Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta (62097 Views)

Breaking: Radio Biafra Hits LAGOS Airwaves / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM / “radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves In Rivers State – Who Is Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by SonOfEl(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
this is what awaits you and your fellow yeebos if you don't desist from disturbing the peace of Nigeria with your biafra.

with what you have just posted, you have place a curse upon yourself. May the souls of this oppressed children torment you always.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2015
SonOfEl:

with what you have just posted, you have place a curse upon yourself. May the souls of this oppressed children torment you always.
same to you. Back to sender.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Just don't worry...
Chey u are happy using those innocent kids to drive your points home[as advantage]...
Nemesis will also catch up with you to drive his own point back home...
That's nature for you... (the law of karma)
Hahaha. Look at this fool. Ojukwu caused their problems not me. The same fate awaits you and your fellow yeebod if you don't desist from trying to cause trouble in this country.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahaha. Look at this fool. Ojukwu caused their problems not me. The same fate awaits you and your fellow yeebod if you don't desist from trying to cause trouble in this country.

Sole laughter... I presume madness has already strucked on you...
Laughing at your foolishness... Smh

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 15, 2015
Radio Biafra.
Nnamdi Kalu bisecting the zoo and all the evils in it.
Radio Biafra Is da bomb.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Greatfes17: 9:08pm On May 15, 2015
fineguy11:
humm very insightful,,,im currently starved of action@the barracks now,,pls i urge u guys,..blow up something,,anything,,u;ll then knw what the nigerian army is all about...
Truely, empty vessel makes the loudest noise. And you are typical empty vessel.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by halix239(f): 9:34pm On May 15, 2015
melvin0004:
guess u got married at d age of 7 as 4th wife. Zoological republic. Is a pity dat ur #babaonechance can't do anytin.

atleast am married n also educated but ur cheap LovePeddler igbo sisters re here chasing every d**k jst to earn a living in their miserable lives. gmb can't do any thing, lets watch n c may be when he finally orders the shutdown of that 4king inciting radio channel then may be u guys ll finally secede as u always threatened, ( which is gud news to our hearts) the moment u move ur sorry asses out of other regions to ur erosion land, then we shall take u serious. as for nw y'all re nothing but coward chestbeaters. a.k.a gorillas.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by thehannibal: 9:36pm On May 15, 2015
pentag0nal:

olakunle, you have up till 11pm saturday tomorrow to tender an apology to the Igbos for calling us Igbos and threatning violence otherwise oyo is your case, you have been warned. if you think we are joking ask eggheaders, ask simpleseyi too and others who have received messages from me.

Signed

Therevelation

For the Operatives.

General, has the Yoruba thief apologized?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by luvmijeje(f): 9:39pm On May 15, 2015
The radio must be shut down while those behind it must also be arrested for treason.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by melvin0004(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2015
halix239:

atleast am married n also educated but ur cheap LovePeddler igbo sisters re here chasing every d**k jst to earn a living in their miserable lives. gmb can't do any thing, lets watch n c may be when he finally orders the shutdown of that 4king inciting radio channel then may be u guys ll finally secede as u always threatened, ( which is gud news to our hearts) the moment u move ur sorry asses out of other regions to ur erosion land, then we shall take u serious. as for nw y'all re nothing but coward chestbeaters. a.k.a gorillas.
married yes bt educated if I hear(ends in one house with other wives)...I live in d north go to ur emir palace ard evening u will see ur sisters der wit der abokis doing d acts.so hausa girls dont do prostitution abi.der are d cheapest self ..lets talk abt child abuse y wud ur parents gv u out at d age of 7...God hv mercy.For d record ur babaonechance cant do anytin.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 12:25am On May 16, 2015
OgagaMic:

bros Rugbunuwhe dere, na u b urhobo na, rubbish u cant speak 4 us .... any body tat does nt Support ur view becomes an hausa boy, i personally campaign 4 okowa in Effurun so am nt tat tribal bigot u think i am, altwirrss or wat ever u call urself stop fooling us here stop making us look dump, re u really from Urhobo ?

as 4 nonaira i gat nothing 4 u, they give urself Hope bcous of atlwiress , d worst mistake u will make is thinking We re biafrans, Fight ur fight alone and leave us alone, poor parasite

and u Igbo's will still b d 1 shouting we re nt united in warri deceiving urself, let me tell u something u cant insult an itskeri man anywere i am, i go fight u ,

parasite's

atlwireles am disappointed in u, i nor blame nonaira make dey think urhobo land na biafra , keep fooling yourself

I seriously think you are an ediot. I honestly think you don't have a brain at all. Ppl and I mean EVERY BODY have repeatedly told you the EXACT same thing but yet you want to feel lik re you are wanted grin grin grin. You seriously wish they asked urhobo to join. That is if you are really urhobo cause no real urhobo seeks attention desperately...I'm even doubting you are what you claim you are. It's getting obvious as heck grin Aww poor you. Ndo ooooo. Make you cry me a river.
And look at a welfare, lazy parasite calling others parasite. I don laugh. Get a job rather than waiting for handouts from FG as usual. Welfare baby

I'm going to join atlwireles and tell not to mention my name again. Go seek attention somewhere else. Attention seeking wh0re. Attaché by force

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 6:45am On May 16, 2015
Kx:
Audacious is the word here.

It even broadcasts online
http://radiobiafra.co/
All I hear is war songs and tales of individual igbo heroism during the civil war. Who and which world power is "codedly backing" this??

This does not look right to think that they are live on regular radio frequencies in the east under NBC's watch.

It is highly inciting.

Was anybody backing north korea,when they broke from the south¿
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by WilyWily: 11:59am On May 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
edos are not known for such trade. Only igbos. So your pops is the human parts seller.
Ok, but your Mother is known for one Criminal trade mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i tink u sabi dat trade

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 16, 2015
Radio Biafra is on!

Tune in!

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by bigfrancis21: 1:14am On May 17, 2015
Normality:
Radio Biafra is on!
Tune in!
What channel is it?
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by AAinEqGuinea: 3:06am On May 17, 2015
bigfrancis21:

What channel is it?
here's a segment from May 16th's show here

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by bigfrancis21: 3:09am On May 17, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
here's a segment from May 16th's show here

Thank you! smiley
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 5:03am On May 17, 2015
bigfrancis21:

What channel is it?

RADIO BIAFRA IS NOW ON FM IN PH on CHK 88.0 FM === and Nkwerre, Mbaise, Ideato, Ntigha Ngwa, Owerri, Etiti, Mbano, Okigwe, Orlu, Nnewi, Ozubulu, Oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, Okpanam, Ogwuashi-Uku, Isele- Uku, Igbanke, Onitsha-Ugbo, Ubulu-Uku, Agbor, Warri, Benin, Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia, Enugu, Awkuzu, Nkpor & Okija, Oba, Ogbaru, Awka, 33, Obosi, Ogidi, Igbariam, Aguleri, Nteje and ENVIRONS ON = CHK 97.6 and 97.5 Biafran FM............................................ Call ::+442081339976 :: 08173813596 :: 09021507326. ITS THE =AM= EDITION OF RBL BROADCAST OF 04-04-2015... LIVE COMMENTARY! LIVE COMMENTARY!! LIVE COMMENTARY!!!
Today's broadcast is reaching you from an undisclosed location in Biafra land and will be hosted by director of RBL, Nnamdi Kanu . CALL =+442081339976 :: 08173813596 :: 09021507326 SKYPE ID = radiobiafra :: radiobiafra1 :: radiobiafra2...... Viber, Tango & Whatsap= +447831308376= Enquiry Line =09090776589. LISTENING PLATFORMs....www.forum.radiobiafra.co :: www.radiobiafra.co :: www.ipob.org :: www.peopleofbiafra.org ::www.biafrarestoration.com :: www.biafravoice.com :: www.ipob.co :: www.radioforest.net ::www.biafratv.co :: www.biafratelevision.co ::www.rblworld.tv :: www"liveonlineradio.net/english/.rbl-world.htm

https://facebook.com/radiobiafra
Source

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DiademSh07: 5:33am On May 17, 2015
nonaira:
Btw atlwireles I have to apologize for calling urhobo the rejects. It's just that ogagamic loser is extremely annoying as f2k. He's desperation and constant notice me by force is f2king irritating.
You're a cool urhobo hence I apologize while for the ogagamic dude, everything I said stands. You're a REJECT
See desperation!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DiademSh07: 5:40am On May 17, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I can slap him and nothing anyone from yoruba land can do,give him a dirty slap and fight broke off and then we settle man and man,he is not bigger than anyone. He is just a sand including you. Nonesense!!!!.
You ibos know the Oba's house but we haven't heard any action taken by you people.
Chestbeating people.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DiademSh07: 6:01am On May 17, 2015
nonaira:

Lmfaoooo. This stupid biatch keep shouting American books. There's no where Adekunle was hailed a hero, brave or anything remotely close to that by anyone except your Yoruba hence nobody, not even members of his platoon that were still alive during his burial. The only people that came where the army cadet soliders forced to be there. He was a hero to you and your people, he was brave and your people, he was loud mouth coward to everybody else.

Go and read How Awolowo committed suicide – By Abdulmumini Adeku and learn how your awolowo took otapapia like the coward he is when IBB came for him. He lived as a coward, jailed as a coward, choose the only known weakly act to fight advosary in war and died like a coward. He was truly the definition of a YOLOBA.
Lol.
Keep searching for it in tales by moolight story books written by ibo writers. Why don't you try 'there was a country' story book written by the senile liar, Achebe? Or could it be in one of the story book written by the demented coward, Ojukwu? Oops, you might find it in chimandada's if you search well.
Foolish Igbos!
Still wating for the autopsy report that certified Awolowo committed suicide but like Igbo always fail, you failed.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DiademSh07: 6:35am On May 17, 2015
nonaira:

Lmfaoooooo. Typical of a yoruba thinking Igboland stops in SE. You have what than who? Even anioma produces more oil than your ondo state. Talkless of other SS igbos. Let's not forget their even igbo community in current say Benue state that have abundance of natural resources. Even SE has more valuable resources they are not digging such as coal,gold, lead, limestone, etc than your SW with just cocoa grin. You taling anout gold in one of your city, something SE got in two of its state Ebonyi and Abia. The limestones you talking about is pretty much in all 5 SE states. Let's not forget salt found in 3 of its salts, coal, lead, etc...these are all mpre valyable resources sorted out worldwide than the resources SW got such as granite, clay, glass---WTF. And that's just SE alone, we are not taking about other igbos with zinc, gemstones, iron, etc are equally exist. Bitch don't boost when the resources found I'm SE is more valuable than the resources found in SW. They are drilling or exporting their natural resources does not mean you got mpre wet than SE. It similar to how North got more sort out resources than all Southern region put together. Similar to SE, they just don't want to drill or export it. Let's not even forget the extremely high human resources in SE alone and their ability to build anything and everything. Lmfaooooooo
Btw: that oil in Ondo is once again another verification of SW greediness. That oil is stolen from delta state. It was one of your own that carved out the area those oils are located at and pushed to ondo so it'll give illusions you ediots got oil. That's why till date, it's one of the hottest spot where Ijaw in that state are constantly fighting with the illaje over land rights. You thieves stole the land just like you stole SS oil companies. Greedy desperate buf00ns.

Btw: you have all this as you claimed YET it is your people that was long throat img for others resources on the last concluded conference. It is your people trying to steal more oil plots. Why are you people this desperately greedy. Bunch of money hungry, thievery people. #i spit in una faces. Even una father the devil is a saint compared to you lots
Where else does it stop?
Oops, you people have set your greedy eyes on the anioma communities in Delta but let me burst your bubbles, apart from the Enuani and part of ika (precisely the igbodo), others (ika and Ukwuani) has nothing to do with you people!
Why is that only ibo are attaching themselves by force to Delta state? Why hasn't yoruba done such to the itshekiri or Olukumi speaking part of anioma? So, who's the desperado?
Ibos and lies! Very synonymous.
I repeat, you ibos should just try to claim any part of Nigeria that doesn't belong to you, you'll be dealt with in great no.
The underlined part of your post made me laugh aloud 'cos people that are conversant with history and has great knowledge of Nigeria (not the ibos by the way) knows oil was first discovered by the whites in ilaje community in Ondo state although it wasn't explored then, as opposed to the one found in Olobiri.
Why don't you come and put the Ijaw on that land? Even the Ijaws has finally accepted that it was never their land.
Ibo rewriting Nigeria's history since 1900!
Try another!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DiademSh07: 6:47am On May 17, 2015
nonaira:
As for the SW yoruba coward mod that keeps banning me for dishing out what his brothers dish out while at the same time constantly neglecting to ban his brothers, let me put this in terms you'll understand. Since you want to show bias, nigg@ the insults i gave to your people in the past is going to be a baby compared to what I'll be giving una from hence forth. Get ready cause you'll continue banning me till you are even tired and f2king leave your post. I'm going to shove that your bias @ss down your f2king throat.

You aniocha/oshmili can join your brethen, nobody is stopping you! Everyone of you are inconsequential!
But just try to steal any part that aint yours, you'll smell it just like the Owa part of Ika communities dealt with you ibos in both SE and Asaba, you'll be dealt with!
Who knows, maybe this is the right time to give you the Ikwere treatment in Delta state, i.e the way Ikwere and the Ijaws flushed you people out of River state!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by lilflipnerd: 6:54am On May 17, 2015
Treason

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 7:12am On May 17, 2015
DiademSh07:

You aniocha/oshmili can join your brethen, nobody is stopping you! Everyone of you are inconsequential!
But just try to steal any part that aint yours, you'll smell it just like the Owa part of Ika communities dealt with you ibos in both SE and Asaba, you'll be dealt with!
Who knows, maybe this is the right time to give you the Ikwere treatment in Delta state, i.e the way Ikwere and the Ijaws flushed you people out of River state!

Lmfaoooo. so yoruba boy which delta group you want to claim today and use as shield..let me guess Iteskiri? Urhobo? Ijaw? Isoko? Which are you attaching by force to rather than being your coward Yoruba self. Maybe even anioma sef? Make we know today.

Illiterate Coward YORUBA that does not even know history but wan yarn rubbish. Dumb buf00n.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 7:24am On May 17, 2015
DiademSh07:

Where else does it stop?
Oops, you people have set your greedy eyes on the anioma communities in Delta but let me burst your bubbles, apart from the Enuani and part of ika (precisely the igbodo), others (ika and Ukwuani) has nothing to do with you people!
Why is that only ibo are attaching themselves by force to Delta state? Why hasn't yoruba done such to the itshekiri or Olukumi speaking part of anioma? So, who's the desperado?
Ibos and lies! Very synonymous.
I repeat, you ibos should just try to claim any part of Nigeria that doesn't belong to you, you'll be dealt with in great no.
The underlined part of your post made me laugh aloud 'cos people that are conversant with history and has great knowledge of Nigeria (not the ibos by the way) knows oil was first discovered by the whites in ilaje community in Ondo state although it wasn't explored then, as opposed to the one found in Olobiri.
Why don't you come and put the Ijaw on that land? Even the Ijaws has finally accepted that it was never their land.
Ibo rewriting Nigeria's history since 1900!
Try another!

Dumb buf00n. Ijaw are already on that land amd already kicking una thief asses for 5 years in total. Until your coward leader came begging and they decided to stop whipping una @sses
http://allafrica.com/stories/200307180050.html

Bunch of thieving @sses. Getting kicked in the @sses for your downright constant oil stealing no wonder una constantly try to continue milking property wey no belong to una. You think we don't know desperate yoruba buf00ns reason for wanting GEJ out. Money hungry, oil desperate, illiterate backwards tribe you people are.

As for the rest of your post. When you leave your backwards SW village and travel and learn about others beside wtf you read online then maybe, just maybe I'll pay attention to una worthless ranting. The least traveled, most uneducated, ignorant tribe are usually the ones to open their fat illiterate mouth to talk as if they Sabi something. grin grin
As I told one of your worthless brothers, I don't speak about Anioma to non Anioma but I am going to leave you with this. Faze na Ukwuani man. Don jazzy, I recently learned is an Ukwuani boy. Wizboy is ika, agbor even, Zeal from styl plus is an olukumi boy. These are all well known delta igbo celebrity excluding lynx and Nneka who are from Asaba. What do all this ppl have in common? Proud igbo. Prouder than even the SE igbo celebrities. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nonaira: 7:34am On May 17, 2015
DiademSh07:

Lol.
Keep searching for it in tales by moolight story books written by ibo writers. Why don't you try 'there was a country' story book written by the senile liar, Achebe? Or could it be in one of the story book written by the demented coward, Ojukwu? Oops, you might find it in chimandada's if you search well.
Foolish Igbos!
Still wating for the autopsy report that certified Awolowo committed suicide but like Igbo always fail, you failed.

Point out the page on Achebe book where he labeled adekunle "hero, brave, etc". I read that book from head to toe and I'm extremely curious on what page specifically did your deluded @sses read that.

And Lmfaooo @ autopsy. As if Nigeria does autopsy. See his fat mouth. He learned a word from CSI and no go let us hear word. Is it only autospy. Infact sef, ask for the forensic taken after his death. Autospy. See his mouth. Mtchewwwwww

Go and read Abdulmumini Adeku article regarding an interview from a yoruba called Adebayo Adeyinka, regarding Awolowo's death. Awolowo, the otapapia drinker.

You can cry me another river now if you like. Oya don't forget to head to Asaba bridge and fill river niger up with your tears. Ntooor. NTOOOR

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DiademSh07: 9:51am On May 17, 2015
nonaira:

Lmfaoooo. so yoruba boy which delta group you want to claim today and use as shield..let me guess Iteskiri? Urhobo? Ijaw? Isoko? Which are you attaching by force to rather than being your coward Yoruba self. Maybe even anioma sef? Make we know today.

Illiterate Coward YORUBA that does not even know history but wan yarn rubbish. Dumb buf00n.
Yorubas don't have inferiority complex.. We don't attach to people to be somebody like the ibo do.
Where have you seen any Yoruba claiming the Itshekiri who speaks Yoruba + Edo languages or Olukumi speaking part of Anioma?
However, it is the ibo who are so desperate even when the Ika, Ukwuanis and Ikwere have repeated severally that they have no connection with you ibos, save for the igboid + edoid language they speak. Heck, these are people who has ancestral history as oppossed to the ibos who has none. These people even demonstrated where they stand by joining the Nigeria army to kill and flush out the ibos from Asaba and River state.
I know you're an enuani and like I said earlier, no one is stopping you people from joining your ibo brothers but if you try to claim any other land that aint yours, that Enuani community of yours will be wiped out like the ibos were flushed out of Porthacourt and killed at Asaba by the Ikweres/Nigeria army and Owa people/Nigeria army respectively!
You can go dig it up, little boy!
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DiademSh07: 10:09am On May 17, 2015
nonaira:

Point out the page on Achebe book where he labeled adekunle "hero, brave, etc". I read that book from head to toe and I'm extremely curious on what page specifically did your deluded @sses read that.

And Lmfaooo @ autopsy. As if Nigeria does autopsy. See his fat mouth. He learned a word from CSI and no go let us hear word. Is it only autospy. Infact sef, ask for the forensic taken after his death. Autospy. See his mouth. Mtchewwwwww

Go and read Abdulmumini Adeku article regarding an interview from a yoruba called Adebayo Adeyinka, regarding Awolowo's death. Awolowo, the otapapia drinker.

You can cry me another river now if you like. Oya don't forget to head to Asaba bridge and fill river niger up with your tears. Ntooor. NTOOOR

See brain-dead goat who doesn't understand sarcasm!
Keep searching the story book of the senile lieing old man, maybe you'll see it! Why don't you try 'things fall apart' or the demented coward Ojukwu's story book?
No wonder no ibos received any nobel laureate 'cos all they know is to tell tales by moonlight stories!
However, note that you can never rewrite Nigeria history no matter how you ibos tried to!
What an eediot I've been talking to! Autopsy is never carried out in Nigeria? Wow! When I thought ibos couldn't get any lower!
Still waiting for the autopsy report that certified that Awolowo committed suicide.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DiademSh07: 10:51am On May 17, 2015
nonaira:

Dumb buf00n. Ijaw are already on that land amd already kicking una thief asses for 5 years in total. Until your coward leader came begging and they decided to stop whipping una @sses
http://allafrica.com/stories/200307180050.html

Bunch of thieving @sses. Getting kicked in the @sses for your downright constant oil stealing no wonder una constantly try to continue milking property wey no belong to una. You think we don't know desperate yoruba buf00ns reason for wanting GEJ out. Money hungry, oil desperate, illiterate backwards tribe you people are.

As for the rest of your post. When you leave your backwards SW village and travel and learn about others beside wtf you read online then maybe, just maybe I'll pay attention to una worthless ranting. The least traveled, most uneducated, ignorant tribe are usually the ones to open their fat illiterate mouth to talk as if they Sabi something. grin grin
As I told one of your worthless brothers, I don't speak about Anioma to non Anioma but I am going to leave you with this. Faze na Ukwuani man. Don jazzy, I recently learned is an Ukwuani boy. Wizboy is ika, agbor even, Zeal from styl plus is an olukumi boy. These are all well known delta igbo celebrity excluding lynx and Nneka who are from Asaba. What do all this ppl have in common? Proud igbo. Prouder than even the SE igbo celebrities. tongue tongue
Should I make mention of the Ukwuanis and the Ika nairalanders to join us in our conversation?
The likes of agbotaen and Victor1464 are known Owas and Ukwuani on Nairaland! These people will always tell you ibos that they have their identity which they will like to preserve rather than merge with the greedy ibos who has no ancestral history!
These people fought the biafrans in the 60's and are ready to do it again.
These people and the entire Delta, save for the Enuanis are fighting for their own cause, which is resource control and won't allow any ibo to indoctrinize them.
Imagine, they haven't been in the stupid biafra country yet ibos are already laying claims to their tribes and destroying their ancestral history! What happens when they eventually merge with them? Well, the old saying goes that ''someone who doesn't have a child doesn't value someone else's own''. Since Ibos doesn't have ancestral history, they have been trying to bastardize someone else ancestral history.
Bunch of selfish greedy people!
If we yoruba respect the Itshekiris, the olukunmi speaking part of Anioma and even the yoruba speaking part of Kogi, Edo e.t.c why shouldn't the ibos do same? But no, their greediness will never allow them.
Whatever you say about Ondo state, the fact remains that we have oil reserves that produces 20 times the whole of east does and there's nothing you can do about it. You can go suck it up.
There are also huge untapped oil reserves in the same state, even as I know it pains you hear that Dangote already started some exploration on some of the untapped oil reserves in Ondo state!
Bunch of parasites who provides nothing useful to Nigeria!
They have little to no oil, has barren erosion ravaged red soil that's no good for plantation, have little mineral resources and are landlocked region!
What a pity!
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by honeychild(f): 11:32am On May 17, 2015
zendy:

What is your definition of the South-South? Does it include the Igbo city of Asaba? Does it include the Anioma- Igbos? Delta-Igbo,Etche-Igbos? Rivers Igbos? Does your South-South include Portharcourt,the land of the Ikwere-Igbos? Tell me which one is South-South?

Do all these Anioma igbos, etche-igbos, rivers-igbos accept that they are really igbos? Nairaland is full of threads in which each of these people keep shouting that they aren't igbo. I live in PH. Call an ikwerre man "igbo" and see what happens

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 11:43am On May 17, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Shurrup you ignorant chimp...
You are d one sounding greedy here...
Besides lemme enlighten you Nigeria is sucking you dry and yet you say... You ain't ready to share your resources with anyone...
Aren't you mad??

You had misquoted, Nobeldandy. It wasn't sincere4u that made the statement you were condemning but a lad called "Coputa". It was same nerd i had tried correcting his erroneous views.
Please look for his original statement of greed and correct the quote.Don't associate me with such rubbish statement cos it didn't come from me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.