Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:42 PM

Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) (77812 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by IYANGBALI: 11:15pm On May 13, 2015
all the honey wey dey for the honey pot don turn to 6 pack,dis kind babe go too dey still like cow meat for bed,their toto go don turn to wood
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by kckkiw: 11:15pm On May 13, 2015
no way
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Etizz: 11:16pm On May 13, 2015
Uhm... I wanted to rush n type "I will marry her" until I saw d pics, seriously,, is dat a Lady Or u mean for d homo guys around

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by cricifixo: 11:16pm On May 13, 2015
sorry op, i'm not gay

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by footballbettor: 11:16pm On May 13, 2015
God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by yahoofak(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2015
Tufiakwa!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by dnacrystal: 11:17pm On May 13, 2015
Why try so hard to be a man when its so cool being a woman??

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by MRBrownJ: 11:17pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

She-males are not lesbians.

Lesbians are 100% female.

the guy did not say she-male but SHE-MEN, lol!

Ipledge:
but many she-males practise lebianism

shemales are men so thechnically they cannot practice lesbianism. lez business is two women or more together sexually.

VictoriaBee:

She-males are neither lesbian or gay.

They are genderless and straight.

wrong again, she-males are men who decided to have plastic surgery to look like women....aka men with tits and that sometimes removed their penis surgically to have a female genital (called sex reassignement surgery)
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Spaxon(f): 11:17pm On May 13, 2015
SHR LOOKS LIKE A NIGERIAN FOOTBALLER
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by ekpesa(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2015
Yeah you can marry or date any of them as long as you are sure no misunderstanding will lead to a fist.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by efilefun(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2015
Lol
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by oppybouy(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 13, 2015
MRBrownJ:

the guy did not say she-male but SHE-MEN, lol!

shemales are men so thechnically they cannot practice lesbianism. lez business is two women or more together sexually.

wrong again, she-males are men who decided to have plastic surgery to look like women....aka men with tits and that sometimes removed their penis surgically to have a female genital (called sex reassignement surgery)

Shemales are men?

Well, I just googled it and got hermaphrodites.

You say?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Transgendered
in short she-male is thé Word use To almost every one Who appear to have bridged Gender lines
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by lion042(m): 11:23pm On May 13, 2015
That's man dating man or man marrying man
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:
She-males are not lesbians.
Lesbians are 100% female.
talking from experiencelipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 13, 2015
ministerblessed:
I can only imagine wot pregnancy will do to their six packs.....
and u tink a sensible guy would fvck this dudes girls

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by charlesucheh(m): 11:25pm On May 13, 2015
Radical Feminists: hell no aint dating shit!!! When am not a gay, there's even nothing to hold, am sure i've got more boobs than her!!! Haba! She over did it! Even their white female folks still look sexy after body streaming!!! She jst eradicated her chances of getting a cool guy as a hubby!!! DIS one is one man's Poison is the majoritys death.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by MRBrownJ: 11:28pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Shemales are men?

Well, I just googled it and got hermaphrodites.

You say?

nah, its wrong, an hermaphrodite is someone who was BORN with both sexual organs of male and female.

a she male is a MAN who had plastic surgery to look like a woman (aka breast implant or sex reassignement surgery)

a transexual is a MAN who lives as a woman, dresses in women attire to look like a woman (aka crossdresser).

a drag queen is a MAN who dresses as a woman extravagantly (big eyes lashes, strong make up etc) solely for shows and acts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by kupsonrex: 11:28pm On May 13, 2015
charlesucheh:
Radical Feminists: hell no aint dating shit!!! When am not a gay, there's even nothing to hold, am sure i've got more boobs than her!!! Haba! She over did it! Even their white female folks still look sexy after body streaming!!! She jst eradicated her chances of getting a cool guy as a hubby!!! DIS one is one man's Poison is the majoritys death.

That's your super falcon star.........Cynthia Uwak[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 13, 2015
i be gay? *stuttering*
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Damalex4luv(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2015
Igbos be like why not if she has got the money grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by An2elect2(f): 11:30pm On May 13, 2015
What?

I think some men here dont mind.

but this is eeewwwwwing! yuck !
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 13, 2015
MRBrownJ:

nah, its wrong, an hermaphrodite is someone who was BORN with both sexual organs of male and female.

1) a she male is a MAN who had plastic surgery to look like a woman (aka breast implant or sex reassignement surgery)

2) a transexual is a MAN who lives as a woman, dresses in women attire to look like a woman (aka crossdresser).

3) a drag queen is a MAN who dresses as a woman extravagantly (big eyes lashes, strong make up etc) solely for shows and acts.
Okay, thanks. grin

1) MissSahara

2) Dunno

3) RuPaul
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by lilmax(m): 11:32pm On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked anyway some guys will still find her cute &sexy!! cheesy#she even gat six packs cheesy
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Mykelpato(m): 11:33pm On May 13, 2015
angry she get akpu obi, not even breast to press,.... I'll become a monk if she's the only girl on earth
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by An2elect2(f): 11:35pm On May 13, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Igbos be like why not if she has got the money grin grin grin

And yorubas be like why not if she is light skinned grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by lilmax(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2015
They have nothing to offer
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Damalex4luv(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2015
An2elect2:

And yorubas be like why not if she is light skinned grin grin
Hmmm you are cute though! Are you igbo?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Holywizard: 11:41pm On May 13, 2015
her toto go dey scratch d1ck...
Her toto go be like sand paper for d1ck

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by stephenqueen: 11:44pm On May 13, 2015
Na bone person go dey lash, ori mi ko eleda mi ko grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by MRBrownJ: 11:45pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Okay, thanks. grin

1) MissSahara

2) Dunno

3) RuPaul

exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.