Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

[PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA (56072 Views)

10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos] / 5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by OzMingle(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2015
Load sambisa join pls.....

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Opinedecandid(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2015
Thank God our own is among.

God bless Governor Godswill Akpabio.

God bless Akwa Ibom State.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by donpetros: 9:45pm On May 13, 2015
There's is so much talk about development in Southern Nigeria but the north has beautiful places too. Nice work on.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by TeamSimple(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2015
North used to be the best place to Live in the 90s and early 20s,until BH came and stole it peace and serenity..
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by OzMingle(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2015
this region is in form - up Northerners!

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by CrazyScientist: 9:49pm On May 13, 2015
Been to Kano, niger and Katsina, beautiful cities.

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by disumusa: 9:49pm On May 13, 2015
I think you remember yorubas are the royal leader of delta i.e itsekiri and oba of benin edo state.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by ibkgab001: 9:50pm On May 13, 2015
Great cities of God #zion
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 13, 2015
From the comments so far, everyone is Just looking for a fault in the thread. Why? Because it has to do with glorifying the North. I now see reason Why the North will continue to be the best and most astute people to rule Nigeria. They act like a fool and get the glory while we in the South Just 'Ginger and rant' while We remain the followers.... Why not Just appreciate and give constructive criticism rather than throwing tribal vibes and inciting ethnic e-clash .... #Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Culin(f): 9:54pm On May 13, 2015
Beautiful pix, even saw pix of ABU and zaranda hotel, there are thousands of other beautiful places even the mind can't imagine..
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 13, 2015
disumusa:
I think you remember yorubas are the royal leader of delta i.e itsekiri and oba of benin edo state.

Your brand of weed is strong... Must be Columbian. Yoruba is the royal leader of Delta? So Itsekiri is now the whole of Delta ehn?... Heard of the Orodje of Okpe? Asagba of Asaba? Dein of Agbor? Ovie of Uvwie? These are all grade A monarchs including Atuashe II... Itsekiri has Just two LGA in Delta state so park well. Be informed before spewing bunkums

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Suspect33(m): 9:57pm On May 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
It is beautiful but the streets are empty why
boko boys dey threaten us
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Smilelo(m): 9:57pm On May 13, 2015
Come Akwa ibom state come see for your self you go know say waiting u post na just a tip of the eyes saw. Akwa ibom remain the best in Nigeria

I am proud to come from there
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2015
OreMI22:
Northern Nigeria surely has the most beautiful cities in Nigeria. But that is well expected since they have been ruling Nigeria for the longest period and concentrated Federal projects in the north and apart from the few oil producing states and Lagos, northern states on the average have bigger federal allocations than southern or middle belt states.

I take it you've never been to the North.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2015
Suspect33:
boko boys dey threaten us

Boko boys are mainly in the northeast why are you guys afraid of your own streets
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Suspect33(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2015
Kano ayaya
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Elzends(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2015
Nah lagoon bus b dat @ pic number 3
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Suspect33(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2015
amokeme:
I rep Kano cool
where in kano re u, cme to sabon gari lets chill wink
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Suspect33(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Boko boys are mainly in the northeast why are you guys afraid of your own streets
kano is much more dangerous dan borno, thugs everywhere
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Nowenuse: 10:05pm On May 13, 2015
So where are cities like Jos? Jos is bigger n finer than most of the cities posted here.

Well i guess Jos is considered middlebelt. So remove Ilorin & Niger states from the list because both are middlebelt places and not north.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by UncleSnr(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2015
He who gat liver can come and borrow my lumia phone... that one that has 40mega pixel camera (sorry i dont know the exact pixel na borrow me too borrow am).
And tour borno state.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 13, 2015
Nowenuse:
So where are cities like Jos? Jos is bigger n finer than most of the cities posted here.

Well i guess Jos is considered middlebelt. So remove Ilorin & Niger states from the list because both are middlebelt places and not north.
no its not lyk dat. jst dnt have pics of J town dats y.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by hoobs(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2015
Lemon12:
Ilorin follow for northern states

Yorubas will u guys allow northerners to take ilorin jux like that without a fight ??

Pathetic !!!!!!!!
lolzzzz,I tire o,bt d yolooobas wunt cm here 2 query d OP,bt if na igbo trend dy will b here esp ileke abi na wetin,jumpin up and down.......
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by fapcrook(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2015
Vicotex:

No igbos dia, and the herdsmen and almajiri dey oneside dey beg 20# 4 streets
hmmm, my mouth no go kill me oo
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by manck2: 10:08pm On May 13, 2015
pegolala:
ILLORIN

[size=28pt]Ilorin and kwara and kogi state are not part of Nigeria. It is part of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.
This is why we have all of the palace for the duke there..
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1671995_olofapalace_jpeg7dc220d59ef453453fbbf77e015ad04e

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 13, 2015
this niqqur just dey go universities go snap pictures...smh

uyo still remains da most beautiful city in nigeria with international stadium not excluded :-p
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2015
Suspect33:
kano is much more dangerous dan borno, thugs everywhere
Still they should be people on the streets or is it a ghost city
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by pegolala(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2015
manck2:

[size=28pt]Ilorin and kwara and kogi state are not part of Nigeria. It is part of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.
This is why we have all of the palace for the duke there..
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1671995_olofapalace_jpeg7dc220d59ef453453fbbf77e015ad04e

owk sorry ooo..
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 13, 2015
the OP self dey go universities go dey snap part wey fine..
as him tire, him branch some kind hotels to go complete him mission...but

don't 4get UYO is still da most beautiful city with our international stadium not excluded #TongueOut #ProudlySouthSouth
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Suspect33(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Still they should be people on the streets or is it a ghost city
yes they are, bt there's need to be careful... But actually Kano is Fun if u gt $$
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Chitumu: 10:14pm On May 13, 2015
A7:
Most of the photos are older than you OP, you don't just google stuff like this, get a camera and tour round the states come back here and update us, that is far better and more welcoming than the google debrisses you're posting.
idiot. Go get sense.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2015
Suspect33:
yes they are, bt there's need to be careful... But actually Kano is Fun if u gt $$
There is nobody on the streets so who are you going to have fun with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) / 20 Surprising Differences Between The UK And The USA / Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.