Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Wrong Bank Debit - Who Do I Report To? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wrong Bank Debit - Who Do I Report To? (592 Views)

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? / NDLEA Arrests 2 China-bound Passengers With 89 Debit Cards / Scam/ Forgry At NIPOST Office, Who Do I Report To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Bank Debit - Who Do I Report To? by Cool: 4:22pm On May 13, 2015
Advice needed please.

A bank I use passed a wrong debit into my account for services I neither requested for nor enjoyed.
They have refused to respond to my request to reverse the debit; they just kept mute.
I also have reasons to suspect that this debit (a small amount) was passed to many of their customers fraudulently.

I've tried two central bank email addresses but the emails were not delivered (seems the addresses are not working)
i.e. info@cenbank.org and info@cbn.gov.ng

Where should I forward my complaint to please?

Thanks.
Re: Wrong Bank Debit - Who Do I Report To? by andyguy2k1(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2015
Meet d customer agent of ur bank and lodge ur comlaints.
Normally problem will authomatically correct itself within 24 hours.

(1) (Reply)

CRIME ALERT: Lagos Warns Residents Of New Robbery Act / SAD: Pregnant Woman Attacked By Three Police Men Looses Her Baby / Wedding: One Killed, Others Injured As Robbers Attack Couple On Way To Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.