Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone (56372 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by ndubisik(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2015
conquistadores:

Pls what does your massager do to the body and how is it used? Am interested
Reduce the muscle ache, Speedup the fat burning, Promote the blood circulation, Buildup the immunity function
It has a switch to turn off and on and to increase or decrease vibration speed. Just massage all over affected area of the body

2 Likes

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Kenchosen: 12:34pm On May 29, 2015
ndubisik:

Reduce the muscle ache, Speedup the fat burning, Promote the blood circulation, Buildup the immunity function
It has a switch to turn off and on and to increase or decrease vibration speed. Just massage all over affected area of the body

am interested in this importation biz. I have some money how do I start frm. ken4christ7@gmail.com. thank you
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
Kenchosen:

am interested in this importation biz. I have some money how do I start frm. ken4christ7@gmail.com. thank you

Go and read up the thread from the beginning and understand how it works.
Besides y are you dropping your email.
Goodluck
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Kavalier5(m): 12:41am On May 30, 2015
Gurus in the house.. I wanted to be cleared on this.. I have an africard and an access verve card, is it possible to transfer cash to the africard from the verve..UBA no dey around me o
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by kolinz(m): 6:21am On May 30, 2015
I love this thread, well done guys.
I have been paying alot to some guys not knowing it's this simple to import stuff.
I would give it a try
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2015
steric58:
please I sent you a friend request on BBQ, or better still please add me on whatsapp I want to discuss business with you sir

Ok
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by dav8id(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2015
KidProgrammer:
I have less than 10k and am thinking of importing power banks,headset,and those fancy wristbands..can I get them @ aliexpress and hope they are cheap...am using an android phone

are you sure you are ready for this business

you have less than 10k and you want to import hanset, fancy wristband, power bank, all with less than 10k haba..

now...look around you and tell me which real business you can start within your locality ?

business is not all about you buy or import and the resell but how much do you make as profit?

can that profit sustain your need ? if yes then you are in business...not just that but how long did it takes for what you but to arrive and to sell, then compare the days and divide the days by the profit and you will landed at your daily earning .then here or the resuilt will tell you if you are in business or not.

do you consider the exchange rate? ok let say the less than 10k give u two pcs of power bank, what about the shipping cost?ok lets assume you decide to use post office(not recommended) then it takes 15-30 days to arrived and it takes another 2 days to seell the goods...you now make #2500 profit each (5k in total profit)...

:now are you going to tell me you are in business?

to enjoy this business...try and start with at lease 30k , forget the fact that some people will tell you that you can start with 10k or less but for better and quick resuilt .start with good amount ....

less than 10k will deliver nothing to you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by dav8id(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2015
Kavalier5:
Gurus in the house.. I wanted to be cleared on this.. I have an africard and an access verve card, is it possible to transfer cash to the africard from the verve..UBA no dey around me o

nope verve will not work but i think access bank visa card do...
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 30, 2015
dav8id:

are you sure you are ready for this business

you have less than 10k and you want to import hanset, fancy wristband, power bank, all with less than 10k haba..

now...look around you and tell me which real business you can start within your locality ?

business is not all about you buy or import and the resell but how much do you make as profit?

can that profit sustain your need ? if yes then you are in business...not just that but how long did it takes for what you but to arrive and to sell, then compare the days and divide the days by the profit and you will landed at your daily earning .then here or the resuilt will tell you if you are in business or not.

do you consider the exchange rate? ok let say the less than 10k give u two pcs of power bank, what about the shipping cost?ok lets assume you decide to use post office(not recommended) then it takes 15-30 days to arrived and it takes another 2 days to seell the goods...you now make #2500 profit each (5k in total profit)...

:now are you going to tell me you are in business?

to enjoy this business...try and start with at lease 30k , forget the fact that some people will tell you that you can start with 10k or less but for better and quick resuilt .start with good amount ....

less than 10k will deliver nothing to you...
Some words there sir!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Kavalier5(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2015
dav8id:

nope verve will not work but i think access bank visa card do...

Boss, I was referring to transferring money via atm from my verve to the africard
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by jokapat(m): 12:23am On May 31, 2015
chudy144:
First and foremost I want to appreciate the Gurus in the house who has done well to teach me and many others how this secret am about revealing to you without asking for money or any other valuable thin in exchange.
Gurus like
Ymodulus,
Shinaf,
Dav8id
and many more to mention….
To cut the long story short so we can go straight to the point without wasting our time.
Please pardon me oh if you see any error for my English oooo ….. I no be English student……..
thanks.
bros make u drop ur email or fone numba na becos i go need ur hold me 4 hand and show me. shebi u undastand me bros
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2015
jokapat:

bros make u drop ur email or fone numba na becos i go need ur hold me 4 hand and show me. shebi u undastand me bros
Contact me on Bbm
Check my profile
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by dav8id(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2015
Kavalier5:

Boss, I was referring to transferring money via atm from my verve to the africard

yeah i knw...you cant transfer from verve to africard but access bank visa card can transfer but not too sure but sometime ago someone said it work.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by samuelson06(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2015
dav8id:

yeah i knw...you cant transfer from verve to africard but access bank visa card can transfer but not too sure but sometime ago someone said it work.

Pls what trending stuff can one start with?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2015
samuelson06:

The purpose of this thread is to help you do research to find out what's trending that you can import and make your profit.

If you have not taking your time to read this thread I think you should go over it again.

Telling you what is trending will not help you at all. This thread is to make you think and that's the only way you can archive good success.

Pls go and do your research.

Goodluck!!!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Kavalier5(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2015
dav8id:

Okay boss
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by dav8id(m): 11:55pm On May 31, 2015
samuelson06:

dat one no dey in my personal importation dictionary , though i over heard pple keep saying i"i will tell you what sell faster " .....

if you most start this business then 1st..see the business as businesses, have love for the business, do your research in the field of the targeted market you intend ....create the market before look at online avenue ....

if you are luckily enough to come up with something treding in your area that can be sell off offline , then good for you.

a frd to my younger brother who i put through into this get started with designers tread (tailors ) i meant those tread tailors use for cloth designing ...its little bigger than normal sewing tread ...i dont know how to describe it sha..he due sell it offf ofline..

so do your research and come up with something.

light weight costless item pay alot ...

gdluk
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by samuelson06(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2015
@ dav8id and chudy144, thanks.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2015
samuelson06:
@ dav8id and chudy144, thanks.

You are welcome that's why we are here to help you reach your goal.
Keep thinking!
Keep researching!!
Keep working!!!

Goodluck
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by nansng: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2015
@Chudy, How reliable is this noniking?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
nansng:
@Chudy, How reliable is this noniking?

They are my dear.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by amInigerian: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
chudy144:
HOW TO SOURCE FOR PRODUCT TO IMPORT

When sourcing for product, I regard it as the 70% Job needed to be done in order to be successful in importation business.

I will do my best to give you the Formula for this Concept.

Formula = (Find a PROBLEM + Make sure the Market is Big enough and CAPABLE) / Import The SOLUTION.

- HOW TO FIND A PROBLEM
Use the forum and other social media and also watch TV and listen to Radio Programs where they discuss real life issues.
Be Observant too.
Can I get the link to the buyer that sold as low as 40 pieces to you?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
amInigerian:

Can I get the link to the buyer that sold as low as 40 pieces to you?

Search aliexpress
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
kolinz:
I love this thread, well done guys.
I have been paying alot to some guys not knowing it's this simple to import stuff.
I would give it a try

You just need to do it yourself that is where the joy will be there.
Just imagine yourself cutting out all the middle man and making all the profit to yourself.

I wish you good luck in your new venture just make sure you ask questions so you don't miss the track.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by kolinz(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
chudy144:

You just need to do it yourself that is where the joy will be there.
Just imagine yourself cutting out all the middle man and making all the profit to yourself.

I wish you good luck in your new venture just make sure you ask questions so you don't miss the track.

Thanks alot Bro, I am a complete newbie and I hav lots of questions though u guys in this thread has tried to provide lots of useful info.

My first wahala now is that I have an UBA verve card. I don't know how to use it to buy stuff online since I couldn't even register the card with PayPal.
If there is a way to purchase things on aliexpress with my verve card please let me know.

I wouldn't mind applying for a visa or master card if there is no way, secondly I would like to know the best payment option to sign up with (for example PayPal etc)

Thank you again
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
kolinz:

Thanks alot Bro, I am a complete newbie and I hav lots of questions though u guys in this thread has tried to provide lots of useful info.

My first wahala now is that I have an UBA verve card. I don't know how to use it to buy stuff online since I couldn't even register the card with PayPal.
If there is a way to purchase things on aliexpress with my verve card please let me know.

I wouldn't mind applying for a visa or master card if there is no way, secondly I would like to know the best payment option to sign up with (for example PayPal etc)

Thank you again

My dear
You can't use verve to shop international sites.
You will need to apply for a MasterCard.

I use GTBank Naira MasterCard, you can apply for it.
Good luck
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
kolinz:

Thank you again

The verve card is not actual an international accepted card, you have to either go with the master card or the visa card because those are internatinal cards and can be used for internatinal purchases on most site.

On the second question on best payment options, it actually depends on the website you buying from. Take for instants, aliexpress takes master card or visa card payments but doesn't accept paypal. Ebay accepts only paypal for now which is the best option for payment there while not all sites in the US accepts payment via nigeria master card or visa card but they accepts payment if you are using paypal as an option to pay.

Like I would advise, if you have access to both the master card and visa cards from your bank and you have two seperate banks collect both ie master card from the first bank and visa card fromm the second bank. Cos most times they have different rates to a dollar. There is a mairaland thread here that monitors dollar.

And if you have the two cards you can tie both to you paypal acct.

I hope I answered your question well

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jdesigns:

The verve card is not actual an international accepted card, you have to either go with the master card or the visa card because those are internatinal cards and can be used for internatinal purchases on most site.

On the second question on best payment options, it actually depends on the website you buying from. Take for instants, aliexpress takes master card or visa card payments but doesn't accept paypal. Ebay accepts only paypal for now which is the best option for payment there while not all sites in the US accepts payment via nigeria master card or visa card but they accepts payment if you are using paypal as an option to pay.

Like I would advise, if you have access to both the master card and visa cards from your bank and you have two seperate banks collect both ie master card from the first bank and visa card fromm the second bank. Cos most times they have different rates to a dollar. There is a mairaland thread here that monitors dollar.

And if you have the two cards you can tie both to you paypal acct.

I hope I answered your question well

Well answered
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
chudy144:

Well answered

Aiit bro
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
chudy144:

Well answered

aiit bro. incase you have any other questions am here to help out

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
oltimate:
Pls info about shipping company u use

I use NonnyKings to ship my goods to Nigeria.

There are many others out three just make sure you choose the one that best suits you.

Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) / Candido Joao Da Rocha: Nigeria's First Millionaire / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.