Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) (77858 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Laitesmart(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2015
Would u believe they are ladies? Can u date or marry a lady that looks like this? For me, na fear oooo!!!!

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by TDonald: 10:13pm On May 13, 2015
She-males

53 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Ezedon(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2015
Those babes dont date men, they are called she-men, they are the ones that practice lez.. Dont even think of dating them

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by bewla(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2015
Nice try

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Laitesmart(m): 10:16pm On May 13, 2015
More

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 13, 2015
shocked anyway some guys will still find her cute &sexy!! cheesy#she even gat six packs cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 13, 2015
Ezedon:
Those babes dont date men, they are called she-men, they are the ones that practice lez.. Dont even think of dating them
She-males are not lesbians.

Lesbians are 100% female.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by ministerblessed: 10:40pm On May 13, 2015
I can only imagine wot pregnancy will do to their six packs.....

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

She-males are not lesbians.

Lesbians are 100% female.
but many she-males practise lebianism

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 13, 2015
I can date/marry her If she signe undertaking dt she wont be beating me,If slight argument occur

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
She-males are neither lesbian or gay.

They are genderless and straight.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

She-males are neither lesbian or gay.

They are genderless and straight.
really?am coming...

*modify*
They are trans-female,you cant say They are genderless...They are gay,thé change thé vj to pennis so as to Make d thing sweeter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
really?am coming...

*modify*
They are trans-female,you cant say They are genderless...They are gay,thé change thé vj to pennis so as to Make d thing sweeter
Lol, shemales are not trans female - those ones did surgery.

She-males were born naturally with pen1s and vagina together.

The amount of testosterone or oestrogen determines what the transgendered would turn to..
Excess testosterone directs he/she towards female and vice versa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by AKMoney1(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2015
Op you can lie ooo, where is she?

Sorry I can't

I'm not gay angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Matttthew(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2015
God no create two Adam now undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Lol, shemales are not trans female - those ones did surgery.

She-males were born naturally with pen1s and vagina.

The amount of testosterone or oestrogen determines what the transgendered would turn to..
Excess testosterone directs he/she towards female and vice versa.
Whats thé Word use for trans-female
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by peteruuu(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2015
WHY NOT?

THEN,WE WOULD KNOW WHO IS THE BOSS IN THE HOUSE.
WHETHER NA ME OR NA SHE cheesy
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Acidosis(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2015
No
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 11:12pm On May 13, 2015
She is a Man!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by LewisO: 11:12pm On May 13, 2015
Beta girls no dey my area?

In other news, i will know i won't stress myself when physical troubles comes, she will surely do the attack herself. grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
Whats thé Word use for trans-female
Transgendered

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Matttthew(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2015
Anyway i like women being strong but not manly with even six-packs like mine.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by BUSHHUNTER: 11:13pm On May 13, 2015
Are you gay? Why date a man like you?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by optimusprime2(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2015
What are those?
Whatever they are, I am sure they have weeners... just saying

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2015
You mean "can i marry that man?" If thats a "she" then i would be the woman if we are married cheesy.

BTW gay men can manage this lady biko.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by delors(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2015
Isnt that that Nigrian soccer player who's making waves in international media? The lady-turned man girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by faith551(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
really?am coming...

*modify*

They are mostly guys who take hormones to induce boob development.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2015
not a lady
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2015
I rumbled with an 'arranged' female footballer once.

Not a nice tale.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by cycline404(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2015
Fine boy
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Ifebazz(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
A man in a woman's body is still a man. Shemales are transsexual men with female hormones pumped into them. Still have phallus. So a transgendered on a female is more or less a man on a woman. Not lesbianism as it were.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) / Romance Section Chat Room VI / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.