Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! (13862 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by jorlons(m): 1:31am On May 24, 2015
This is a game is a no brainer.
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by semitunde: 1:38am On May 24, 2015
The first pic has four concentric circles while in the second pic, you need to turn your phone side ways to get the right orientation.

In the second pix, the man sitting is clearly lying on his back feigning a sitting position. His legs are too close to the wall for someone sitting and is only suitable for hooking the wall (where he's supposed to really seat) while lying down. The place where he's apparently "seating" is a space and is actually underneath the real seat when the orientation is corrected. The reason why the others wore head warmers is for us not to notice the hair falling sideways cos really the are just holding themselves up with one arm.
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by Truckpusher(m): 2:22am On May 24, 2015
adeaks:
I traced it perfectly.

It would have been virtually impossible without the colour coding of the squares forming the perfect circles, that is, if all the squares were to be the same colour.

All I did was follow the squares with my eyes one after the one for each circle and you will trace it easily
They are all equal circles at an adjacent position to an unequal and equal plane that acts as an opposing plane with squares positioned at 90 degrees to all the main line of the circles.....If you trace them as described you'd be dazed bro.

This is a 3D design of a pentagonal shaped circle.

More like a complete circle totally infused into hexagon shape with chrystal materials .
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by Truckpusher(m): 2:24am On May 24, 2015
jorlons:
This is a game is a no brainer.
It's a brainer bro ,even the dumbest game is a brainer.
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by Nobody: 3:22am On May 24, 2015
semitunde:
The first pic has four concentric circles while in the second pic, you need to turn your phone side ways to get the right orientation.

In the second pix, the man sitting is clearly lying on his back feigning a sitting position. His legs are too close to the wall for someone sitting and is only suitable for hooking the wall (where he's supposed to really seat) while lying down. The place where he's apparently "seating" is a space and is actually underneath the real seat when the orientation is corrected. The reason why the others wore head warmers is for us not to notice the hair falling sideways cos really the are just holding themselves up with one arm.
ogbeni how many wraps u smoke. U beg u 4 explanation bayi. A nursery pupil wil do beta
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by Emyogalanya: 3:38am On May 24, 2015
Nothing much for sharp brains like mine from the top/outside its 4dots to the centre pick one go round left/right do same to all subsequent dots and ur 4circles are all distinct thank me later
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by piagetskinner(m): 3:42am On May 24, 2015
Non of the circles intersect, so u have four perfect circles#chai pesin wan blind!
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by Nobody: 3:44am On May 24, 2015
No, I don't want to
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by Nobody: 3:45am On May 24, 2015
Fibonacci sequence at work..... Man is wonderful.... #Mathematics
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by Bifwoli: 3:46am On May 24, 2015
donmarvex:
chei... na wa o

BUT I traced all of them sha.

kept my phone a few metres away from my eye

And then dimmed my eyes a bit

Now try the trick of holding the page with your cursor and move it up and down back and forth to see the trick it plays on you.Its gets some sort of black hole where circles seem to collapse into one.
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by boxypane(m): 4:22am On May 24, 2015
Get ur Eyes fixed @ d top of each circle.
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by richard870(m): 6:15am On May 24, 2015
So Simple:Just close one eye and gaze @ the outermost circle and you are there!

How many likes?
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by Nobody: 6:46am On May 24, 2015
All I can see dere is 4circle. But no be small thing to get.
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by swankylay(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2015
aswear i got it once at first try. very easy. started from d smallest
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by swankylay(m): 6:52am On May 24, 2015
]the original pix is those guys going down d stairs. those guys by d wall are actually lying on d floor. take a very good look at the newspapers tilting down due to gravity

EverestdeBliu:
And this?...

1 Like

Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by swankylay(m): 6:53am On May 24, 2015
the original pix is those guys going down d stairs. those guys by d wall are actually lying on d floor. take a very good look at the newspapers tilting down due to gravity
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by hebenezher(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2015
I traced all tho... nothing hard to the witticism's chaps... trust me, dullards will find it hard... only God knows how they were created hooo haaa
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by ushafe(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2015
Just zoom it then u will decover the three independent circles
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by Nobody: 7:37am On May 24, 2015
Its d brightness of d screen light dat is causing d confusion. Reduce ur screen brightness and u'll c 4 perfectly round circles
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by Genea(f): 7:58am On May 24, 2015
close on eye esp d ryt eye and dim d second
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by hardbody: 8:09am On May 24, 2015
donmarvex:
chei... na wa o

BUT I traced all of them sha.

kept my phone a few metres away from my eye

And then dimmed my eyes a bit

I traced the four in less 3seconds. I used my finger to run through starting from the smallest inner circle. Very simple
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by MrPatoh: 8:12am On May 24, 2015
adeaks:
I traced it perfectly.

It would have been virtually impossible without the colour coding of the squares forming the perfect circles, that is, if all the squares were to be the same colour.

I agree. But its the way the squares slantly bent that makes it virtually impossible.
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by MrPatoh: 8:14am On May 24, 2015
VickyRotex:
The more I see, the less I understand.
It's an illusion anyways, so it ought to be confusing
It is an illusion, When its closer to the eyes Not an illusion, When further away from the eyes and eyes dimmed.
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by fidek(m): 8:15am On May 24, 2015
izuch:
The more you look, the less you see

Firstus gringrin
Close one eye and you will see it better
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by CrazyScientist: 8:20am On May 24, 2015
The second pic is easy to understand, those men are lying on a floor, they had to put their hands on the road to make it seem they are just touching the wall, but without their hands they wouldn't have that posture..
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by jworos(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2015
Easiest method, use ur hand to cover d first 3 circles from d outside, den you'll gt to c d first inner circle, do that for d rest, gets confusing at d 3rd n 4th stage sha.
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by dennismukoro(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2015
correct
EverestdeBliu:
what if I tell u that its same as the pic below?
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by tola9ja: 8:55am On May 24, 2015
exemen:
tola9ja se ole ba mu bayi?..........

Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by IAmTobore(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
And this?...
Dis one no hard jare. The man with newspaper is lying on the ground. And the other two men are resting on the ground with their right hands.
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by Omotayor123(f): 9:49am On May 24, 2015
I traced and distinct the circles easily..... but it daze a bit sha...
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by U2ice(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2015
I did
Simply slide ur fone downward....ull trace it perfectly
Re: Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! by Nobody: 10:53am On May 24, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
And this?...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Between Your Legs / Play Pacman On Nairaland / Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.