Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone (56369 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by kunzel(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2015
delesule:

There are alot of shipping company like nisbor,nonyking,st patrick just to mention few.
All you need to do is contact one of them tell them your supplier will send your goods to them.
Before ordering from a supplier chat with him by using email,wechat,whassapp,trademanager and any other chatting applications.
Tell the supplier that you have an agent at china that you want your goods ship to your agent.
If the product has a shipping fee, they will adjust the price and send you link to pay.
For every product there are a tons of seller and suppliers,deal with the one that communicate with you well.
thanks alot. please can you give me the contact details of St patrick, both in China and in Nigeria.
And one more thing, do I contact each of the suppliers if I order different products from different suppliers. Am looking at a way we're all the product purchased will be sent at once to the shipping company.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
TCF1980:
A quick one please. I have concluded with the sellers and my shipping agency is to pay them but wants everything paid to him before paying the sellers cost of goods and later shipping fee upon receipt of the goods in their China address. Reason been that some people will make order and refuse to pay them back...

Is this the normal process? I would have paid the sellers direct on my own but issue of trust being my first transaction...

Chuddy, Royal, bro and sis make una put mouth for dis matter please oooo

Which shipping coy are you using also that might be their terms.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
saints2:
Hello guys,
Thumbs for the good works... please can you be kind enough to give list of trending products on the market now and which some one can start with just 10-15k.

I withdraw from this importation stuff cos I don't know what to import and cos of the dollar factor, but you awaken my spirit now. Please reply and be kind enough to list the items, I can do the marketing and all those olx stuffs.

Thanks.

I have showed you how to do a research to know how to find trending products.

Try and do it yourself that way you will be a master.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2015
Remember that for you to make it in this business you have to consider light weight products that are very cheap and can sell for #1,500 and above.

Take your time to do your research.

Find a product that can help solve a particular problem that is common that is the way forward.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2015
chudy144:
Remember that for you to make it in this business you have to consider light weight products that are very cheap and can sell for #1,500 and above.

Take your time to do your research.

Find a product that can help solve a particular problem that is common that is the way forward.

Good luck
You're right my chairman.......
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by olinto: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
pls,u guys shld suggest d cheap stuff one can order and we make research abt it too
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by nowinton(f): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2015
dav8id:

are you sure you are ready for this business

you have less than 10k and you want to import hanset, fancy wristband, power bank, all with less than 10k haba..

now...look around you and tell me which real business you can start within your locality ?

business is not all about you buy or import and the resell but how much do you make as profit?

can that profit sustain your need ? if yes then you are in business...not just that but how long did it takes for what you but to arrive and to sell, then compare the days and divide the days by the profit and you will landed at your daily earning .then here or the resuilt will tell you if you are in business or not.

do you consider the exchange rate? ok let say the less than 10k give u two pcs of power bank, what about the shipping cost?ok lets assume you decide to use post office(not recommended) then it takes 15-30 days to arrived and it takes another 2 days to seell the goods...you now make #2500 profit each (5k in total profit)...

:now are you going to tell me you are in business?

to enjoy this business...try and start with at lease 30k , forget the fact that some people will tell you that you can start with 10k or less but for better and quick resuilt .start with good amount ....

less than 10k will deliver nothing to you...

Our main products are as follows:

silicone wristband,keychain,dog tag,key ring,copy paper,led candles,tealight candle,non-woven bag,watch and so on.

If you are interested in our products, pls contact me I will give you the lowest price.

Thank you in advice for your reply!

Best Regards,

Ella Xie

Nowinton Gift Co;Ltd
skype/Hotmail:nowintongift@Hotmail.com
Google:nowinton.inc@gmail.com
Tel: 86-18374719243
Address:5/F, Hongyun Bld,jiefang Road, Hengyang,China
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2015
This info is kinda late but I'm still gonna share it cox you still have 24hours to prepareFederal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Students Union (FUNAABSU) is holding a TRADE FAIR @ D SUB BUILDINGdate: 15/6/15 to 17/6/15Registration: #3000They provide the stand, music & the enabling environment for youcontact me for more details on 07031021457please no alcoholic drinks are allowed for sale ooooPS: you can pay the registration fee at the venue
cc @ tumbaba
laredjohn
madridfc
fashrola
ymodulus
davi8
twinskenny
mayorall
Thespecialone
etc
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by ogunsinamayowa(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2015
please, how can I fill the consignee info? my postal code - I live in Ibadan - and the rest. and can't I receive my order in Ibadan through nonyking and Patrick?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Latty88(f): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
@ Op Please accept my invite on bbm, I ll really need u to put me through as am about to start the business. Thanks
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Hibiscuss(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Yes. My area. I advertise most times before a I order. It helps me get orders before I pay for the items and I don't stop talking/advertising after I have ordered. Once e land, u know where and who to call.

Am sorry to ask you this. Pls how do you advertise this your products locally?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by CaptPlanet(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hibiscuss:

Am sorry to ask you this. Pls how do you advertise this your products locally?

Easiest is to keep talking about it everywhere (school, church, office etc) show ur friends on bbm, whatsapp etc.
Use your items as ur dp etc....

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Hibiscuss(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Easiest is to keep talking about it everywhere (school, church, office etc) show ur friends on bbm, whatsapp etc.
Use your items as ur dp etc....

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by CaptPlanet(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hibiscuss:

Thanks.

You're welcome
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by delesule(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
pepe1:

Could you please tell me the company that you use for each.
Thanks
Your own personal experience will determine which company you will choose.
my advice is you try each company with different shipping option and choose the one that sooth you.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by delesule(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
kunzel:
thanks alot. please can you give me the contact details of St patrick, both in China and in Nigeria.
And one more thing, do I contact each of the suppliers if I order different products from different suppliers. Am looking at a way we're all the product purchased will be sent at once to the shipping company.
Am sorry, I don't have st Patrick contact.You can search Nairaland or go to newly found shipping agent for importer by ymodulous .
You can contact all the suppliers to send to your agent and your agent will consolidate all your goods in one place before shipment. The 2nd option is to ask the supplier that you trusted to help you collect from other suppliers and send to your agent.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by pepe1: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
delesule:

Your own personal experience will determine which company you will choose.
my advice is you try each company with different shipping option and choose the one that sooth you.
Ok, thanks
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2015
delesule:

Am sorry, I don't have st Patrick contact.You can search Nairaland or go to newly found shipping agent for importer by ymodulous .
You can contact all the suppliers to send to your agent and your agent will consolidate all your goods in one place before shipment. The 2nd option is to ask the supplier that you trusted to help you collect from other suppliers and send to your agent.

Company Name: St. Patrick International Logistics

Chinese Phone No: +8615920468789
Nigerian Phone No: 08101951252, 08129979300
Whatsapp: 
Nigerian Address: Call to verify

***CHARGES***

Express: $9/KG + #450/KG === 1DAYs 
Normal: $4.7/KG + #300/KG ===7Days (Items without batteries)
Normal: $5.5/KG + #300/KG === 7Days (Items with batteries e.g. phone, tablet)
Sea: $120 / CBM + #25,000/CBM === 45days

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by kunzel(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2015
delesule:

thanks man, you have been of great help.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by dagok(f): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
PLS HELP... How can someone Open Dispute on aliexpress mobile Application.... Pls cc Ymodulus , Mayorall, Chuddy144,
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Aucun(m): 2:52am On Jun 20, 2015
dagok:
PLS HELP... How can someone Open Dispute on aliexpress mobile Application.... Pls cc Ymodulus , Mayorall, Chuddy144,

Use browser apps to open dispute. Apps like UCweb, firefox, etc
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by luckynwam: 4:56am On Jun 20, 2015
I want to give importation a trial but I am so scared of being scamed,I need recommendations for trusted shipping companies pls
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2015
luckynwam:
I want to give importation a trial but I am so scared of being scamed,I need recommendations for trusted shipping companies pls

You don't need be scared is follow instructions and then ask questions on where you are not cleared.

As for shipping coy,
There are many of them out there. Just choose one and work with as for me I have used fafalux and Nonykings before.

And so many others has used many others before too.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2015
I hope we are all making our cool cash.
And I hope that we don't have any issue.

If you have kindly post it here and watch me and my friend's help you get the solution to it.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2015
chudy144:
I hope we are all making our cool cash.
And I hope that we don't have any issue.

If you have kindly post it here and watch me and my friend's help you get the solution to it.

Good luck!
If u dey look for issue me i get issue. Now tell me, how can I increase my monthly sales from 40+pcs-500+pcs?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Royal155:
If u dey look for issue me i get issue. Now tell me, how can I increase my monthly sales from 40+pcs-500+pcs?

Royal nah you get issues
Men I no believe ooo cause you nah boss.

But in case you do why not check my signature
You might find one or two ideas that can help you do that.

Regards
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by alaska00(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Please boss,which of the shipping agents do u make use of.I am looking for a reliable shipping company dat ships on time nd moderate charges.
Thanks.pls Email me alaska042zip@gmail.com
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
chudy144:

Royal nah you get issues
Men I no believe ooo cause you nah boss.

But in case you do why not check my signature
You might find one or two ideas that can help you do that.

Regards
LOL! WHAT GOOD IS IMPORTATION IF YOU CANNOT GET PEOPLE TO BUY THE STUFFS YOU IMPORTED?
I MIGHT KNOW MY WAY AROUND IMPORTING THE ITEMS BUT MEHN WHEN I HAVE UPTO 200PCS A PRODUCT AND IT TAKES ONE AND HALF MONTHS TO SELL THEM OFF IS A LONG TIME OOOO! SO ME STILL NEED GISTS ON SELLING!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Royal155:
LOL! WHAT GOOD IS IMPORTATION IF YOU CANNOT GET PEOPLE TO BUY THE STUFFS YOU IMPORTED?
I MIGHT KNOW MY WAY AROUND IMPORTING THE ITEMS BUT MEHN WHEN I HAVE UPTO 200PCS A PRODUCT AND IT TAKES ONE AND HALF MONTHS TO SELL THEM OFF IS A LONG TIME OOOO! SO ME STILL NEED GISTS ON SELLING!

I already wrote about how you can sell faster.
Check my signature Oga

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) / Candido Joao Da Rocha: Nigeria's First Millionaire / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.