Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta (61928 Views)

Breaking: Radio Biafra Hits LAGOS Airwaves / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM / “radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves In Rivers State – Who Is Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 10:47am On May 13, 2015
fineguy11:
bunch of coward....im less concerned abt biafra,,as long as u dont come near akwa ibom,,or else wat happened in 1967 wld repeat it self...tribe of hate....

Akwa Ibom people full IPOB nau, go and join IPOB in Ikot Ekpene and Uyo, stop blabbing broh.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by fineguy11(m): 10:59am On May 13, 2015
Normality:

Akwa Ibom people full IPOB nau, go and join IPOB in Ikot Ekpene and Uyo, stop blabbing broh.
off course they are,,,on facebook and nairaland...biafra has been existing on tin air before i was born,,,it will continue to exist on thin air,,facebook,,and nairaland during the time of my grandkids....

15 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by itsoscar: 11:00am On May 13, 2015
South south can never be part of Biafra....so u pipo should know ur boundaries. IMO,Enugu,anambra, abia n ebonyi.....mind u any act of including ss in ur greedy struggle will lead to war so u. pipo should go n make do with ur 5 states. As for me I'm just waiting for it to be announced so that i will locate any clean mansion that belongs to any ibo man close to me n inherit....God bless 9ja.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by QATOFIN: 11:02am On May 13, 2015
Nigeria is a great country, bt then we have divided ourselves for our selfish regional interests, i dnt pray for any part of this country to want out, bt the actions of a region towards the other region lead to dat.

i feel very sorry for the igbos and dnt blame them, they are the most hated tribe in Nigeria and been veiwed in bad light, the fact is if we dnt like them or dnt trust them with anything is better we let them go!

frankly speaking i still think we are Nigerians and the igbos leaving should not be considered cos we are stronger together!

NIGERIANS LETS FOR GOD SAKE LOVE EACHOTHER THAT THE ONLY WAY WE CAN BE GREAT AGAIN.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Masterclass32: 11:10am On May 13, 2015
Kx:
Audacious is the word here.

It even broadcasts online
http://radiobiafra.co/
All I hear is war songs and tales of individual igbo heroism during the civil war. Who and which world power is "codedly backing" this??

This does not look right to think that they are live on regular radio frequencies in the east under NBC's watch.

It is highly inciting.

Great observations.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by TechRev: 11:14am On May 13, 2015
QATOFIN:
Nigeria is a great country, bt then we have divided ourselves for our selfish regional interests, i dnt pray for any part of this country to want out, bt the actions of a region towards the other region lead to dat.

i feel very sorry for the igbos and dnt blame them, they are the most hated tribe in Nigeria and been veiwed in bad light, the fact is if we dnt like them or dnt trust them with anything is better we let them go!

frankly speaking i still think we are Nigerians and the igbos leaving should not be considered cos we are stronger together!

NIGERIANS LETS FOR GOD SAKE LOVE EACHOTHER THAT THE ONLY WAY WE CAN BE GREAT AGAIN.

Stronger in corruption and stealing ofcourse. Since the creation of this zoological entity called Nigeria, evil, stealing, corruption has always been rewarded while hardwork gets you no where. All your politicians are thieves, infact you cant win election in Nigeria if your hands are clean.

Stronger in darkness, stronger in no running water, stronger in an army that has never won any conflict without active help of at least 5 nations, stronger in police checkpoints extorting people, stronger in stealing Billions of Naira but the judge asks you to pay 500,000 naira. Nigeria is head of evil on this earth. Keep staying strong in your wasted zoo.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 11:32am On May 13, 2015
Anytime biafra is mentioned peoples mind race to war,self determination is not a crime..those fanning the ambers of war are those who cant deal with it..biafra is here.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by negroG(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2015
ZOO called nigeria is a disease, biafra my nation, biafra my life biafra my food biafra my love biafra my inheritance biafra my country biafra is here like it or not we ar choosed to liberate black all ova the world biafra are children of chukwu abiama(God of abraham or almighty God) coming of biafra is written in the bible, like it or not we here to stay

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by stanech: 9:29pm On May 13, 2015
IyaIode:
Like Ojukwu like shekau, like bokoharam like biafra. QED
so u want to give shekau a state burial when he dies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by xmich(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
The authorities should close such radio stations capable of disrupting the peace that all Nigerians enjoy.
Well last time I checked the radio station you are taking about is on GHOST MODEgrin

And I heard they are extending there frequency to southwest and north as well.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by xmich(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2015
coputa:
Point of correction,niger Delta is not biafra.Biafra is an Igbo struggle,why the insult on Okonjo wayo,sorry lweala, she has the same blood with you.

Are you talking of my own ss If yes am sorry you made a very big mistakegrin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OkutaNla: 9:46pm On May 13, 2015
IyaIode:

Determined to flee to Abidjan. Don't make me laugh

Choi! See finishing. cheesy. These Biafrauds currently resident in Nigeria territory need to build on their momentum by starting to move en masse back to the East like they did right before the break-out of hostilities the last time, else all na hot air as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by xmich(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2015
fineguy11:
bunch of coward....im less concerned abt biafra,,as long as u dont come near akwa ibom,,or else wat happened in 1967 wld repeat it self...tribe of hate....

kokokokooogrin The coordinator of the ipob in my area is an Akwa ibomite so better go out there and know what exactly happening in the country you are living.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by xmich(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2015
itsoscar:
South south can never be part of Biafra....so u pipo should know ur boundaries. IMO,Enugu,anambra, abia n ebonyi.....mind u any act of including ss in ur greedy struggle will lead to war so u. pipo should go n make do with ur 5 states. As for me I'm just waiting for it to be announced so that i will locate any clean mansion that belongs to any ibo man close to me n inherit....God bless 9ja.

Mentality of a lazy man,am also a s southerner and I say we are for Biafra

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by xmich(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2015
itsoscar:

Mentality of a lazy man,am also a s southerner and I say we are for Biafra.

13 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by coputa(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2015
xmich:

Are you talking of my own ss If yes am sorry you made a very big mistakegrin
Biafra is south east and not south /south.We are not ready to share our resources with anybody,enough is enough.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 13, 2015
fineguy11:

Yoruba imposter. Fool! Old Cross River(Cross River and Akwa Ibom) fought alongside Biafra. This is how I know you are a very big yoruba fool! Don't let my fellow Ibibio people catch you

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 13, 2015
coputa:
Biafra is south east and not south /south.We are not ready to share our resources with anybody,enough is enough.

Yoruba imposter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by xmich(m): 12:08am On May 14, 2015
coputa:

Biafra is south east/south south curse but their are too many sabour from our side(ss) who fought for what I believe is there personal interest and covered it up with the lies they are telling us today about the Igbos which we are one of,even some of us ss were killed by the Nigeria goverment after the war,

well I thank God Google is my friend and my father who after many year of lies decide to come us with the complete story of what realy happened but never the less am a Biafranshocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 2:28am On May 14, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
The authorities should close such radio stations capable of disrupting the peace that all Nigerians enjoy.
Which peace are we enjoying?

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 2:39am On May 14, 2015
fineguy11:
My friend you are no body! So, speak for your self. When the time comes is either you join the train or you die!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 2:44am On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

Slept peacefully all through the massacre knowing fully that Ojukwu will flee. I don't wish to see another waste of lives.
NL and monkeys! What is exactly your problem? We don't want to belong to the ZOO of a country is it a crime?

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 2:58am On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Dumb! But you ve been sharing it with hausa/fulani and yoruba. Stup!d fooOl!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 3:54am On May 14, 2015
I think this Radio biafra is hitting it real gud. I mean my parents can't stop talking bout it. I know the guy broadcasts from the Uk, London precisely. I ve called him on skype some few times. The Director himself. Very Smart and intelligent dude.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Eshinwaju: 3:57am On May 14, 2015
I have liked all posts....supporting Biafra.....let them go n....leave us alone.....iboes must goo grin

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OKNkanu(m): 4:34am On May 14, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
What Peace??

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by sunboy(m): 5:58am On May 14, 2015
Remember and learn from Rwanda!!!
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by M4gunners: 6:40am On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:
All ends on may 29.
You will be disappointed because this time around we are not smiling not even when we have invitation already from UN or is ur government above UN? As the guy saying point of correction ND is not among Biafra, i sorry for you. That oil you are hoping on we soon be channel to the rightful owners. You guys should start planning sugarcane you are known for.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by zendy: 7:40am On May 14, 2015
itsoscar:

What is your definition of the South-South? Does it include the Igbo city of Asaba? Does it include the Anioma- Igbos? Delta-Igbo,Etche-Igbos? Rivers Igbos? Does your South-South include Portharcourt,the land of the Ikwere-Igbos? Tell me which one is South-South?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by coputa(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Dumb! But you ve been sharing it with hausa/fulani and yoruba. Stup!d fooOl!!!
Yes,because of the fraud and oppression of the nigeria state,brought about by the long military rule and yoruba betrayal.Self determination is the struggle and not BIAFRA.'control and use your resources.We are not ready to jump from fry pan to fire.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by coputa(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2015
zendy:

What is your definition of the South-South? Does it include the Igbo city of Asaba? Does itinclude the Anioma- Igbos? Delta-Igbo,Etche-Igbos? Rivers Igbos? Does your South-South include Portharcourt,the land of the Ikwere-Igbos? Tell me which one is South-South?
Anioma.Etche and Ikwere are not igbo,dare and call them igbo and wait for the acidic rebuttal,why not mention igbos in Benue state and other states,why only Delta and Rivers state alone.Call Amaechi and Nyesom wike,igbo,they will slap the Biafra spirit out of you.One cretin said,Amaechi is an igbo name.There is great awareness in the country now,nobody can be deceived any longer.

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2015
Nobody is against the forming of biafra. Form your biafra from your five states and don't include us from the Niger Delta in your madness. What will kill a dog would first of all take away it's sense of smell. The same dream that killed over 3 million of your people and the same dream that made your leader and coward general flee is what you're still pushing for. Kindly form your biafra from your five states and don't try to include the south south in your puzzle. If you try selling your ideas to us what would hit you would be more than what hit your guys in the civil war. You'll die in great numbers this die and your blood will be used to appease the gods. Don't say you were not warned.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) / This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] / The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.