Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone (56375 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2015
bisotec:
@op thank you so much. plz must it be mozilla browser? can we not make do with other browsers like ucweb or android native browser or opera? just asking anyways.
why do we need the mozilla browser? thanks

you can use any browser but i just prefer Mozila cause it gives me that Desktop esperience

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2015
I am sorry for repling late. thats because the NL Boot banned me for 2days.
i am free now so can respond to your questions now.

ALSO
its not a must that you must import Fix it Pro. i just used it to explan the business model and that does not mean that you cant import it. just look for products that is very cheap that you can sell for at #1,500.

so you can make more profit.

i still remain my humbleself ctBaba
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by kayjasper(f): 9:52pm On May 16, 2015
chudy144:
I am sorry for repling late. thats because the NL Boot banned me for 2days.
i am free now so can respond to your questions now.

ALSO
its not a must that you must import Fix it Pro. i just used it to explan the business model and that does not mean that you cant import it. just look for products that is very cheap that you can sell for at #1,500.

so you can make more profit.

i still remain my humbleself ctBaba

What's your mode of payment for the products sir?
Or what is the best mode of payment?

Do you Use Nigeria MasterCard to pay online or through bank transfer?
Enlighten us please.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2015
kayjasper:

What's your mode of payment for the products sir?
Or what is the best mode of payment?

Do you Use Nigeria MasterCard to pay online or through bank transfer?
Enlighten us please.

Thanks.
I Use Master Card from GTB.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Glowstone(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2015
Can any good hearted person borrow me 12k, I swear I broke die ,I have heard of the importation stuff on Nairaland for more than 3months but no capital, I even know Aliexpres,Bayabos and Alibaba and the rest. But GOD knows no capital.
I will refund it after making profit ,GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by needinfo: 12:24am On May 17, 2015
chudy144:

i use nonykings Exp. but you can use which ever one you think is best for you.
so can you give illustration on how to insert the shipping address of nonykings when placing the order.also, after the goods has been sent to nonykings, how would they know if the goods belong to you and you plan using express shipping
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 12:40am On May 17, 2015
needinfo:
so can you give illustration on how to insert the shipping address of nonykings when placing the order.also, after the goods has been sent to nonykings, how would they know if the goods belong to you and you plan using express shipping
Since you are using third party shippers, just tell your seller that you have an agent in China that the goods will be shipped to. The agent will in turn ship your package to Nigeria.

For your second question, below is a picture of goods I ordered to show how you are to write your detail on the package. Just send your detail to your seller including your number to avoid story.

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by waywardpikin: 7:14am On May 17, 2015
Bookmarked
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by needinfo: 9:33am On May 17, 2015
Royal155:

Since you are using third party shippers, just tell your seller that you have an agent in China that the goods will be shipped to. The agent will in turn ship your package to Nigeria.

For your second question, below is a picture of goods I ordered to show how you are to write your detail on the package. Just send your detail to your seller including your number to avoid story.
thanks for your reply but still have another question. After purchasing from a seller, are we to also pay the seller to send the goods to the agent or the seller will send it free.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by dav8id(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2015
NICE THREAD
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 9:55am On May 17, 2015
needinfo:
thanks for your reply but still have another question. After purchasing from a seller, are we to also pay the seller to send the goods to the agent or the seller will send it free.
It depends on where your agent is located. If you agent's location very far from where the seller is, the may charge you for domestc shipping.
For instance now, you don't expect me to ship goods from Onitsha to Lagos for free. I be Obama!!

And also if your orders are large quantity, your seller might ship them free.

Just my 2cents

3 Likes

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by dasanchez1(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2015
nice one op
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by needinfo: 5:09pm On May 17, 2015
Royal155:
It depends on where your agent is located. If you agent's location very far from where the seller is, the may charge you for domestc shipping.
For instance now, you don't expect me to ship goods from Onitsha to Lagos for free. I be Obama!!

And also if your orders are large quantity, your seller might ship them free.

Just my 2cents

i get it. But how much will they ship to nonykings if the place is far from them.just give estimate according to how they charge you.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 17, 2015
needinfo:
i get it. But how much will they ship to nonykings if the place is far from them.just give estimate according to how they charge you.
The last time I shipped from Shenzen to noniking was $2.5 for 5kg weight.

Just yesterday I was charged $4.56 to st. Patrick. So my man, I can't really tell you if they have standard price for local shipping.

Sometimes they even offer free shipping. That's why I said, it depends on you location. But you have to comfirm from your seller first.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by needinfo: 11:32pm On May 17, 2015
Royal155:

The last time I shipped from Shenzen to noniking was $2.5 for 5kg weight.

Just yesterday I was charged $4.56 to st. Patrick. So my man, I can't really tell you if they have standard price for local shipping.

Sometimes they even offer free shipping. That's why I said, it depends on you location. But you have to comfirm from your seller first.
ok. Now i understand your point. So where is nonikings located in china so i can ask the seller if they can ship it free to the loacation
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by conquistadores(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2015
@OP, are u not affected by d current xchange rate? It's wat discouraged me earlier wen i wanted 2 import. Wit d current xchange rate, if u calculate cost of product, shippin to naija, moving goods 2 PH where i stay, d profits drops a lot and d total cost per piece almost becomes similar to its price locally
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 5:23am On May 18, 2015
needinfo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2015
Thanks Royal155 for helping out answer those questions.
thats exactly what i would have answered if i was online.

Take Action is the key to success.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 9:43am On May 18, 2015
dav8id:
NICE THREAD

Thanks Boss.
I just dey blush since i see you approval grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Daniel2032(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2015
conquistadores:
@OP, are u not affected by d current xchange rate? It's wat discouraged me earlier wen i wanted 2 import. Wit d current xchange rate, if u calculate cost of product, shippin to naija, moving goods 2 PH where i stay, d profits drops a lot and d total cost per piece almost becomes similar to its price locally

OP please answer this question.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by acunon: 1:48pm On May 18, 2015
Daniel2032:

OP please answer this question.
in aliexpress i bliv dey give d lowest price par piece compared to our local price,if u want more gain then shop for d lowest price in d site wen compared wit d goods searched price,then u can search nl for more cheap trusted importers from china,wen it lands in lagos ask a friend to waybill ur goods for u with one of our interstate transport system like youngshall grow at d rate of 1k-3k depending on d weight. You can try and see

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by needinfo: 2:10pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=Royal155 post=33843085][/quote]so where do i insert the nonykings shipping address when making the order because from the order page, i am supposed to enter a shipping address. Which address should i put there, nonykings or details
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 18, 2015
chudy144:
Thanks Royal155 for helping out answer those questions.
thats exactly what i would have answered if i was online.

Take Action is the key to success.
Thanks dear!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 18, 2015
needinfo:
so where do i insert the nonykings shipping address when making the order because from the order page, i am supposed to enter a shipping address. Which address should i put there, nonykings or details
To tell you the truth, I've not orderd through alibaba or Aliexpress checkout page. I just sent out a buying request to manufacturers, including my wechat, whatsapp and email address. Then, they either add me or reply my request with their wechat or whatsapp I.d. Then we carry on from there.
I pay through Paypal.

But please I'm not recommending this strategy to anyone. Reason being that, this is a very risky strategy since you don't know if the seller is trusted or not. What I do is research about the company; check if they are Gold sellers and trade assurance sellers( I don't add anybody outside this criterias) and place a small sample order to test their credibility.

So, if really you want to ship through third party shippers, you have to tell the seller to remove their default shipping cost. That you have an agent in china to ship to. But please you have to pay them using Escrow- in a situation where you don't trust them.

Hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by logonlaredo: 5:56pm On May 18, 2015
chudy144:

What is the exchange rate like, using GTB naira master card and do you use savings or current account
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Aucun(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2015
chudy144:

you can use any browser but i just prefer Mozila cause it gives me that Desktop esperience

Can one use FirstBank mastercard (FirstCash) to pay on aliexpress?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2015
Aucun:

Can one use FirstBank mastercard (FirstCash) to pay on aliexpress?

you can use any master card.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Juzzybabe(f): 11:11am On May 19, 2015
chudy144:

you can use any master card.
I message you on BBM and also PM,I really need your guardiance pls
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2015
Juzzybabe:

I message you on BBM and also PM,I really need your guardiance pls

i will reply you ASAP ok.
having issues with my phone now.
hope u can understand.

thanks
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by logonlaredo: 5:03pm On May 19, 2015
logonlaredo:

What is the exchange rate like, using GTB naira master card and do you use savings or current account

hello Chuddy144, pls respond!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by logonlaredo: 5:12pm On May 19, 2015
chudy144:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) / Candido Joao Da Rocha: Nigeria's First Millionaire / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.