Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Four Advantages Of Breast Milk - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Four Advantages Of Breast Milk (2166 Views)

Four Advantages Of Breast Milk / Four Advantages Of Breast Milk / Four Advantage Of Breast Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Advantages Of Breast Milk by femi4: 9:22am On May 14, 2015
This is what a student listed as advantages of breast milk in an exam hall

Re: Four Advantages Of Breast Milk by Nobody: 9:30am On May 14, 2015
Jokes apart, from a technical perspective, the student is correct on all four answers. The teacher must be a pervert to think otherwise. It's a real geeky answer and I would write the same anytime...
Re: Four Advantages Of Breast Milk by femi4: 3:00pm On May 14, 2015
nairalandist:
Jokes apart, from a technical perspective, the student is correct on all four answers. The teacher must be a pervert to think otherwise. It's a real geeky answer and I would write the same anytime...
Birds of a feather
Re: Four Advantages Of Breast Milk by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 14, 2015
Orishirishi
Re: Four Advantages Of Breast Milk by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 15, 2015
Judging from the handwriting, this is just a staged joke. A kid with this handwriting should be smart enough not to write this at his/her exam.
Re: Four Advantages Of Breast Milk by femi4: 9:21am On May 17, 2015
JN1:
Judging from the handwriting, this is just a staged joke. A kid with this handwriting should be smart enough not to write this at his/her exam.
Handwriting does not determine how brilliant a student is. You remind me of Adetoun, best student when it comes to writing but her performance in exams was always woeful.
Re: Four Advantages Of Breast Milk by Nobody: 11:33am On May 17, 2015
femi4:
Handwriting does not determine how brilliant a student is. You remind me of Adetoun, best student when it comes to writing but her performance in exams was always woeful.
Fair enough, handwriting doesn't determine brilliance but 'a kid' with such handwriting and accurate spelling is nothing but brilliant which brings it back to what I said before, this was not written by any 'kid'. Just an adult that want to stage a joke. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Four Advantages Of Breast Milk by femi4: 11:45am On May 17, 2015
JN1:

Fair enough, handwriting doesn't determine brilliance but 'a kid' with such handwriting and accurate spelling is nothing but brilliant which brings it back to what I said before, this was not written by any 'kid'. Just an adult that want to stage a joke. Nothing more, nothing less.
May be accurate spelling, never use handwriting to judge the brilliance of a kid. Moreover, I have seen better and brilliant writing from kids than what we have there
Re: Four Advantages Of Breast Milk by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 17, 2015
femi4:
May be accurate spelling, never use handwriting to judge the brilliance of a kid. Moreover, I have seen better and brilliant writing from kids than what we have there
Exactly, and no brilliant kid will answer questions like such as the above in exam hall.
#justsaying
Re: Four Advantages Of Breast Milk by lonelydora: 12:24pm On May 17, 2015
The student is 100% correct. Why failing him?

(1) (Reply)

See What Happen When A Runs Girl Gets Old / How Too Much Make Up Makes Distance Friendship / Hilarious Video:- Conversation Btwn Employee And His Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.