Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! (56044 Views)

This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife / DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer / See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 13, 2015
My advice is that...

The lord is your strength my sister. You shouldn't kill yourself because you are married jare... So cross leg and continue watching that Philippine opera and later delves outside to gossip with Mama Theresa...

But hey my sister, your "African" husband is not Just being quiet for nothing.... You are no longer a wife... You are his sister now... Plenty wives dey outside. So continue my sister, the word is your strength.
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by beegurl(f): 9:24pm On May 13, 2015
chronique:
Is this a freezer or a dust bin?

Real question o
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by beegurl(f): 9:24pm On May 13, 2015
Freemanan:
My advice is that...

The lord is your strength my sister. You shouldn't kill yourself because you are married jare... So cross leg and continue watching that Philippine opera and later delves outside to gossip with Mama Theresa...

But hey my sister, your "African" husband is not Just being quiet for nothing.... You are no longer a wife... You are his sister now... Plenty wives dey outside. So continue my sister, the word is your strength.

Lmao, telemundo madam abi
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by beegurl(f): 9:25pm On May 13, 2015
phlio:
this remind me of my step mom....lol...

Haba grin
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2015
Very irritating!! sad
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by Qmab: 9:26pm On May 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I know it can be annoying but by now they should have known its a joke and some of the things that are true they should work on it grin and thanks for not abusing me cos some people would have probably caused my entire generation lol
Nah, it's ok. Come visit the place when you are opportuned, if you have never, I'm sure you won't see the place in the same light anymore.
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by cococandy(f): 9:29pm On May 13, 2015
If the freezer belongs to a married couple, they are be filthy.
If one of them is a pig, must the other one join him/her to live in filth? Eew.
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 13, 2015
beegurl:

Lmao, telemundo madam abi

Yesso... She should be steadfast in it...
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by Aida13: 9:29pm On May 13, 2015
Some people's dustbin look better than this. If you out your food here u wonder how your toilet will be. Ebola zone.
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by naijainfogalery: 9:30pm On May 13, 2015
hahahahaha i have been to Ibadan several times, got this crazy friend that took me to the biggest amala joint in Ibadan grin
Qmab:
Nah, it's ok. Come visit the place when you are opportuned, if you have never, I'm sure you won't see the place in the same light anymore.
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by tellmesome(f): 9:31pm On May 13, 2015
Have her see a doctor immediately, she might have psychiatric disorder..
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by faray: 9:33pm On May 13, 2015
blublahd:

pray tell, who is to blame?
evenin bro, i jst snt u a pm wanna ask abt d sat exam...thanks
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 13, 2015
That freezer na y***** woman freezer be dat. They re very very dirty
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by Warfibabe(f): 9:47pm On May 13, 2015
beegurl:
Saw this on instagram, had to share it
this is definitely not a married woman's freezer! more like a bachelor's!..

na wa oh!..
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by Realone92(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2015
As long as they are happy no comment
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 13, 2015
faray:
evenin bro, i jst snt u a pm wanna ask abt d sat exam...thanks
replied.
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by Lawalmd(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2015
shocked shocked I don't blame her the blame goes to the husband for not being the man of the house I mean how on earth will you eat from any food preserved in that condition, I would have thrown the yeye freezer out a long time ago had it been my house because obviously she doesn't need it
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by dubbiskelly(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2015
Dash her to boko.
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by MizMyColi(f): 10:23pm On May 13, 2015
Dammitt...
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by fikky2013(f): 10:24pm On May 13, 2015
Keep it up ooooooO
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by seangy4konji: 10:30pm On May 13, 2015
looks nice...
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by mercielizzie(f): 10:36pm On May 13, 2015
taryour:

Infact that has to be an abandoned fridge in an abandoned house with out light.
did u fail to notice d cold pure water?
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by tobiyayo: 10:41pm On May 13, 2015
That is not a freezer, it is a waste compartment
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by boldking(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2015
delishpot:
Even if she nor married sef, its bad. She dirty nor be small shocked shocked shocked
Come OP, why the emphasis on MARRIED WOMAN? Would it have been understandable if it belonged to a man?

na yoruba people o...that's how they roll
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by assana: 10:48pm On May 13, 2015
To say disgustting is an understatement.............. i no lie undecided,tufiawka shocked
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 13, 2015
Just check her POOOSY...

Just check her HUSBAND as well.

Most LADIES are like this... Just that they tend to present themselves as SAINT when SINGLE., but the moment they are married, you start seeing your WIFE as your NEIGHBOUR..

TRY and VISIT any female hostel close to you, that's If you are a student..
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by charlesucheh(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2015
She no dey house, she travelled to seek spiritual help to her problems with dirts and filth.
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 13, 2015
blublahd:
pray tell, who is to blame?
Dunno!
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by Nobody: 12:36am On May 14, 2015
Disgusting! Can't eat or drink in such a pig's house......
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by OKNkanu(m): 2:56am On May 14, 2015
oloyede252:

just becos of this you insulted her family, na wa. o

you also need to go back to your mothers house to learn on how to b a sensible woman except your mom is an abusive mom,

I wonder how your children will turn out to be,

That's how they behave on NL...... too many of her kind are on the loose...
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by VUVUZELA10: 5:42am On May 14, 2015
Woman indeed.
Re: Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! by Bollinger(m): 6:35am On May 14, 2015
Seun. I seriously believe you have a problem and you don't even know it yet. Your business is in danger and you have to act fast to save it. Advertisers are watching. Your content is becoming a joke. I get it, when you started out, you needed help to get the ball rolling so as to save cost. That was why you were at the mercy of members to create content. Now that you are standing on both feet squarely on the ground, you need to get a handle of the content you are presenting to your suscribers/members. The rate at which useless/immature/ridiculous topics are being churned out is alarming and you need to do something drastic to change this. You need to start emulating yahoo. Employ a few writers of your own to help in creating captivating topics or thoroughly vet topics that appear on the front page. Haven't you noticed that topics don't last more than 3 to 4 pages? While in the past, the minimum would be twenty. Nigerians generally are dull, so almost anything captivates them, and even a shinny coin stuck in the dirt will amaze most and probably end up on the front page with a caption like this "LOOK AT THIS SHINNY COIN I FOUND TODAY". Back in the day when it was expensive to own a computer and have access to internet, it helped alienate the dull ones, now it's a free for all. 12 year olds are running rampage. What message are you sending to advertisers? "Hey advertiser, your target audience will be people ranging from 12 to 15 year old/imature/dull Nigerians. Our content is dependent on whatever is provided by our members and stories that end up on the front page are vetted by our equally immature/dull/incompetent moderators". Take this as a wake up call.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo) / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.