Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think (48275 Views)

NYSC Photo Of Tboss Got Nigerians Saying She "Looked Older" / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by GbengaJimoh(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2015
dragon2:
Ah,voltron and G-force. When we had only two stations. NTA2.5 and NTA10.

U forgot DBN and Clappa Board
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Situation001(m): 10:17am On May 17, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Come whenever you're ready.
ok.. I'm coming today.. where you dey..
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Timoleon(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Come and marry us nahcheesy
quite unfortunate though, i am not a polygamist. i am my bae's loyal fan.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by overlord77: 10:18am On May 17, 2015
iluvweed:
grin

Oya take this!....My old skool pple.... grin

Rentaghost, oh gawd! grin but this your Doctor Who wasn't the ones I watched o, I watched those of Tom Baker.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Ganjafama(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2015
Hawaii 5 0, Rentaghost, and Sanford and Son
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2015
Lacomus:
it was my favorite besides do you know why it was stopped ?

I heard it was NTA that filed a complain against the SA Tv channel, that they were not registered but i believe their real reason was because them most had been lossing ratings to all the
channels showing it then, they won the case and they had to stop airing & linking to the Tv channel.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

U forgot DBN and Clappa Board
Men! Clappa Board aired cartoons then ehn, that was one channel then.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Debayurr: 10:48am On May 17, 2015
Superforce would be right back!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by MissSlimbody(f): 10:48am On May 17, 2015
Timoleon:

quite unfortunate though, i am not a polygamist. i am my bae's loyal fan.

Guy, no worry again...situation001 is will come and see my parents todaygrin
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2015
Amhappy:

ANOTHER LIFE NKO

Lol, Let me guess ''Indomie generation''
coz anyone from the 70s - 80s should know ''Different World''

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by blackmartial(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2015
how about Thunder sub, birdman,atom ant, love boat and koko close.

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2015
MissSlimbody:
He was my favorite too.

... Loved Ruth and hated Racheal.

Yeah very funny guy, @bolded who didn't one was nice & good while the other wicked & over ambitious and its was pronounced as Rakel, remember ?
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 11:01am On May 17, 2015
blackmartial:
how about Thunder sub, birdman,atom ant, love boat and koko close.

guy your head dey there, that thunder sub looked more Voltron and Bird...man...! With that his Hawk, the guy na solar panel kikiki.

Loveboat dance: its an ambo ambo ambo gan... That black man always tapping his laps and feet

koko close thats our own nigerian series
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by SlyCharlie(m): 11:01am On May 17, 2015
Zach still looks good despite age!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:03am On May 17, 2015
shit i knew superforce, way bak den dat one light will flow in a circular motion around his body
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Situation001(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2015
MissSlimbody:

yeah.. I'm set..

but I donr know where I'm leaving for right now undecided
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by lovegeneration(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2015
prettybella:
Yes I remember I was 50 then
hmm is it 50 days or 50..........??
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2015
Timoleon:

jumbo the lil jet

Yeah, always competing with the big planes believing he could do better
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:06am On May 17, 2015
Debayurr:
Superforce would be right back!!!!
d 3rd pic u got dere is super ted while d fourth is doodoo wif d bird avin calculator eyes
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Smith35(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2015
Bad guy always want us having to watch more episodes. He has
a bike too nah.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Timoleon(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2015
MissSlimbody:

oh dats gud news! thank God i starched my native. i will b a part of d screening committee.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by dragon2(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2015
shumuel:

guy your head dey there, that thunder sub looked more Voltron and Bird...man...! With that his Hawk, the guy na solar panel kikiki.

Loveboat dance: its an ambo ambo ambo gan... That black man always tapping his laps and feet

koko close thats our own nigerian series

I remember when Thunder Sub took to space.To me at that age it was hair raising.

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2015
dragon2:

I remember when Thunder sub took to space.To me at that age it was hair raising.

Yeah and you would always try to drees like them and make paper guns like theirs, especially that of Voltron, kikiki it was fun then God bless NTA2 channel 5 but they didn't allow me finish the series of Samurai X still mad with them. Lol
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by dragon2(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2015
shumuel:

Yeah and you would always try to drees like them and make paper guns like theirs, especially that of Voltron, kikiki it was fun then God bless NTA2 channel 5 but they didn't allow me finish the series of Samurai X still mad with them. Lol
Lol yeah.

Thunder Sub had to go from research centre N1 to N9 ( N2-N8 had been destroyed by the invaders) to get the aero conversion engines to make it fly, fighting it's way there.

Most of these cartoons were Americanised versions of Japanese cartoons. You have to give it to the Japanese.

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by MissSlimbody(f): 11:25am On May 17, 2015
shumuel:

Yeah very funny guy, @bolded who didn't one was nice & good while the other wicked & over ambitious and its was pronounced as Rakel, remember ?

Yeah, it was pronunced as Rakel
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by ApexTitan(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2015
Nobody has mentioned Joe 90 here, one of my favourites back then.

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by dragon2(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2015
There was also the TV drama of Oliver twist (Charles dickens) and Jane Eyre( Charlotte Brontë.). Those were the days literature was taken seriously by TV.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by luwee(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2015
undecidedwhat about Jake and the fatman
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2015
dragon2:

Lol yeah.

Thunder Sub had to go from research centre N1 to N9 ( N2-N8 had been destroyed by the invaders) to get the aero conversion engines to make it fly, fighting it's way there.

Most of these cartoons were Americanised versions of Japanese cartoons. You have to give it to the Japanese.

Yeah and the originated story line was different from what they projected to us during translating from Japanese to English but it made more sense than the Japanese ones.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Zuluzulu(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2015
Dragon 2 and Shumuel......I feel you guys. E be like say una don already be uncle those period in reference.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by missexcel01(f): 12:36pm On May 17, 2015
Abduletudaye:

hehehe...slegde hammer was a classic!!!! i watched all that too but am yet to marry too sha..cheesy
Slegde hammer (3ce) trust me, I know what I'm doing! Men I so loved that Sitcom lol

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 17, 2015
Lacomus:
now you only watched african magic abi grin ?
Africa magic ke? I nor sabi watch film again sef. I dey take days dey watch only one movie. Except say na reality shows dem or comedy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First / Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' / Samsung Launching N24 Million TV In Africa: See Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.