Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! (8804 Views)

Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" / "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don / Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by chinkorieyahoo: 2:50pm On May 13, 2015
A 30 year old woman from Zimbabwe, Marie has narrated a shocking tale about how her husband who died four years ago lives, has sex with her and has vowed to leave her alone only when she breaths her last! ( Huh Strange things we hear).

The widow is crying for help to enable her live a normal life.

Her story:

"I have gone through enough of this spiritual warfare. I'm a 30-year-old widow and my husband died 4 years ago when I was 26 years old. We had just gotten married when he died in a horrific car accident and died on the spot.

That was five months after we had been married. I got so emotional pain that I would mysteriously see him every night. He would be crying whilst looking at me and I thought I was dreaming.

Three months later, I felt like someone was waking me up at night and I was shocked to see him in my bedroom, sitting by side of the bed. I wanted to scream but he held my mouth and said he had come to help me since he had seen that I was suffering a lot.

I asked him how that was possible when he was dead and he said although we had buried him, his spirit had not departed. He said he still wanted to be with me for some time. He said he would look after me but he warned me against telling people about this development.

He said I should not tell even his own mother and I agreed not to. Since then, we have been living together as husband and wife with the ghost of my dead husband. He would buy groceries, pay rentals and all.

Then there is a church I visited early this year and the pastor preached about not interacting with the dead. So now I want to stop living with this dead man but I don't know how to go about it.

I really loved my husband and even up to now, I still love him dearly. He has never changed. He still is exactly like he was before he died. But what I have noticed is that he is not growing older. He still is exactly as he was when he died four years ago.

I don't even have feelings for any other man. I feel like I'm a married woman. Our sex life has never changed. It's still as it was before my husband died. But now I'm scared that I'm living with a corpse in the house. Maybe it's because I'm now going to church. I have also not stayed with anyone in my house since my husband died. I always live alone.

At church, our pastor was once attacked with the demon of another man and the man of God collapsed, then became conscious later on. It's evident that if I ask him to pray for my husband's spirit to go away, that would be way beyond his powers.

See more at: http://happenings.com.ng/?p=34564
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 13, 2015
Please anwser these few questions if you can: do you still love him like before? are you happy when he is around? do you enjoy sex with him? does he produce sperm when fvcking you? can he give you money? if the anwser to all these is yes. then i think you've got nothing to worry about... just live your nomal life cos afterall people these days are generally heartless!

5 Likes

Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by midolian(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2015
Hahahaha...na so ur fvck dey sweet the man reach? If the ghost is stronger than your pastor as u think, why not tell Robert Mugabe? He has dealt with many witches/wizards and ghosts.

6 Likes

Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 13, 2015
Greedy and jealous husband

Abeg woman use knife cut him own part of ur TOTO go put am for him grave

After u go buy the missing parts of ur TOTO back
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Harmony92(f): 3:08pm On May 13, 2015
C spiritual flexing ooooo.
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Tallesty1(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2015
The Ghost Story Part Four(4)

1 Like

Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by achinaboy(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2015
thas what happened the first time I smoked weed

3 Likes

Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 13, 2015
WTF! So this spirit thing na true true? shocked
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by iamrealdeji(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2015
Heavenly Konji
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Harmony92(f): 3:27pm On May 13, 2015
Taylor86:
Greedy and jealous husband
After u go buy the missing parts of ur TOTO back
[quote author=Taylor86 post=33699655]Greedy and jealous husband

After u go buy the missing parts of ur TOTO back. Na so u wicked lolzzz
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Yustash001(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2015
This is what too much of Nollywood movies cause....woman that can only happen in your dreams not in real life...

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by sladimeji(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2015
Dis is wat i call spiritual konji
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 13, 2015
summary.

The man is dead but........

HIS MANHOOD LIVES ON.
our FIRST lady was right afterall

18 Likes

Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by misreal(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2015
chinkorieyahoo:
A 30 year old woman from Zimbabwe, Marie has narrated a shocking tale about how her husband who died four years ago lives, has sex with her and has vowed to leave her alone only when she breaths her last! ( Huh Strange things we hear).

The widow is crying for help to enable her live a normal life.

Her story:

"I have gone through enough of this spiritual warfare. I'm a 30-year-old widow and my husband died 4 years ago when I was 26 years old. We had just gotten married when he died in a horrific car accident and died on the spot.

That was five months after we had been married. I got so emotional pain that I would mysteriously see him every night. He would be crying whilst looking at me and I thought I was dreaming.

Three months later, I felt like someone was waking me up at night and I was shocked to see him in my bedroom, sitting by side of the bed. I wanted to scream but he held my mouth and said he had come to help me since he had seen that I was suffering a lot.

I asked him how that was possible when he was dead and he said although we had buried him, his spirit had not departed. He said he still wanted to be with me for some time. He said he would look after me but he warned me against telling people about this development.

He said I should not tell even his own mother and I agreed not to. Since then, we have been living together as husband and wife with the ghost of my dead husband. He would buy groceries, pay rentals and all.

Then there is a church I visited early this year and the pastor preached about not interacting with the dead. So now I want to stop living with this dead man but I don't know how to go about it.

I really loved my husband and even up to now, I still love him dearly. He has never changed. He still is exactly like he was before he died. But what I have noticed is that he is not growing older. He still is exactly as he was when he died four years ago.

I don't even have feelings for any other man. I feel like I'm a married woman. Our sex life has never changed. It's still as it was before my husband died. But now I'm scared that I'm living with a corpse in the house. Maybe it's because I'm now going to church. I have also not stayed with anyone in my house since my husband died. I always live alone.

At church, our pastor was once attacked with the demon of another man and the man of God collapsed, then became conscious later on. It's evident that if I ask him to pray for my husband's spirit to go away, that would be way beyond his powers.

See more at: http://happenings.com.ng/?p=34564

u need to see a stronger man of God.
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by SirVictory: 5:56pm On May 13, 2015
midolian:
Hahahaha...na so ur fvck dey sweet the man reach? If the ghost is stronger than your pastor as u think, why not tell Robert Mugabe? He has dealt with many witches/wizards and ghosts.
Lol...but that Mugabe guy look like someone who has really dealt with many demons. Nnaa dis is a very serious case.

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by SirVictory: 5:56pm On May 13, 2015
midolian:
Lol...but that Mugabe guy look like someone who has really dealt with many demons. Nnaa dis is a very serious case o.
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by falcon01: 8:16pm On May 13, 2015
story for the goda
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 13, 2015
lofty900:
summary. The man is dead but........ HIS MANHOOD LIVES ON. our FIRST lady was right afterall
Lol...crazy summary
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 13, 2015
Hmnn Hmmmn...so Zimbabwe ghosts have more swag than Nollywood movies ghosts..Ok oh.
Ghost be paying rent and buying groceries, the woman should get policemen to arrest the ghost jor.

6 Likes

Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by youngberry001(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2015
embarassedwhaaat that f****ks.....he wake u up@nite just to have sex abeg make den check dat man his he really dead### shocked
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by frankyychiji(f): 9:28pm On May 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
The Ghost Story Part Four(4)
Oga your signature really got me ROTFL! *falls from okada*
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by frankyychiji(f): 9:30pm On May 13, 2015
lofty900:
summary.

HIS MANHOOD LIVES ON.

NO Be small oooo...
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by TDonald: 9:32pm On May 13, 2015
lofty900:
summary.

HIS MANHOOD LIVES ON.
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 13, 2015
Creepiest stuff I've read today.
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by MzLaurel(f): 9:52pm On May 13, 2015
lofty900:
summary.

HIS MANHOOD LIVES ON.

Lol. grin

The poor woman need to pass through deliverance though.
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Dannidom(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2015
Who get bb charger
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by amalder: 10:53pm On May 13, 2015
Monster are real GHOST are real too and they live inside u I mean You and sometimes they win
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Holywizard: 11:20pm On May 13, 2015
did he moan like agghh mmgghh aaaahh oooohb Fuckkk me harddddd,
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Holywizard: 11:23pm On May 13, 2015
does he release sperm?
Does he suck ur n1pple?
Does he finger u?
Is he a two-minute fuckkker ghost?

STORY MEANT FOR THE gODS!!!
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Esdb3: 11:28pm On May 13, 2015
Weah96 johnydon22 how does science solve this thread pls or whatever you believe in.
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 13, 2015
sameer1212:
WTF! So this spirit thing na true true? shocked
i dont think its true my dear, sometimes imagination causes it ok.

just remembered what you told me.
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by johnydon22(m): 11:32pm On May 13, 2015
Esdb3:
Weah96 johnydon22 how does science solve this thread pls or whatever you believe in.

its simple, the story is a lie smiley

You may do well and read comments of other people who mainly are theists

i still am not surprised you believe it, seeing you believe snakes talk... i don't why you always like sounding exceptionally daft. ..

please don't mention my name in useless threads anymore...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Olamide – Woske / T.i Is Officially Married To Tiny + Wedding Pictures / I May Propose To Sheila —uti Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.