Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? (31318 Views)

Panicking Customers Besiege Skye Bank In Abeokuta, Ogun To Withdraw Their Money / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 13, 2015
The reason for starting this thread is to get your opinion as regard the most honest bank(s) in Nigeria,Yesterday I read on a trending thread about how some banks and their slicky staffs stylishly swindle people out their hard earned money although have been a victim of this ugly phenomenon,However,Some banks name were mentioned back in the thread I read and these mentioned banks seems to always come up in the news of random people complaint/victims and these banks are usually gtbank,ecobank,sky bank,keystone and zenith bank.
Personally,I bank with both gtbank and access bank,gtbank leaves me some worries in their regular habit of debiting for some unknown and irrelevant charges periodically in great contrast to my other account which is access bank,any amount of money I leave in my access bank account is what I would spin back around to meet with no irrelevant charges like that of gtbank,with that said,I tip access bank to be the most honest bank in Nigerian so what's yours?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by keandre: 5:50pm On May 13, 2015
Power Bank

217 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by tempest69: 5:51pm On May 13, 2015
Blood bank of shekau

9 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by asumo12: 5:52pm On May 13, 2015
Oceanic Bank

all posters above me are suffering From a disease called NEPA

embarassed embarassed embarassed

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by prevail23(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2015
omo na my wallet sure pass oh

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by prevail23(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2015
omo na my wallet sure pass oh

6 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 13, 2015
keandre:
Power Bank
Keep off the internet,from your signature,Teens your age don't own a bank account yet,I recommend to you the education section.

39 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by IamforGod: 6:00pm On May 13, 2015
Gt I guess undecided

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by agarawu23(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2015
bros , I trust my "kolo" pass nigeria banks o grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by ginawest(f): 6:08pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
bros , I trust my "kolo" pass nigeria banks o grin
lolz...u jes spoke my mind

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by agarawu23(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2015
ginawest:
lolz...u jes spoke my mind
blv me that's the honest way your money is safe grin

BTW wat about my marriage proposal undecided
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by ginawest(f): 6:11pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
blv me that's the honest way your money is safe grin

BTW wat about my marriage proposal undecided
stl tinking bou it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by rheether(f): 6:12pm On May 13, 2015
Bank Of the North.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by keandre: 6:25pm On May 13, 2015
aaronson:
Keep off the internet
give me 10 reasons why I should

aaronson:
from your signature,Teens your age don't own a bank account yet
who told u that?

aaronson:
I recommend to you the education section.

been there... not fun

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by missKiffy(f): 6:33pm On May 13, 2015
None of them is honest
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by CountDracula(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2015
Blood Bank

6 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Ammybest(f): 6:47pm On May 13, 2015
GTBANK

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 13, 2015
Power Bank cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Adesiji77: 6:47pm On May 13, 2015
*modified

In my humble opinion, the word "BEST" with reference to the banking industry is relative.

The so-called "best bank" today may be designated the "worst" bank tomorrow. In addition, a bank with a robust technology technology platform may be weighed down by the bad attitude of its human resources and vice versa.

Where are the "best" banks of yesteryears? It's almost impractical to designate a single bank in Nigeria today as the "best".

Customers' varying experiences in each of the banks defines their perception. What may be your choice of "best bank" may be greatly despised by others based on their bitter experiences there.

I have read a lot negative experiences that many NLanders have had at some of the so-called "big banks", including those that have been designed as "Systematically Important Banks" (aka "Too Big To Fail" ) wink

Apart from cutting-edge technology and different niches that banks may have carved for themselves, it is our various experiences at different branches of the different banks and our relationships with the customer-facing officers that ultimately determine our perception of these banks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Najwal: 6:47pm On May 13, 2015
yes i wanna know
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Ochiske(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2015
Zenith Bank!
Their interest rate is superb. They dont do all those silly hidden charges neither do they bug your sim with irrelevant messages (removing money off your account by proxy)

Dont even bank with Eko bank angry those folks are terrible! Very crappy banking system angry

Union Bank is another terrible bank
GTB is okay sha

14 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Rilwayne001: 6:47pm On May 13, 2015
Skye Bank cool

11 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by NifemiOlu(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2015
Riverbank

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 13, 2015
Jesus bank

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by 1stola: 6:47pm On May 13, 2015
[size=28pt] Absolutely NONE! [/size]
I have ecobank, acess, zénith, gtb and first.
They are all thieves angry
Too many hidden charges.
Imagine them deducting about N100 monthly for sms and some times, I only get four sms which network operators will charge N16 for.
A thread for the worst bank would be better.

10 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Olucheye(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2015
There Is No Honest Bank In Nigeria... And the Rate Charges are almost the same across board.
You can only choose a bank that offer you enough services that keeps you out of the queues in their banking hall.

I have not found one bank that as well satisfactorily does this in Nigeria but i would tip GTB and Diamond Bank as front runners for commercial retail. (Middle Class earners). If you're a big earner with a large account base, try First Bank(Premium Banking), Citi Bank & Stanbic IBTC.

All other banks fall in-between and quote me, you might not relatively get 40% satisfaction.

9 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by lilmax(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2015
First

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by publicenemy(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2015
LAPO

6 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by letsbet(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2015
ASSES BANK

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by rifasenate11(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2015
diamond bank. .... rocks

if not for their salary 4 life promo. I can ac point to the flexibility of thier savings account system which can equally support large amount transfers without hanging the funds until verified. . secondary , they run cash against document for exporters and thier mobile banking platform is excellent too.. I fell in love with diamond bank . they are simply the best. winkdiamond bank. .... rox

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Karleb(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2015
A whole lot of people believes it's either GTBank or FirstBank. I use Access and Enterprise and I can't vouch for those two yeye banks especially Enterprise! angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by mastercee(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2015
Savannah Bank

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Little Capital / Ikenna Ordor: The Nigerian Building UK's Biggest Supercar Rental Company (Video) / Breaking!! US Imposes Sanctions On Owner Of AMIGO Supermarket Abuja!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.