Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta (62094 Views)

Breaking: Radio Biafra Hits LAGOS Airwaves / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM / “radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves In Rivers State – Who Is Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by zendy: 8:51am On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Anioma.Etche and Ikwere are not igbo,dare and call them igbo and wait for the acidic rebuttal,why not mention igbos in Benue state and other states,why only Delta and Rivers state alone.Call Amaechi and Nyesom wike,igbo,they will slap the Biafra spirit out of you.One cretin said,Amaechi is an igbo name.There is great awareness in the country now,nobody can be deceived any longer.

The people you just mentioned speak Igbo as their ancestral language,they bear Igbo surnames,they have Igbo culture. But it is you and a confused few who says they are not Igbo. Do you know I have seen an Asaba man is threaten to keep kill a Yoruba man in Lagos for calling the Asaba Man a non Igbo? Asaba,capital of Delta is 100% an Igbo city. Forget the politics of Oil,all these people are Igbos. When the time comes,and these people are given a referendum to join Biafra or stay with Nigeria,you will see these people come out and embrace their Igbo identity with pride. It is the politics of Oil and the fear of Nigeria that divides these People.

17 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2015
xmich:

Mentality of a lazy man,am also a s southerner and I say we are for Biafra
God punish you over there. You're not one of us and you'll never be.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 10:14am On May 14, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Do you think its only him? We are plenty if you don't know.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by coputa(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2015
zendy:

The people you just mentioned speak Igbo as their ancestral language,they bear Igbo surnames,they have Igbo culture. But it is you and a confused few who says they are not Igbo. Do you know I have seen an Asaba man is threaten to keep kill a Yoruba man in Lagos for calling the Asaba Man a non Igbo? Asaba,capital of Delta is 100% an Igbo city. Forget the politics of Oil,all these people are Igbos. When the time comes,and these people are given a referendum to join Biafra or stay with Nigeria,you will see these people come out and embrace their Igbo identity with pride. It is the politics of Oil and the fear of Nigeria that divides these People.
In the 9 local government that make up Anioma,there are over 100 towns and communities,among those communities are those whose origin could be traced to the EAST(IGBO),some to EDO(BINI) and some to other tribes like URHOBO,IGALA and ISOKO.Don Jazzy whose real name is ENEBELI,is not Igbo but from Isoko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by xmich(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Hahahagrin That is the simple truth and only that truth can set us free

meka

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by coputa(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2015
zendy:

We have the Igbos of Anioma,Ikas of Anioma,Ukwanis of Anioma.Anioma is a compound name,not all communities found within Anioma are Igbos.So not Anioma cannot be part of Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Vicotex(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2015
coputa:
In the 9 local government that make up Anioma,there are over 100 towns and communities,among those communities are those whose origin could be traced to the EAST(IGBO),some to EDO(BINI) and some to other tribes like URHOBO,IGALA and ISOKO.Don Jazzy whose real name is ENEBELI,is not Igbo but from Isoko.
ANIOMA has no relationship with EDO. Get that shit into your dusty skull.

You also Forgot about the igbo tribe in benue and kogi.

Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Macelliot(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Biafra is south east and not south /south.We are not ready to share our resources with anybody,enough is enough.
What is South-south? What is South-east? They are just mere geographical representation....
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by buskie13(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2015
I'm from d Niger Delta ..but I tell you, Biafra is not a just course...they're too greedy..

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Macelliot(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2015
Eshinwaju:
I have liked all posts....supporting Biafra.....let them go n....leave us alone.....iboes must goo grin
Yoruba boy. Get lost

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Macelliot(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2015
buskie13:
I'm from d Niger Delta ..but I tell you, Biafra is not a just course...they're too greedy..
Stop believing Lies. Other people has painted us black.. We don't give a damn about any Oil....
Greedy man indeed! Ojukwu father, Loius-Ojukwu was the second richest Man in Nigeria... His father sent him to School to study Law. His father's(Loius) plan for him was to take over his wealth... Emeka Ojukwu went to Cambridge, studied History instead. Graduated and joined the Nigeria Army... He fought for the freedom of his people and his neighbour with his Father's wealth simply because of Unjustice... He single handedly fought many Nigerian Warlords including many foreign countries aiding Nigeria.... Pls, is that greediness? Ojukwu is a hero, though he is dead, but his manhood lives on.

16 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by buskie13(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2015
Macelliot:

Stop believing Lies. Other people has painted us black.. We don't give a damn about any Oil....
Greedy man indeed! Ojukwu father, Loius-Ojukwu was the second richest Man in Nigeria... His father sent him to School to study Law. His father's(Loius) plan for him was to take over his wealth... Emeka Ojukwu went to Cambridge, studied History instead. Graduated and joined the Nigeria Army... He fought for the freedom of his people and his neighbour with his Father's wealth simply because of Unjustice... He single handedly fought many Nigerian Warlords including many foreign countries aiding Nigeria.... Pls, is that greediness? Ojukwu is a hero, though he is dead, but his manhood lives on.
Lol...but as u can see...de igbos are only interested in d region because of de oil it has....I wish Isaac Boro was still alive...

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Vicotex(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2015
buskie13:
Lol...but as u can see...de igbos are only interested in d region because of de oil it has....I wish Isaac Boro was still alive...
before the discovery of oil, were they not living peacefully?
Or do you think we Igbos don't have oil?

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Macelliot(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2015
buskie13:
Oil? I don't give a damn...
Niger-delta comprises of 10 states... South-south comprises of 6 states... South-East has 3 States including the Aniomas of delta state... South west has 1 state(ondo)....
There are oil in Imo, Anambra and Abia states..... So what's your point?

12 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by buskie13(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2015
Vicotex:
before the discovery of oil, were they not living peacefully?
Or do you think ww Igbos don't have oil?
I get ur point... but there are lot of issues to be addressed b4 d biafran state could be established in full.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Vicotex(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2015
buskie13:
I get ur point... but there are lot of issues to be addressed b4 d biafran state could be established in full.
give an example
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Macelliot(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Read true. Hater
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/genevieve-psquare-don-jazzy-others-make-influential-igbo-personalities-list/

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by gambit10: 11:17am On May 14, 2015
These people should leave already and stop acting like they are being stopped....i hav been listening to this same story since birth....the last time they were deported, they complained

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by fineguy11(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2015
ekenedegreat:
My friend you are no body! So, speak for your self. When the time comes is either you join the train or you die!!
its either an independent akwaibom or nigeria nothing like biafra...i dont give a damm abt those 5 landlocked entities,,,as long as u dont draft my state into biafra,,otherwise,,i will gladly be fighting on the nigerian side....i have just a year before i become a nigerian soldier anyway,,i care less what cowards like u hiding behind a china phone say on nairaland......

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by fineguy11(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2015
new2020:

Yoruba imposter. Fool! Old Cross River(Cross River and Akwa Ibom) fought alongside Biafra. This is how I know you are a very big yoruba fool! Don't let my fellow Ibibio people catch you
u are the real coward....my grandfathers rejected biafra because they knew it was a fraud that was clamored for based on selfish interest....keep ranting on nairaland,,biafra only exist on nairaland and facebook....its either an independent akwaibom or nigeria...my tribe ibibio,,will never be minority in biafra/....get that into your thick skull.....i

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Do you think its only him? We are plenty if you don't know.
you're only a handful compared to us that don't want any union with those cannibals called yeebos.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2015
fineguy11:
u are the real coward....my grandfathers rejected biafra because they knew it was a fraud that was clamored for based on selfish interest....keep ranting on nairaland,,biafra only exist on nairaland and facebook....its either an independent akwaibom or nigeria...my tribe ibibio,,will never be minority in biafra/....get that into your thick skull.....i
exactly. It's obvious your father didn't waste money on your education. This biafra ish is borne out sheer greed and foolishness. Let them try to sell their ideas like they did before and let's see if they won't die in great numbers. In fact bros. Follow for a follow back.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by fineguy11(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2015
xmich:

kokokokooogrin The coordinator of the ipob in my area is an Akwa ibomite so better go out there and know what exactly happening in the country you are living.
when the chips are down,,,we will knw who is who.....the bigest mistake u'll make is to think we south south will fight for a biafra therefore becomming a miniority in the wack country....1967 comes to mind.....i;ll gladly be fighting on the nigerian side than fight for biafra,,along with thousands of comrade frm the south south currently in the nigeria army....deal with it..

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Jman06(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Anioma.Etche and Ikwere are not igbo,dare and call them igbo and wait for the acidic rebuttal,why not mention igbos in Benue state and other states,why only Delta and Rivers state alone.Call Amaechi and Nyesom wike,igbo,they will slap the Biafra spirit out of you.One cretin said,Amaechi is an igbo name.There is great awareness in the country now,nobody can be deceived any longer.
Your idiocy is really on the high scale! Get yourself educated before coming on here to expose your ignorance. Amaechi, Wike and other Igbos in Rivers and Delta states are real igbos and no amount of divisive tactics from the north and Southwest can stop that. Go and find out about Ohanaeze Ndigbo and its constituents. Do you know about Joe Iruku One time president of Ohanaeze Ndigbo is from Asaba in Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Jman06(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Your idiocy is really on the high scale! Get yourself educated before coming on here to expose your ignorance. Amaechi, Wike and other Igbos in Rivers and Delta states are real igbos and no amount of divisive tactics from the north and Southwest can stop that. Go and find out about Ohanaeze Ndigbo and its constituents. Do you know about Joe Iruku One time president of Ohanaeze Ndigbo? He's from Asaba in Delta state. Go and say to his face that he's not Igbo and have your sorry asz thrown into dungeon.

Why am I even joining issue with a kid like you. Sighs
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by MrCork: 12:24pm On May 14, 2015
BiafranPrince:

A strange radio station operating from an unknown location has hit the airwaves in Rivers State with the name ‘Radio Biafra’, on 87.9/88.0Fm Channel and on 97.6Fm on other Biafra provinces

Director, Radio Biafra

The location of the radio station as well as its mode of operation is yet to be ascertained.

The Radio Biafra has only one familiar voice, who calls himself ‘Director’. The Director who has the name Nnamdi Kalu, who hails from Ibeku in Umuahia, Aba province of Biafraland. He frequently refers to the listeners as the Indigenous People of Biafra.

The Director, in one of his broadcasts, took a swipe at both the incumbent President and the President-elect for their recent activities.
He consistently makes comments pitching the North and the West against the Niger-Delta, stressing people of the Niger-Delta were being “enslaved in Nigeria” which he refers to as a “zoo”.
The Director, who never fails to mention about the wickedness of black people from africa, stating that their hearts and souls are wicked and full of bad things, he cites examples of what happens in black african countries, historically to always buttress his point. In the same vein, his broadcasts are mostly anti-western.

Taking a cue from the recent comments credited to the Oba of Lagos, HRM Rilwan Akinolu on the Igbo community in Lagos in the run-off to the Governorship election, the anonymous voice on Radio Biafra said words like ‘non-indigene’ should not be used in a country that claims it is united.

“See ordinary Oba Akinolu calling you people non-indigene in your own country. If you are travelling from Lagos through the Lagos-Ibadan express way, you will see black pipelines. They are all oil pipelines. The oil is coming from Biafra land to Yoruba land, yet they call you non-indigenes.

“When it comes to the issue of oil, we are one Nigeria but when it is time for the igbos to vote and look after their families, they turn to non-indigenes”.

The voice further said, “You are leaving a solid economy behind when you have the lives of the people miserable. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has been lying to the people of Biafra because of President Goodluck Jonathan. How can a woman who claims she was at the world bank be lying? Please show me the part of the economy that has solid backing.

“Let Jonathan tell you which part of the economy he has solidified. He knows you are all gullible people.

“Surpring enough, the Director calls Jonathan Imbecilic and weak-hearted and always say he lacks the acumen to lead anyone.

“Jonathan has approved Enugu free trade zone on the pages of newspaper and you believe them. The same set of people told you the 2nd Niger bridge will be built but it was only on the Yoruba zoo newspapers”.

Sources-:
http://ginjaland.com/article/radio-biafra-hits-airwaves-in-niger--delta
http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/13/radio-biafra-hits-airwaves-in-niger-delta/

..IBO PEOPLE AGAIN...TROUBLE MAKERS.....gademmmit....DIDNT I SAY EARLIER THAT IBO PEOPLE WILL BE THE NEW BOKO?.... I LIE?? (no offeeinse) lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by hensben(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2015
Last time I check there is big different between nationality and indigenous .

These people are always illogical, nepotistic, sentimental and claim victim of circumstances.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by headtik: 12:27pm On May 14, 2015
Nice TAB

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by asumo12: 12:27pm On May 14, 2015
BARCANISTA LY SERIOUS

barcanista:
This is looking serious grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

Like Ojukwu like shekau, like bokoharam like biafra. QED
Does boko haram have a currency and National anthem? Biafra was a Country for 3yrs,you Yorubas and ur odua republice has not even lasted for 1mins before,just in ur mouths alone!

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by sigain: 12:30pm On May 14, 2015
unnecessary attention sha. Abeg Nigerians should stop giving attentions to breeze that wont bring rain. me as a Nigeria, i get things to CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Point of correction,niger Delta is not biafra.Biafra is an Igbo struggle,why the insult on Okonjo wayo,sorry lweala, she has the same blood with you.
Okonjo Iweala is a Niger Deltan from Delta state.

She only married an Igbo man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.