Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Premium Lifetime Lynda.com Account - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Premium Lifetime Lynda.com Account (1615 Views)

Video Tutorails From Lynda.com / Train Yourself On The Use Of Photoshop, Cinema4d, Lynda Poser, Guerilla Scale, / Get Mp4 Lynda Video Tutorials On 15 Diff Ict Packages For 3k With Full Adobe Cs6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premium Lifetime Lynda.com Account by omonlaa: 6:15pm On May 13, 2015
Lynda.com needs no introduction to most people here so I will get right to it. I will provide you with a premium lifetime lynda.com account, you heard right, PREMIUM LIFETIME. Premium monthly costs $34.99 so you are pretty much getting the savings of a lifetime(literally).
The cost for the account is 2k, just provide me with the username and email you want and I will create the account for you and you can then proceed to change your password.
With this, you don't need to keep paying 5k for different sets of tutorials, you can get all you need at this ultra low price for life.
You can shoot me a mail at daze@qualityservice.com
Re: Premium Lifetime Lynda.com Account by Jazzcelestin: 4:39pm On May 14, 2015
Torrent all the way!
Re: Premium Lifetime Lynda.com Account by omonlaa: 9:01pm On May 14, 2015
Jazzcelestin:
Torrent all the way!

No wahala.., unitil there's that one course you need that's not on torrent.
Re: Premium Lifetime Lynda.com Account by omonlaa: 7:48pm On May 19, 2015
Still replying mails.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout My New Drawing Of My Dads Portrait With Black Biro Only / My Graphics / How Much Will It Cost To Start Up A Small Branding And Printing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.