Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS (53442 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Feranmicharles(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2015
For the past couple of days,news about Mr.nihi and gloria(GEJ's trekkers) had been hitting Nairaland's Front page,and some people ain't happy about(reasons best known to them)

Some call the trekking sh*tsad some rubbish,some doesn't even believe the whole trekking story grin and while others are curious to know how the duo survive/live while trekking

So this prompt me to ask Mr.nihi himself,that he should please upload a pic of him charging his phone,guess what,he did and sent the pictures to me,not only thatwink he also sent some of the pictures of him washing his cloth.

In his words he said "show this to those still asking how do we charge our phones. Taking in the hotel we are lodged in agbor he said wink

Check out the pics after the cutwink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Feranmicharles(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2015
[size=15]Pics of his hanged washed clothes and others[/size]

3 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Samtoby(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2015
And they seriously want me to believe all this trekking ish? :/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 8:08am On May 14, 2015
Samtoby:
And they seriously want me to believe all this trekking ish? :/
what else do u want?

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 8:08am On May 14, 2015
smh.

They mofos didn't trek to protest over the erratic power the country is facing

They mofos didn't trek to show their grievances over the fuel crisis we are having.

They fools didn't even trek to protest over the killings and bombings of boko haram

The ediots didn't trek to protest against the frequent kidnappings that are happening in some parts of Nigeria

The ediots didn't trek to protest against corruption that is killing the country slowly.

And yet some silly nigerians are celebrating these shameless clowns. grin Anyway they always say; welcome to Nigeria, where _stupidity and mediocrity are celebrated.

482 Likes 66 Shares

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by omenka(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2015
Wow. So that is the bedroom they "sleep" in. Lovely. grin

14 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2015
^^
even if u did, of what importance is all these trekking nonsense to me sef?

for all I knw, there's no originality, he is a copycat who is only trying to appear better than the original

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by sammieguze(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2015
grin Gloria.... where re ur own clothes?

Thought I'd see boxers, bras and.....u know..... wink.

On a more serious note, it is funny the things we all can do for fame.

Few months back, 1,000,000 march for GMB was staged in lagos. People didn't turn out.

Now that GMB congratulated the first trekker, everybody suddenly started remembering their vows.

Iranu oshi

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Acekidc4(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2015
This is Fvcking Crazy!! Anyway wetin make we con do about am
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by smvinreal(f): 8:11am On May 14, 2015
They lodged in an hotel like ceriously

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 8:11am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.
They mofos didn't trek to show their grievances over the fuel crisis we are having.
They fools didn't even trek to protest over the killings and bombings of boko haram
The ediots didn't trek to protest against the frequent kidnappings that are happening in some parts of Nigeria
The ediots didn't trek to protest against corruption that is killing the country slowly.
And yet some silly nigerians are celebrating these shameless clowns. grin Anyway they always say; welcome to Nigeria, where _stupidity and mediocrity are celebrated.

[size=15]will you pls shut it And what do you think would have happened to nigeria if Jonathan didn't conceded defeat[/size]

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by sagitariusbaby(m): 8:12am On May 14, 2015
This guys are truly trekking and I wonder why some people are still in doubt.

8 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by frodobee: 8:15am On May 14, 2015
Conflict of the opposites. Love- Hate Illiterate- Literate Unrefined- Refined. Daura- Otuoke.
Show who you support with a like or share.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Rikidony(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2015
dude must be so jobless angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by alberto2k(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2015
undecided
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 8:16am On May 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
^^
even if u did, of what importance is all these trekking nonsense to me sef?

for all I knw, there's no originality, he is a copycat who is only trying to appear better than the original
u can't expect him to do like others,always try to be more original and real to make life move forward. Or do you expect buhari to do the d same GEJ did Are we still using the computer of stone age And why do u think Iphone made Iphone6 while other Iphones are still in market

5 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Rikidony(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2015
DUDE MUST BE SO JOBLESS angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Feranmicharles(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2015
Yeah they did lodge in a hotel room,thanks to the chairman of ika south LGa

And if u til dey doubt,check this out

4 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by asumo12: 8:22am On May 14, 2015
shocked
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by dhardline(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2015
So he and the the babe slept in the same room...interesting grin grin

12 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
u can't expect him to do like others,always try to be more original and real to make life move forward. Or do you expect buhari to do the d same GEJ did Are we still using the computer of stone age And why do u think Iphone made Iphone6 while other Iphones are still in market
what are we saying, what is this one saying?

so, if everyone kept tweaking an invention, who will invent another thing?

if Motorola didn't think of mobile phone, I guess people like u will only be making the landline better than thinking of something else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 8:32am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:

[size=15]will you pls shut it And what do you would have happened to nigeria if Jonathan didn't conceded defeat[/size]
if jonathan refused to concede defeat, he would have been gbagbonized just like the ivorian former leader. And he(gej) knows that. Have you seen what the military did to burundi president after he tried to plunge the country into crisis? That would have been the faith of Jonathan if he had tried to steer up any trouble after he was cleary defeated

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Bigcake: 8:32am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

Hater, they will be far richer than you once they get to see GEJ.

15 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by BrokenTV: 8:33am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

No allow frustration kill you there, just my little advice.

11 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 8:33am On May 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
what are we saying, what is this one saying?

so, if everyone kept tweaking an invention, who will invent another thing?

if Motorola didn't think of mobile phone, I guess people like u will only be making the landline better than thinking of something else.
for you not to understand what I saidangry bro I think u gotta improve you IQundecided

8 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Feranmicharles(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2015
dhardline:
So he and the the babe slept in the same room...interesting grin grin
lolgrin he nevwer said that grin. Me too no sure ogrin
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 8:36am On May 14, 2015
BrokenTV:

No allow frustration kill you there, just my little advice.
thanks for the advice. Now go and fix your broken brain

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 8:37am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
if jonathan refused to concede defeat, he would have been gbagbonized just like the ivorian former leader. And he(gej) knows that. Have you seen what the military did to burundi president after he tried to plunge the country into crisis? That would have been the faith of Jonathan if he had tried to steer up any trouble after he was cleary defeated
and you think nigerians can do anything You ppl that easily accept things as God givenundecided

8 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Feranmicharles(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2015
smvinreal:
They lodged in an hotel like ceriously
yes o,they didgrin. You can't expect them not to sleep na cheesy
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by BrokenTV: 8:40am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
thanks for the advice. Now go and fix my broken brain
I will do you a favour and foot the bill.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 8:41am On May 14, 2015
Bigcake:
Hater, they will be far richer than you once they get to see GEJ.
you mean they will be rich once they get to meet the father, the protector and promoter of corruption who stole 2trillion naira to embark on a fruitless campaign that he was roundly beaten at the end. Smh

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel / I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.