyalty and disrespect towards North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un (left)

'Pulverized': A ZPU-4 anti-aircraft gunis believed to have been used to brutally execute Hyon Yong-Chol

The intelligence service told politicians that Hyon was killed by an anti-aircraft gun at Kang Kon Military Academy - a method cited in various unconfirmed reports as being reserved for senior officials who the leadership wishes to make examples of.
Hyon was apparently caught dozing off during formal military events and also talked back to Kim Jong-Un on several occasions.

Lawmaker Shin Kyoung-min, who attended the parliamentary briefing during which news of the execution was announced, said the NIS believed it to be true.
The execution was initially reported by South Korea's Yonhap news agency, although reports from North Korea are impossible to independently confirm.

Hyon is believed to have been a general since 2010 and served on the committee for late leader Kim Jong-il's funeral in December 2011, before becoming defence minister.
In North Korea, the defence minister is mainly in charge of logistics and international exchanges.
Policy-making is handled by the powerful National Defence Commission and the party Central Military Commission.
Since taking power upon the death of his dictator father in late 2011, Kim Jong Un has orchestrated a series of purges in apparent efforts to bolster his grip on power.
Analysts are split on whether the bloody power shifts indicate a young leader in firm control, or someone still struggling to establish himself. The most notable purge was in 2013 when he executed his uncle and chief deputy, Jang Song Thaek, for alleged treason.
Last month, spy officials told lawmakers that North Korea executed 15 senior officials accused of challenging his authority.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3079172/North-Korean-defence-minister-executed-anti-aircraft-fire-disrespecting-leader-Kim-Jong-dozing-military-events-answering-back.html#ixzz3a0Oeg0cu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by osholuamhe: 8:33pm On May 13, 2015
Nairalanders, please help me. Where can I get to buy this type of key holders in Lagos? Pleeeeeeeeeease!

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 13, 2015
If it was in west africa some niggas for don do coup take the baagar out.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by BlackOnassis(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2015
darefestus:

You probably have comprehension issues.. I said as much.
Why you quoted me to say the exact thing I implied I will never know.

ooops. You are right, u said d same thing. grin
Re: Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off by Basildvalour(m): 11:32pm On May 13, 2015
deltateam:

You an e-diot. Is it worth being killed for? They should have sacked him instead.
Please prof. Tell me whats ever worth taking a human life for

And see u who isn't an e-f.ool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case / Angola Decriminalises Same-Sex Sexual Relationships (Photos) / French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.