Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled (36385 Views)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 28, 2015
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by ThePrecog: 6:15am On Nov 28, 2015
PLANETMARS:
if I catch d mod wey ban me all this days see wetin I go do am.......#spoilt child

Not funny. I go call polizei
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by olaolulazio(m): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2015
Op, what if the child is autistic?
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by PLANETMARS(m): 6:20am On Nov 28, 2015
ThePrecog:

Not funny. I go call polizei
call who u wan go I go hang all of una put
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by miqos02(m): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2015
yes
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Pidggin(f): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Some parents spoil their kids deliberately, especially people with only one child.
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by starG7(m): 6:25am On Nov 28, 2015
This is why we need children prisons in this country cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by freecocoa(f): 6:31am On Nov 28, 2015
It is your fault if your child is spoilt.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by 9jatatafo(m): 6:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Water Cain will straighten the brain of such spoilt child. End if story

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by bettercreature(m): 6:33am On Nov 28, 2015
donbenedict:
They love indomie grin
Lol Golden morn

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by kingsline: 6:41am On Nov 28, 2015
madjune:
What do you call a child that plays on the computer all day?
a computer wizkid .....future mark zuckerberg
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by lawrenceunaa: 6:41am On Nov 28, 2015
This children didn't rotten themselves up but parents who over pamper them undecided
Mummy I want this, daddy I want that and you buy thinking they would grow up

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Oche211(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2015
If u re d parent then, cane or koboko shld be ur companion always.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by anonym0us: 6:47am On Nov 28, 2015
ismokeweed:
I thought spoilt kids are those that write 'Toto is good for boys and girls" in class?
u no get sense

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Eketem: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2015
Some kids have special needs eg Autism. So before you go beating " bad behaviour " out of that child see a doctor first to ensure he or she is okay first.

Mostly kids are smarter than we give them credit for. If you start correcting them while they are in diapers what to touch what not to touch where they can play what parts are banned they will mostly grow into it but most times we believe they are too young and wait till they have picked up some level of indiscipline before correction starts

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2015
parents are the reason why any child can be spoilt, you can't sow something and reap another, that's why I like western parents they don't what Africans do, for instance parents in Africa argue in front of their kids, they fight in their presence, they say hurtful things about each others family so why do you want a child who has heard and seen such things not to do the same. and there's the issue of trait,that's why an elephant can never give birth to an ant. then the constant flogging you are not helping the child because with time he wont be scared of your cane again. if prefer sitting kids down and talking to them, grounding them like western parents do, seizing things they hold dear for awhile,teaching them that simple act of gratefulness, telling them how your favors are privileges not right, enforcing the respect of seniority. I remember my mum preventing us from beating our stubborn last born saying he's a kid an eight years boy so insolent and spoilt he even knows things I don't know yet he's still a kid. letting them enjoy their self at times, instead of saying shawarmq spoils them just get them some so they won't be curious to the point of stealing money to buy it, just like parents who don't allow their girls near guys such girls are the first to get pregnant because they are curious, instead u give them sex education nothing more, make sure they understand who they are and what you won't let them be most of all bring them close to God, love your wife as u love her when you guys started going out. take her out constantly as if you are still dating,kiss her in front of the kids there's nothing wrong with that, make sure the family sits at the end of the day and chat, listen to what each has to say even the youngest has something to say, lack of communication kills a family, be their friend not an estranged person whom they are scared to talk to. I used to be scared of my dad like a plague when I was growing up because he's never around because of politics when I grow up I realised he isn't as scary as I thought its because he didn't give us the impression that he's the listening type. make time for your family.don't put your career first so they won't lack your guidance as a parent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by benedictac(f): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2015
obeenah40:
This are normal childish behaviors, No big deal,

is that what you think? u never see spoilt kids. sometimes this year, a mother ordered for a cake for her baby, I went to deliver it at professional studio an expensive one for that matter, only for this lil girl to refuse snapping with the cake. we begged and begged she refused. for more than an hour we were still begging her and singing for her. the only way was if the dad goes close to the cake then will move close to her dad, then the photographer will quickly snap. she never snapped alone. I was so angry and I said in my " if she was to be my daughter, if I slap her eh, she go stand like olopa."

I beg train ur kids from the womb biko.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by bilulu(m): 7:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Jonathan2787:
parents are the reason why any child can be spoilt, you can't sow something and reap another, that's why I like western parents they don't what Africans do, for instance parents in Africa argue in front of their kids, they fight in their presence, they say hurtful things about each others family so why do you want a child who has heard and seen such things not to do the same. and there's the issue of trait,that's why an elephant can never give birth to an ant. then the constant flogging you are not helping the child because with time he wont be scared of your cane again. if prefer sitting kids down and talking to them, grounding them like western parents do, seizing things they hold dear for awhile,teaching them that simple act of gratefulness, telling them how your favors are privileges not right, enforcing the respect of seniority. I remember my mum preventing us from beating our stubborn last born saying he's a kid an eight years boy so insolent and spoilt he even knows things I don't know yet he's still a kid.
u re talking about western kid n African kids....... were do u get spoilt kids d most? whose society is most rotten?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by noleon22(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2015
U just described my 5yr old niece!!
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by MEILYN(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2015
You are right...

Top 10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where Buhari Was Placed Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by sammieee(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Not only child. Some adult are also involved. When a lady can't pound yam! She is rotten!
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by nikkiking(m): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2015
donbenedict:
They love indomie grin
grin No blame them cheesy na nta and Ait make some of them indomie generation tongue.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2015
bilulu:

u re talking about western kid n African kids....... were do u get spoilt kids d most? whose society is most rotten?
we do see things the way they do and that's the problem, let's relate this to our prison and theirs, theirs prisons have facilities,recreation, vocational centres,you name them70% percent of their criminals come out a better person, but in Nigeria reverse is the case 80% of our criminals come out hardcore and more ferocious than they were, so manhandling people is not the way to change them, you make them see reasons and show them the consequences of doing otherwise, that's all you should beat your child once in a while not every time, if he refused going to school# u kpai, if its too cold and he won't bath you kpai, if he pee on himself because he's scared of the father who became a masquarade due to constant flogging u kpai, if he becomes used to your cane and he doesn't flee anymore when he sees it you gbosa, believe me at time will come he will grow up and beat you up
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by deramarks(f): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2015
U do not also need to beat the child when u outsmart ur kids all time is also like flogging dem *be wise whn u train a child so
The child doesn't turn to another thing*

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Embarras me in public??
Swear i will beat the crap out of that child the moment we get home

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2015
deramarks:
U do not also need to beat the child when u outsmart ur kids all time is also like flogging dem *be wise whn u train a child so
The child doesn't turn to another thing*
exactly there's this 7yr old boy ndubisi, whenever a cute lady sees him and like him because he's handsome and cute, they will carry him and his peni,s will stand erect immediately to the point that he knows a beautiful last when he sees one and he will cry until they carry him only for his peni,s to resurrect to show u he knows what he's doing one day a harsh friend of his mother backed him and he did that, when she felt the thing on her back she dropped the boy and beat him seriously, we then probed further and realised that the house help use to handle with the boys peni,s when she's bathing him so who do you blame the parents for not being there for the little boy not the house girl

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Cyriloha(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2015
madjune:
What do you call a child that plays on the computer all day?

conkputa werre,
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by dannewlife(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2015
You are on point here !
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by Cyriloha(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2015
kilode100:
Kilode100 is proudly a spoilt child grin grin

There's no fun in being good tongue

abi oo because if your good the society will always taken you for granted just like they took GEJ NOW GMD HAVE GIVEN US CHANGE
Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by deramarks(f): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2015
No mata how busy a parent is we must neva let the house help take charge of our kids if u train ur child well even whn u are not around he/ she will b humble nd calm d best time to train kids is @ the beginning teach dem all they need to know. Advice them dem play woth dem ask dem for advice to tesr their wiseness allow them to rebel so that u can correct them later on. Every child must rebel, so if u do not give the child the tie to rebel, when he/she marries thwy'll b uncontrollable that's why we hear of broken homes. But when we train our kids to the teenage stage we allow them do some things we allow them go extra miles to understand wha we re correcting them for. We let them go astray a bit so we can call dem back totally. Then our children can represent us boldly any where tomoro
Jonathan2787:
exactly there's this 7yr old boy ndubisi, whenever a cute lady sees him and like him because he's handsome and cute, they will carry him and his peni,s will stand erect immediately to the point that he knows a beautiful last when he sees one and he will cry until they carry him only for his peni,s to resurrect to show u he knows what he's doing one day a harsh friend of his mother backed him and he did that, when she felt the thing on her back she dropped the boy and beat him seriously, we then probed further and realised that the house help use to handle with the boys peni,s when she's bathing him so who do you blame the parents for not being there for the little boy not the house girl

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Am i the only one that noticed this post was initialized in may? That b say dat my old post stil get chance of hittin front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) / Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint / A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.