Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja (23195 Views)

Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today / Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by ozioma11: 7:48pm On May 13, 2015
Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki was today pictured with former UK Prime Minister Mr Tony Blair in Abuja.

The duo met after a private meeting held at Hilton Hotel,Abuja,Nigeria.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/senator-saraki-pictured-with-tony-blair.html

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by dt02: 7:51pm On May 13, 2015
Owwkk

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:54pm On May 13, 2015
I remember during Buhari's campaign when TANoids made mockery of Buhari when he went to Chatham house in England and he visited Tony Blair.

TANoids lied that Buhari never took pictures with Tony Blair and that it was a photoshop.

Just yesterday,Tony Blair visited Buhari at Defense House in Abuja.

TANoids are terrible people honestly!

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by Nuezha(m): 7:57pm On May 13, 2015
Let the visit bring the best for the country.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2015
All of them are gleefully taking pictures with Mr Blaire like my four year old will do with a father christmass. Nigerias political elite now needs British/western validation before they can feel comfortable in their skin! I don't know whether this is a sign of habitual inferiority complex or not but what has become very self evident is the fact that in their desperation to solidify the hausa-fulani/Yoruba political dominance in Nigeria, politicians from this part of the country have more or else smuggled Nigeria back into colonialism. . Unleashing a very anti nigerian brand of politicking that neglects the ordinary Nigerian while auctioning off this countrys economic assets to western multi nationals. We are more or else a colony my people. . , beholden to the whimps of our western overlords ably represented by some empty politicians always excited at the prospect of exchanging a handshake with any prominent western politician of 'note'. Zik of Africa must be spinning in his grave.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by U235weapongrade: 8:50pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by naijainfogalery: 9:04pm On May 13, 2015
That picture reminds me of the song, Black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow grin

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by kennydee05(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2015
Senate President Bukola Saraki.
I support Bukola Saraki for Senate President

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by condralbede(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2015
Good for them...
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by akigbemaru: 9:05pm On May 13, 2015
All of them are gleefully taking pictures with Mr Blaire like my four year old will do with a father christmass. Nigerias political elite now needs British/western validation before they can feel comfortable in their skin! I don't know whether this is a sign of habitual inferiority complex or not but what has become very self evident is the fact that in their desperation to solidify the hausa-fulani/Yoruba political dominance in Nigeria, politicians from this part of the country have more or else smuggled Nigeria back into colonialism. . Unleashing a very anti nigerian brand of politicking that neglects the ordinary Nigerian while auctioning off this countrys economic assets to western multi nationals. We are more or else a colony my people. . , beholden to the whimps of our western overlords ably represented by some empty politicians always excited at the prospect of exchanging a handshake with any prominent western politician of 'note'. Zik of Africa must be spinning in his grave.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by timawoku(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
One of the most influential senator of our time. The main man of north central! The man, the myth!

On the other hand!

Na north east something o, make he forget am for now!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by kingsjo(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
I wish saraki becomes th next senate president. David mark need some rest.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by gidiMonsta(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
owobokiri:

All these words just to spill a tribalistic bile. Smh for you, I hope your hate won't end up killing u.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by bighead1(m): 9:09pm On May 13, 2015
Bukky, please we need water in Kwara.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by georjay(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2015
I met with tonye beer yesternyte too..*uploading pinshures*.
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by Mogidi: 9:11pm On May 13, 2015
Seems Tony Blair has become a hustler.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by Csami(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2015
Bukola is a thief!

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by aare07(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2015
Incoming Senate President by God's Grace

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by anonimi: 9:14pm On May 13, 2015
SINate president campaign loading.................

Buhari & Tinubu put on alert grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by anonimi: 9:15pm On May 13, 2015
kingsjo:
I wish saraki becomes th next senate president. David mark need some rest.

Will you mind sharing with us Bukola Saraki's achievement as

- SINator
- Governor
- MD of Societe Generale Bank

to warrant being rewarded/promoted as SINate president

Thanks!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by lexsals4real(m): 9:15pm On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I remember during Buhari's campaign when TANoids made mockery of Buhari when he went to Statham house in England and he visited Tony Blair.

TANoids lied that Buhari never took pictures with Tony Blair and that it was a photoshop.

Very terrible indeed...where r dey na...let den come n tell us another lies na..bad eggs dat cause Gej a shameful defeat gud for him.. TANoids nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by rubyradiance(f): 9:17pm On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I remember during Buhari's campaign when TANoids made mockery of Buhari when he went to Statham house in England and he visited Tony Blair.

chatham house please
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by simdam500(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2015
Am more interested in the outcome of the meeting, not the pic.

Anyway cool cool
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by eleko1: 9:18pm On May 13, 2015
sad did he think tony isnt aware that he's a crooksad
Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by mbulela: 9:18pm On May 13, 2015
The war monger called Tony Blair is not a man that any decent person should be proud of posing for pics with.
Blair is a leader with no integrity who invaded Iraq on the basis of cooked up lies in other to further the interests of their arms trade.
The destabilization of that region is a product of he and the daft Goerge Bush Jnr.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by zekki: 9:18pm On May 13, 2015
Our next senate president Omo nla , Omo Wa, Omo ilorin.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by tinuolababy(f): 9:18pm On May 13, 2015
This Bukola handsome sha

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:19pm On May 13, 2015
rubyradiance:
chatham house please
thanks for the correction.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku / Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List / Arthur Eze Dances And Beats Igbo Musical Instrument Alo To His Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.