Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

[PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA (56068 Views)

10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos] / 5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Noneroone(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2015
Freemanan:
From the comments so far, everyone is Just looking for a fault in the thread. Why? Because it has to do with glorifying the North. I now see reason Why the North will continue to be the best and most astute people to rule me . They act like a fool and get the glory while i in the South Just 'Ginger and rant' while i remain the followers.... Why not Just appreciate and give constructive criticism rather than throwing tribal vibes and inciting ethnic e-clash .... #Nigeria
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by XRAY21(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2015
amokeme:
I rep Kano cool
ab0ki
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Suspect33(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
There is nobody on the streets so who are you going to have fun with
u can visit hotels, or patronise dier gals.... wit little as 50 naira u can easily access the land full of milk and honey wink
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2015
Suspect33:
u can visit hotels, or patronise dier gals.... wit little as 50 naira u can easily access the land full of milk and honey wink
Look left and right for bokoboys wink

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 13, 2015
manck2:

[size=28pt]Ilorin and kwara and kogi state are not part of Nigeria. It is part of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.
This is why we have all of the palace for the duke there..
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1671995_olofapalace_jpeg7dc220d59ef453453fbbf77e015ad04e

all hail musiwaa!! grin kabiyyeeeeesi oo
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by gemick(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2015
the picture of Gombe does nt really depict how beautiful gombe really is
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Macelliot(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2015
disumusa:
Canibalisim igbo human eater, let me educate you, hausa and yoruba related and lives for long 1,oyo state have tapa,nupe as indigen,the same with kwara,kogi,benue, 2,study the histry of sango,3, oduduwa migrate from far mecca
Lolz... Another boko-haram escapee...
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Suspect33(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Look left and right for bokoboys wink
My guy no time to check time wink
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by GodMode: 10:22pm On May 13, 2015
pegolala

How dare you call ilorin a northern state

Are u st:upid

Pls remove that error... NL is a source of info to many foreignersangry

Lalasticlala pls remove that error
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by s3nn2x(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2015
Una no dey shame. You are uploading pictures of the whole Northern region, while others are uploading pictures of towns within a state. You even uploaded pictures of Universities structures. Is it that the North is bare and it is only buildings in the school that you can upload. I am really disappointed.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by eaglechild: 10:26pm On May 13, 2015
Northern Nigeria is an untapped tourists haven.
But insecurity has destroyed that potential.
Even Sambisa is a potential tourist destination.
Thousands of square miles of pristine forest taken over by jihadists. Imagine the wildlife it would support if properly nurtured.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:27pm On May 13, 2015
shakazuldadon:
What about them Malo babes....
Dev gone into hiding.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by XRAY21(m): 10:27pm On May 13, 2015
disumusa:
Canibalisim igbo human eater, let me educate you, hausa and yoruba related and lives for long 1,oyo state have tapa,nupe as indigen,the same with kwara,kogi,benue, 2,study the histry of sango,3, oduduwa migrate from far mecca
mmmmmmmm tell us more
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Cetona(f): 10:31pm On May 13, 2015
Vicotex:

No igbos dia, and the herdsmen and almajiri dey oneside dey beg 20# 4 streets
smh
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by amokeme(f): 10:32pm On May 13, 2015
XRAY21:
ab0ki
ab0ki means friend. So if your intention was to insult, i think you should ask for another word sad

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by kenoz(m): 10:34pm On May 13, 2015
Beuriful
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Gamesmart: 10:37pm On May 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
It is beautiful but the streets are empty why

They are all in the mosque. grin
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by XRAY21(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2015
amokeme:
ab0ki means friend. So if your intention was to insult, i think you should ask for another word sad
thank God you said if my intention was to insult. Ma'am it wasn't. I speak hausa more than an average northerner so I know what it means
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by barnacle: 10:38pm On May 13, 2015
Vicotex:

No igbos dia, and the herdsmen and almajiri dey oneside dey beg 20# 4 streets
hmmmmmmm.is this one a nigerian too?
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

because people sometimes stays indoors in kano.
You and I knows the city is the most populated in Nigeria
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by barnacle: 10:42pm On May 13, 2015
s3nn2x:
Una no dey shame. You are uploading pictures of the whole Northern region, while others are uploading pictures of towns within a state. You even uploaded pictures of Universities structures. Is it that the North is bare and it is only buildings in the school that you can upload. I am really disappointed.
ok show some pix of ur beautiful n well designed village.some1 is tryin to paint this beautiful area of simplicity overtakn by insurgence in bright colors so we could see the other side of the coin but some fellows who have no business bn here will want to take it down.are you a nigerian?
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by pinkguy(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2015
Most street in the north are always empty because their women are always indoor while the men go to farm or market a good example is street in Zaria kaduna u see sea of houses but with on one outside were u see a lot of people out side is were u have hug population of christains

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by dustydee: 10:45pm On May 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

The Op will remove it since u already told him about it..
Are you suggesting Ilorin is not a Northern town? What is it then?
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by OboloMAN: 10:45pm On May 13, 2015
pegolala:
I dnt knw if dia are no northerners on NL or smtin, wen ppl are uploadin pics frm cities frm dia own region, dey jst dey look like "lookman" some ppl evn say ntn good comes frm dis part of the coumtry well...

lets start with kano d pride of d North.

Can any good thing come out from the north?
Even the bible says #FearNorth.

Pls O.P u can do better than posting pictures of Universities, football pitch and Empty streets.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Shaw007(m): 10:47pm On May 13, 2015
pegolala:

undecided so what ar u trying to say? dat bomb must hav brought down all d structures abi? so kano fly over bridge comissioned by kwankwasso dis yr is an old structure? nd since d pics are "older" dan me as u said, i was born lyk 2 months ago?
you dey mind that guy, some people are just comfortable typing their keypads and spewing trash, we all know the Nigeria we know, it all cant be beauty and stuff, it'll still be 60% suburbs. But at the same time why cant we sit down and just appreciate the little beauty we can get our hands on. Maybe that guy would have been happy seeing dirty streets with thatched roofs

That said, why are the streets empty
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Haywhey: 10:59pm On May 13, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Ikengawo: 11:08pm On May 13, 2015
disumusa:

Hahahaha look at this illiterate product of child marriage trying to type in English. Mallam it's ok lol.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by boluwatife66(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2015
iscoli:

go nd study ur geography. illorin is north central.
nd u say dose ar jst fedral structures? tell dat to d abia state thread dat showed us only roundabouts as beauty of the state.
if u nid pics of bornu state feel free to go on a tour dia grin
You seem to know much about geography. Sure you are born in this indomie age cos when I was doing geography they thought us something called the Middle belt. What happened to that TERM? It has gone extinct and replaced with the new GAMBARI term known as north central. But as for us the yoruba's in kogi we know geography better to know that any state bellow the confluence is not North but SOUTH. So GEOGRAPHER the ilorin may accept and keep their EMIR, but my traditional ruler is an OBA'ARO or simply Oba and I am not in anyway a northerner. The next village to mine is Ekiti and though we speak the same language and farm on the same land, they are to u a southerner and I am a northerner right? What happened to historical homogeneity? Oga pack well o.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
them too dey carry attacks.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by salisy: 11:24pm On May 13, 2015
boluwatife66:

You seem to know much about geography. Sure you are born in this indomie age cos when I was doing geography they thought us something called the Middle belt. What happened to that TERM? It has gone extinct and replaced with the new GAMBARI term known as north central. But as for us the yoruba's in kogi we know geography better to know that any state bellow the confluence is not North but SOUTH. So GEOGRAPHER the ilorin may accept and keep their EMIR, but my traditional ruler is an OBA'ARO or simply Oba and I am not in anyway a northerner. The next village to mine is Ekiti and though we speak the same language and farm on the same land, they are to u a southerner and I am a northerner right? What happened to historical homogeneity? Oga pack well o.
Ok. Kwara and Kogi are South. Are u happy now?
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by TaasH: 11:33pm On May 13, 2015
BAUCHI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) / 20 Surprising Differences Between The UK And The USA / Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.