Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta (62098 Views)

Breaking: Radio Biafra Hits LAGOS Airwaves / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM / “radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves In Rivers State – Who Is Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 15, 2015
Shubbylee:

#Gbam

No Biafra if yorubas don't say YES!! If it would be done constitutionally u need yoruba votes, if it would be done by force u need yorubas support!! Yorubas must support u b4 u Win in anything in Nigeria. If there'll be an Igbo president tomorrow, its the Yorubas that would make that happen!! Yorubas may seem like cowards but they are very wise, diplomatic and tactical people, that is why govt would always favour them. That's the truth....take it or leave it!!

Lol FYM... Hahaha
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 15, 2015
Jobneeded12:
Let this Igbos go o pls go and Please go and form your country
As for SS if you want foolishly join them they will take over your seaports and oil
You can form 2 independent entities

Sorry we are not like your country scam of Nigeria.
Every part of Biafra will be developed...
We will live in peace and harmony...
We will grow to be the eyes of Africa...
We will love ourselves...

Please go and think of your country...

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by slytubadth(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2015
nonaira:

Do you see any edo speaking out against him even if he is an imposter? If you are edo, did you speak out against him? We saw ibibio speak out against the imposter ibibio. We just saw a urhobo speak out against the possible imposter urhobo. Did you see any edo person cause I sure as hell didn't So spare me the lecture.

Look you can decide to insult him all you want buh calling a whole state worthless is not just cool..by speaking against him now would not change the fact that when the time comes, him alone can't decide for all of the state neither can I. So life is patient when the time comes when decide which is best for us.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 15, 2015
gemini35:
Biafra will survive 100% without the Niger delta,you guys depend on oil,with the oil you guys aint creative,I,bet you biafran are more creative and can survive,big time watch and see,

No please don't abandon them that's the motive of Biafra... Being a brothers keeper...
Pls consider them... They are only scared buh with time they will find no reason to be...
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2015
superstar1:

To be candid, he was actually talking to his friends in a jovial manner. it was not as serious as most people took it. You can see the cordial mood at the meeting.

If he says it to your face, there is NOTHING your 10,000 can do. At best, you will declare him persona non grata on alaigbo soil. C'est fini.

I can slap him and nothing anyone from yoruba land can do,give him a dirty slap and fight broke off and then we settle man and man,he is not bigger than anyone. He is just a sand including you. Nonesense!!!!.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 15, 2015
Shubbylee:

Delta state is NOT IGBO/BIAFRA LAND!! the oil in Abia and anambra can't fetch Biafra shït in terms of revenue, the Igbo speaking part of Delta and Rivers States (if they decide to join) are not connected to the Atlantic ocean (making importation and exportation impossible) which is dangerous to igbos because they're mostly traders, biafran soil is not the best for agriculture, so that's not an option either, biafra has no world-class tourist location that draws in foreigners from other continents so tourism is not an option too!! Pro-biafran pple should think well

Don't woryy we Av thought of it... All those aforementioned will be present in abundance at due time....
So worry about yourself alone..

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 12:41pm On May 15, 2015
nonaira:

Oh really, well we can test that theory. On july 15-22, that's my another vacation time coming. You're in Canada, I'm in USA. I can be in Canada in very limited time, be it drive or plane. We can meet up so we'll see what a macho you truly are. Where and when? If you don't want to meet in Canada, I planned on going to miami that same Vaca week. You can meet me there. Hilton hotel near the miami international airport..that's where I planned on staying. I can even give you the address if you want. Either way I'm cool with it, Like I told you b4, I'll like to meet you so you can run your mouth to my face. I seriously would
this is what awaits you and your fellow yeebos if you don't desist from disturbing the peace of Nigeria with your biafra.

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 12:48pm On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
this is what awaits you and your fellow yeebos if you don't desist from disturbing the peace of Nigeria with your biafra.

Like I suspected, nothing be a puzzy little biatch coward. That's all you are. A typical internet Geek.

Swerve left

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Noneroone(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
who wants to be part of a country run by the most depraved ethnic group in the whole of Africa?
YOU

But we will not allow you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by slytubadth(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Bro in as much as I don't want to mingle in ur business with him could u pls show some respect for those kids and remove the picture. Its kinda hurt me seeing them pls.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 12:55pm On May 15, 2015
slytubadth:

Look you can decide to insult him all you want buh calling a whole state worthless is not just cool..by speaking against him now would not change the fact that when the time comes, him alone can't decide for all of the state neither can I. So life is patient when the time comes when decide which is best for us.

So when he was calling igboland names, you didn't say one word. I call your state a name and you decided to speak against me for calling your state a name and asking how I knew he is from the state or not. Are you serious? You only have a problem cause I called your state a name, not when he was using that same state to cause problems and insult others. Really though? Hmm ok. lipsrsealed I'm not even going to say what's on my mind.
I'm running late to class anyway so I'm done.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by WilyWily: 1:00pm On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
You Seeee , those kids are today better than u .

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by slytubadth(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2015
nonaira:

So when he was calling igboland names, you didn't say one word. I call your state a name and you decided to speak against me for calling your state a name and asking how I knew he is from the state or not. Are you serious? You only have a problem cause I called your state a name, not when he was using that same state to cause problems and insult others. Really though? Hmm ok. lipsrsealed I'm not even going to say what's on my mind.
I'm running late to class anyway so I'm done.

Hey bro, am not here to exchange words with you. Am more concern about ma state here. I understand whatz u trying to say buh he is just one( if he is) out of a million pple in Edo state. I think ur pple did justice by insulting him back wen he insulted u pple. They are many tribes in Edo state so I repeat calling all of em worthless is not cool.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nigerianvenom(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
The authorities should close such radio stations capable of disrupting the peace that all Nigerians enjoy.

Same way the authorities closed d radio stations janji buhari used in propagating his evil
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2015
WilyWily:

You Seeee , those kids are today better than u .
better than your useless Igbo father.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Same way the authorities closed d radio stations janji buhari used in propagating his evil
Name one of them

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by WilyWily: 1:53pm On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
better than your useless Igbo father.
For real, de are better than you today, Check de life you are living today, if am lying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 1:54pm On May 15, 2015
WilyWily:

For real, de are better than you today, Check de life you are living today, if am lying.
Hahaha. I pity you. Your father is a criminal.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by WilyWily: 2:00pm On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahaha. I pity you. Your father is a criminal.
Kool nice, but your father is a Human Parts seller.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by pentag0nal: 2:26pm On May 15, 2015
balotelli:
Damn you Igbos

olakunle, you have up till 11pm saturday tomorrow to tender an apology to the Igbos for calling us Igbos and threatning violence otherwise oyo is your case, you have been warned. if you think we are joking ask eggheaders, ask simpleseyi too and others who have received messages from me.

Signed

Therevelation

For the Operatives.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by VULCAN(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2015
@ slytubadth

And if what the other poster typed is untrue.....

slytubadth:

If what d other poster typed is true about the east not supporting the s/s and s/w when they wanted secession .How do u think other tribe/region will support the same east who didn't back them up during that era? Its just tit for tat.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 15, 2015
atlwireles:

I am not mad at you grin grin grin I have said it severally on this forum, no deltan regardless of tribe spews the kind of hate you see here. He is not from delta state, either is he from any tribe in the Niger delta. I know the person behind that moniker, just stop wasting your time with them. The change happening across the zone is not on NL.

bros Rugbunuwhe dere, na u b urhobo na, rubbish u cant speak 4 us .... any body tat does nt Support ur view becomes an hausa boy, i personally campaign 4 okowa in Effurun so am nt tat tribal bigot u think i am, altwirrss or wat ever u call urself stop fooling us here stop making us look dump, re u really from Urhobo ?

as 4 nonaira i gat nothing 4 u, they give urself Hope bcous of atlwiress , d worst mistake u will make is thinking We re biafrans, Fight ur fight alone and leave us alone, poor parasite

and u Igbo's will still b d 1 shouting we re nt united in warri deceiving urself, let me tell u something u cant insult an itskeri man anywere i am, i go fight u ,

parasite's

atlwireles am disappointed in u, i nor blame nonaira make dey think urhobo land na biafra , keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by atlwireles: 3:42pm On May 15, 2015
OgagaMic:

bros Rugbunuwhe dere, na u b urhobo na, rubbish u cant speak 4 us .... any body tat does nt Support ur view becomes an hausa boy, i personally campaign 4 okowa in Effurun so am nt tat tribal bigot u think i am, altwirrss or wat ever u call urself stop fooling us here stop making us look dump, re u really from Urhobo ?

as 4 nonaira i gat nothing 4 u, they give urself Hope bcous of atlwiress , d worst mistake u will make is thinking We re biafrans, Fight ur fight alone and leave us alone, poor parasite

and u Igbo's will still b d 1 shouting we re nt united in warri deceiving urself, let me tell u something u cant insult an itskeri man anywere i am, i go fight u ,

parasite's

atlwireles am disappointed in u, i nor blame nonaira make dey think urhobo land na biafra , keep fooling yourself

Do yourself a favour and stay off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 15, 2015
atlwireles:

Do yourself a favour and stay off my mention.

Do ur self a favor and stop fooling yourself, u re jst 1 man out of 5millions of us, telling any of my tribe man names because he spoke his mind wont help
u and stop selling us out with ur comment

bewarned

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by atlwireles: 3:59pm On May 15, 2015
OgagaMic:

Do ur self a favor and stop fooling yourself, u re jst 1 man out of 5millions of us, telling any of my tribe man names because he spoke his mind wont help
u and stop selling us out with ur comment

bewarned

You are being sold online, grin grin grin grin small pekin, go build your life, stop trolling and insulting the good name of my people on the internet. Don't drag the Urhobo into your hate speeches. Like I said before and I will say again, you have nothing in your DNA that links you to the Urhobo nation. Na God I take beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Amyceilyn(f): 4:03pm On May 15, 2015
hensben:
Wetin dey pain me pass if the war start now them nor go give you gun to go war rather your male siblings.
@ Mr, you are not pained cos if you are i will kw
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:

You will die a shameful death trust me
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2015
WilyWily:

Kool nice, but your father is a Human Parts seller.
edos are not known for such trade. Only igbos. So your pops is the human parts seller.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

You will die a shameful death trust me
after you.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
after you.

Just don't worry...
Chey u are happy using those innocent kids to drive your points home[as advantage]...
Nemesis will also catch up with you to drive his own point back home...
That's nature for you... (the law of karma)
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 15, 2015
atlwireles:

You are being sold online, grin grin grin grin small pekin, go build your life, stop trolling and insulting the good name of my people on the internet. Don't drag the Urhobo into your hate speeches. Like I said before and I will say again, you have nothing in your DNA that links you to the Urhobo nation. Na God I take beg you.

lolz oniovo, we re all diff, yea yea sorry abt d hate speeches ..

Hope we meet 1 day , artwirless ....
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Are you blood thirsty?
that was possible because of one reason: Nigeria was able to break our ranks in the Eastern Region.

Now, we are more united even more than then!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.