Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted (28904 Views)

Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey / Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia / Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by ElFenomeno1: 2:26pm On May 13, 2015
kenex4ever:
u guys r so clueless! Which army would have done it where all d military leaders are in agreement with him. Or u think buhari n obj Can overthrow him?
The man just wants peace so stop being ignorant.

You are the ignorant toad.
He should have tried scuttling the elections or unleashed more Orubebe's to the collation and announcement centre, and see what will happen to him and his cohorts!
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by deflover(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2015
we need a coup in nija i swear...........something like the Gidoen Okah type angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 13, 2015
This was the guy that wanted 3rd term... See what he has caused!
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by anonimi: 2:40pm On May 13, 2015
Anyone interested in following the development with updates in French can check the website below:

http://www.rfi.fr/afrique/2min/20150513-burundi-ex-chef-etat-major-affirme-destitution-nkurunziza-niyombare/

Bonne chance!
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by tomakint: 3:03pm On May 13, 2015
bundur:
People Africans and leadership self
Thank me later wink
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by KingTom(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2015
LMAyedun:
So many Semi- matured kids on NL.. why call somebody's father useless? For what??
Are you minding the cow?
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by unclemayor(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
GEJ could have suffered a similar fate had he scuttled the elections process
Lucky man .... could have suffered the same fate as Gbagbo!

I tort as much bt tank God,God intavend[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by IYANGBALI: 3:12pm On May 13, 2015
shachris03:
African leaders should learn to quit when their followers do not want them again.
just like GEJ dided
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by boluyongp(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2015
This could have been Nigeria.
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by babestella: 3:14pm On May 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Shut that cesspit you call mouth, how can you drag GEJ into your s1lly submission. Please read well and analyse before you write to show your stew.pidity.
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
if only your mother menses came on time, the world would have had less of your stupidity.
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by babestella: 3:16pm On May 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are the ignorant toad.
He should have tried scuttling the elections or unleashed more Orubebe's to the collation and announcement centre, and see what will happen to him and his cohorts!

But if GEJ had won the election, what would you had done.
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by bundur(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2015
tomakint:
Thank me later wink
wat of d 1 in Syria Oh Bashar Al Asad is an African
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by ElFenomeno1: 3:18pm On May 13, 2015
babestella:

Shut that cesspit you call mouth, how can you drag GEJ into your s1lly submission. Please read well and analyse before you write to show your stew.pidity.

Your father is the grand commander of stupid folks
A monumental disgrace to the human race
You and your ilks will never relate ..... your brain cells are too weak to understand.
I blame the daft cu nts who brought you into this world against the advice of the doctor.... you should have been aborted in a gold circle condom
Frigging gas bag!
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by ElFenomeno1: 3:19pm On May 13, 2015
babestella:

But if GEJ had won the election, what would you had done.

He would have only won in your dreams
Dunce
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by Tombilly(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
I command u to ve common sense IJN
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by ElFenomeno1: 3:24pm On May 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
if only your mother menses came on time, the world would have had less of your stupidity.
vacuous troglodyte..... a product of an abominable and unfortunate mating between a goat and a mentally deranged and substance abusing mother
you have nothing up in your head..... tell the forum the reason why you don't and your life is miserable or better still I can help you
when your mother was busy hopping on all sorts of sharp objects to satisfy her abnormal sexual desires, the result was always going to be something like you
goat and human being combined, show the forum what you look like or tell them how you were conceived as a result of the shameful gangrape of innocent goats by your mother!
Omo eran jatijati
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by Machiny: 3:25pm On May 13, 2015
LMAyedun:
So many Semi- matured kids on NL.. why call somebody's father useless? For what??
the president he cald clueless is not someone's father?

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by ElFenomeno1: 3:25pm On May 13, 2015
Tombilly:
I command u to ve common sense IJN
if your entire generation and clan had their common senses put together, they won't make a quarter of what I have.
go and sleep over that
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by tomakint: 3:25pm On May 13, 2015
bundur:

wat of d 1 in Syria Oh Bashar Al Asad is an African

The Middle-East siddon tight rarely comes by unlike the Idi-Amins, Abachas, Muomar Gaddafis, Mobutu Sesekos, Obasanjos (with his purported 3rd term stupid ambitions), IBBs, etc of the African world. I guess you got my drift now.... wink
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by zonax(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

He contested but tried all he could to scuttle the elections or didn't he?
Fu..cking airhead........
Go and mourn with GEJ and Mama Piss in Otueke
Flipping drongo!
If GEJ had wanted to mr the outcome of the elections, he would have used his federal might to achieve that. Remember he had the armed forces dancing to his tunes but he conceded defeat and allowed democracy to prevail.
He deserves an accolade for that.
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by ElFenomeno1: 3:29pm On May 13, 2015
zonax:

If GEJ had wanted to mr the outcome of the elections, he would have used his federal might to achieve that. Remember he had the armed forces dancing to his tunes but he conceded defeat and allowed democracy to prevail.
He deserves an accolade for that.
for conceding defeat he deserves an accolade? Wtf lol
it is a normal thing a defeated person or a loser should do.... there is nothing special
his defeat was written and it was all over everywhere even before the elections
stop glorifying the norm
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by apholaryn: 3:39pm On May 13, 2015
ogene007:

I guess GEJ was never somebody's father. Now you know that somebody's father should not be disrespected.
and where is d insult in wat he said? compare it to wat the goat said na and stop been bias.
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by apholaryn: 3:40pm On May 13, 2015
ogene007:

I guess GEJ was never somebody's father. Now you know that somebody's father should not be disrespected.
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by nelandrewz(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2015
Good one! The pple shld hav d right to choose who govern them. You don't force urself on pple and succeed! African leaders should pls take a cue from Nigeria.
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by tucker12(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2015
Long awaited....
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by bundur(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2015
tomakint:

The Middle-East siddon tight rarely comes by unlike the Idi-Amins, Abachas, Muomar Gaddafis, Mobutu Sesekos, Obasanjos (with his purported 3rd term stupid ambitions), IBBs, etc of the African world. I guess you got my drift now.... wink
GBAM
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by Felix6: 4:00pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=LMAyedun post=33696812]So many Semi- matured kids on NL.. why call somebody's father useless? For what?? [cut the bullshit and shut the mess up, what would have ve happened to your useless father?]
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by JOBA3(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2015
Though power is sweeter than honey, we should learn to step down when our time is up, period!
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by preselect(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2015
I no wan hear "Hotel Burundi" o undecided
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by PenSniper: 4:19pm On May 13, 2015
grin
anonimi:
Anyone interested in following the development with updates in French can check the website below:

http://www.rfi.fr/afrique/2min/20150513-burundi-ex-chef-etat-major-affirme-destitution-nkurunziza-niyombare/

Merci

Bonne chance!
Re: Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 13, 2015
Hysmady:
Check Burundi president wikipedia page has been changed to former president just today.... www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Nkurunziza

Mr Wikipedia. It's not a credible source for info. Anybody can edit things there. However it can be a useful source of information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) / Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory / Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.