Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy (53089 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour / Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 13, 2015
WisdomCanada:
That was how I went to a wedding reception with my Aunty, ... . I still love my Aunty Mummy B.

You stoo pid sha

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by timawoku(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2015
youngice:
we don hear ooo
the guy too like food! Make we go meet the so called aunty make she come tender apology with enuf jollof rice o

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:
I prefer to apply them to my tongue. Yummy!
Lmao! Guess u need a smooth tongue instead of a smooth face.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 13, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Lmao! Guess u need a smooth tongue instead of a smooth face.

Don't blame me, ma. Wouldn't you be more impressed with a smooth-tongued guy than a smooth-faced one?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Phizzlephizz(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2015
@op u said natural yogurt...how do you get that
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by MistadeRegal(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2015
All these are basically ladies' stuff.

Option 2, get a natural tomato, slice in two and rub on face. Wait for 15 minutes and wash off.

Option 3, get sweet orange and use it same way as the above quote but wait for 20 minutes or more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by keetel(f): 12:20pm On May 13, 2015
@marylandcakes thanks jare but where can I get the natural honey from or rather u can tell me the name of the one u use.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by chigoizie7(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes:

I have used this and it works so I decided to share this with you.

The first step is to prepare a facial mask using four ingredients

1 1/2 tablespoons of honey
1/2 tablespoon of natural yogurt
1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
I tablespoon of oats or grounded rice

Mix all four ingredients together to form a paste and apply with your fingers or a clean makeup brush to your face.
Make sure your face is clean before application.
Leave on for about 30mins and wash off using a facial towel.
Repeat this at lease once every week and you will see the results.

This helps the remove dead skin and activate the rejuvenation of new cells, the oats work as a facial scrub and the honey helps to promote the skin to glow and your skin feels very soft to the touch. This can also be used to treat acne.

For fast and better results use Manuka honey.

I will like to some feedback from those of you that have tried this.

Pictures of the so called face or, u areas fake as my pink lips.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by gemiclem(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2015
sexymoma:
#teamtoothpaste kiss I swear u gonna come hear for testimony Apply tooth paste on a soft brush Scrub on face mildly

white toothpaste or gel?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 12:27pm On May 13, 2015
keetel:
@marylandcakes thanks jare but where can I get the natural honey from or rather u can tell me the name of the one u use.

Where are you based?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Etizz: 12:33pm On May 13, 2015
WisdomCanada:
That was how I went to a wedding reception with my Aunty, everything was moving fine and the music was awesome, we were all happy and took pictures with the couple, I took selfies with my Aunty too, her name is Mummy B, she is fat, not too fat, I love her so much.. the event was moving fine, but when they started sharing the rice, Mummy B sent me on an errand, to go withdraw some money with her ATM card in a no nearby bank, before I could return, they have finished sharing the jolly rice, I asked Mummy B if she reserved some for me, she said "ahh, Canada ure a big boy, don't tell me u still eat jolly rice at ceremonies", as she was crushing the 2nd chicken lap, supposedly mine. I calmly gave her the money and ATM card and salivated out of the event venue with a teardrop on my chin, I later found out she ate mine, I didn't talk to her for 1whole week. Buh we've reconciled. I still love my Aunty Mummy B.

Seriously, I laughed... grin
WisdomCanada:
That was how I went to a wedding reception with my Aunty, everything was moving fine and the music was awesome, we were all happy and took pictures with the couple, I took selfies with my Aunty too, her name is Mummy B, she is fat, not too fat, I love her so much.. the event was moving fine, but when they started sharing the rice, Mummy B sent me on an errand, to go withdraw some money with her ATM card in a no nearby bank, before I could return, they have finished sharing the jolly rice, I asked Mummy B if she reserved some for me, she said "ahh, Canada ure a big boy, don't tell me u still eat jolly rice at ceremonies", as she was crushing the 2nd chicken lap, supposedly mine. I calmly gave her the money and ATM card and salivated out of the event venue with a teardrop on my chin, I later found out she ate mine, I didn't talk to her for 1whole week. Buh we've reconciled. I still love my Aunty Mummy B.

Seriously, I laughed...
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by paix(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes:

Mix all four ingredients together to form a paste and apply with your fingers or a clean makeup brush to your face.

This helps the remove dead skin and activate the rejuvenation of new cells, the oats work as a facial scrub and the honey helps to promote the skin to glow and your skin feels very soft to the touch. This can also be used to treat acne.

I have seen people that have darker face than the rest of their body, can this treatment work for them?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by ugotex85: 12:40pm On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes:

Please I have some questions :
1. The natural yogurt, is it the one they hawk about on the street or a different one?

2. Are the oats or rice sold in powdered form in the market or one should grid it?

3. Can the mixture be reused or should it always be served fresh each time of use?

4. Does it work for all kinds of skin, oily skin especially?

5. The "wash off using a facial towel" is still not clear to me, shouldn't it have been "wash off with water and soap, then dry the face with towel "?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 13, 2015
sexymoma:
#teamtoothpaste kiss I swear u gonna come hear for testimony Apply tooth paste on a soft brush Scrub on face mildly
close up or what, elaborate please?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 12:45pm On May 13, 2015
paix:
I have seen people that have darker face than the rest of their body, can this treatment work for them?

Yes it can , but you have got to use it about twice weekly if that is what you want to achieve and once its on your face give your face a good massage.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 13, 2015
That awkward moment when Junior comes to lick the mixed ingredient thinking it was prepared just becos u went out to put other things in order

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Phizzlephizz(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2015
ugotex85:

1. The natural yogurt, is it the one they hawk about on the street or a different one?

2. Are the oats or rice sold in powdered form in the market or one should grid it?

3. Can the mixture be reused or should it always be served fresh each time of use?

4. Does it work for all kinds of skin, oily skin especially?

5. The "wash off using a facial towel" is still not clear to me, shouldn't it have been "wash off with water and soap, then dry the face with towel "?

Nice question!
@op please answer these questions accordingly and very clearly. Tnx

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by TWEETFELLA: 12:46pm On May 13, 2015
Pavore9:
Remembering when l had a gum infection, for a week l was on a mixture of lemon, garlic and ginger, it did clear the infection but l also noticed that my face was smoother and softer like a baby's but l made sure l was indoors all through the period because l was oozing garlic! cheesy cheesy cheesy
How did you prepare the mixture? Procedure please..
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 13, 2015
Never ever use lemon juice on your skin angry

Use sugar and honey to exfoliate your skin, mosturize after and you're good to go

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 12:53pm On May 13, 2015
ugotex85:

1. The natural yogurt, is it the one they hawk about on the street or a different one? =This is natural yogurt if you tell me where you are based then I might be able to help.

2. Are the oats or rice sold in powdered form in the market or one should grid it? =The rice is your normal raw rice, you will need to grind it. as for the oats you can use as bought but I grind mine.

3. Can the mixture be reused or should it always be served fresh each time of use?= Use fresh for better results but if you have any left overs, keep in in the fridge to preserve the freshness.

4. Does it work for all kinds of skin, oily skin especially? = Yes it does

5. The "wash off using a facial towel" is still not clear to me, shouldn't it have been "wash off with water and soap, then dry the face with towel "?= I meant use a wet face towel to clean it off as this will be sticky, then wash your face with your usual facial wash.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by wummyanthoy: 12:57pm On May 13, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

1 1/2 tablespoons of honey = N100 (bottled)
1/2 tablespoon of natural yogurt = N60 (Fan milk)
1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice = N25 (ketu market)
I tablespoon of oats or grounded rice = N100
Transportation cost = N300
Total cost = N1,000 max
which kind youghurt ? Normal yogo drink ?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by muzzol: 12:59pm On May 13, 2015
Velocitron:

Use sugar and honey to exfoliate your skin, mosturize after and you're good to go

You can use lemon, but don't ever use lime. Then, don't moisturise or enter sauna once you use lemon.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 1:00pm On May 13, 2015
Velocitron:

Use sugar and honey to exfoliate your skin, moisturise after and you're good to go

You are right, never use lemon juice on your skin ON ITS OWN as lemon juice is an acid and can bleach /burn your skin.

In this case it is being combined with honey and yogurt which neutralises the acidic content and makes it safer than using laboratory man made acids which are included in most of our everyday creams bought off the shelf.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 1:03pm On May 13, 2015
wummyanthoy:
which kind youghurt ? Normal yogo drink ?

Natural yogurt if you cant find that you can substitute whole milk but it will not be as effective as using yogurt.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Calebosko(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2015
sexymoma:
#teamtoothpaste kiss
I swear u gonna come hear for testimony
Apply tooth paste on a soft brush
Scrub on face mildly
pls are u serious for this or just a joke?pls if tru i wil try it

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Chubhie: 1:07pm On May 13, 2015
You are what you eat. Eat good food and you won't bother about any face mask. Some of US making plans to still tarry for 120years on Gods earth is making that conscious decision in daily living.

Only if we all know the power in healthy food doctors will all be out of business.

The energy you get through food powers Body,Mind and Soul.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Enoquin(f): 1:08pm On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes:

I don't like lime or lemon because of its bleaching properties even honey has self.

I use honey, milk and avocado, sometimes I don't use the milk.

Before that I scrub with sweet almond oil and sugar after steaming my face; the only issue is I am irregular as my saturdays are rarely free tongue but it's so rewarding because my face becomes soft and the avocado helps in giving my face gloss especially as I have very dry skin

For those who say they have the freshest skin, you are like those who perceive they are slim and shouldn't exercise.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by seeun(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2015
Facial treatment and beauty teacher is at www.beautytutor..com
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by biGPoppaSays(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2015
sexymoma:
how does it work?? + how many days effect result
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 13, 2015
That's how I read that mango was good. I will come give testimony only for me to apply wash off and find rashes on my face. Just 2days ago.

Expect me to try this one again embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 13, 2015
For some reason, homemade recipes didn't work for me at all but one thing that I found made the biggest and most noticeable difference to my skin was when I stopped touching my face (except when I was sure my hands were completely clean). It's one of the many ignored causes of skin problems.

Also, keep a clean diet and change your sheets/pillowcases regularly.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 13, 2015
Enoquin:

I don't like lime or lemon because of its bleaching properties even honey has self.

I use honey, milk and avocado, sometimes I don't use the milk.

Before that I scrub with sweet almond oil and sugar after steaming my face; the only issue is I am irregular as my saturdays are rarely free tongue but it's so rewarding because my face becomes soft and the avocado helps in giving my face gloss especially as I have very dry skin

For those who say they have the freshest skin, you are like those who perceive they are slim and shouldn't exercise.

Maybe I will try this again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13 / How Safe Is This Herb Yoruba's Call Agbo ? / China: Coronavirus Leads To Increase In Divorce Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.